UK lunacy - female cops awarded $50,000 each cause guns too big for their hands

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Why were the munchkins hired in the first place if they are physically unsuited for the job?

Firearms officer wins sex discrimination case against police chiefs | Mail Online

17 February 2014
Two ‘petite’ firearms officers are set to receive a pay-out of £70,000 after winning a sex discrimination case over the size of their big guns.

Victoria Wheatley and Rachael Giles said their weapons were too big for their small hands and as a result they could not reach the trigger, a tribunal has heard.

The two women struggled with the grip of the pistols they were using – a Glock 17 – and they also claimed their heads and legs were too small for their protective gear.

The case, held at the Central London Employment Tribunal last week, found the Civil Nuclear Constabulary (CNC) guilty of discrimination against both officers in the provision of suitable firearms and safety equipment.

It is understood the officers are set to receive £35,000 each after winning the case against the force – but there is expected to be an appeal.

They really wanted the ladies to pull thier cock while holding the trigger.

Americans divested themselves of British rule only to follow their lead. Or are they following ours now? It's hard to tell.

Two ‘petite’ firearms officers are set to receive a pay-out of £70,000 after winning a sex discrimination case over the size of their big guns.

Victoria Wheatley and Rachael Giles said their weapons were too big for their small hands and as a result they could not reach the trigger, a tribunal has heard.
My question is, how did these two somehow manage to become police officers when they are unable to fire their weapons as they could not reach the trigger? How did they get through the academy? :eusa_eh:

My question is, how did these two somehow manage to become police officers when they are unable to fire their weapons as they could not reach the trigger? How did they get through the academy? :eusa_eh:

That's the question i asked in the OP. Why were they hired in the first place if they're physically unable to do the job??

That's the question i asked in the OP. Why were they hired in the first place if they're physically unable to do the job??

PC. You can't turn them down for being a woman. Doesn't matter if they're physically unfit.

PC. You can't turn them down for being a woman. Doesn't matter if they're physically unfit.
It's one thing to be physically unfit, however it's a completely different matter when we have a cop who cannot fire her weapon. I still don't know how she got through the academy? :confused:

The UK police compensation culture is a joke. There was a story about one cop getting 3 or 4 grand for being bitten by a flea.

Over in Limey Land, they were probably hired to fulfill some gender quota. No doubt someone bitched about too many males in the police department, so they had to hire women (even if they were physically incapable of handling the job). Political Correctness reigns supreme over there.

Over in Limey Land, they were probably hired to fulfill some gender quota. No doubt someone bitched about too many males in the police department, so they had to hire women (even if they were physically incapable of handling the job). Political Correctness reigns supreme over there.
If that is the case, it's the most outrageous exhibition of foolhardiness that I've ever seen. These officers are literally sitting ducks. How are they supposed to stop an armed bank robber, if they can't fire their weapons?

If that is the case, it's the most outrageous exhibition of foolhardiness that I've ever seen. These officers are literally sitting ducks. How are they supposed to stop an armed bank robber, if they can't fire their weapons?

The male officers handle the firefights and take the risks while the females get the same pay for doing nothing. It's called equal treatment.

Why were the munchkins hired in the first place if they are physically unsuited for the job?

Firearms officer wins sex discrimination case against police chiefs | Mail Online

17 February 2014

The two women struggled with the grip of the pistols they were using – a Glock 17 – and they also claimed their heads and legs were too small for their protective gear.

The case, held at the Central London Employment Tribunal last week, found the Civil Nuclear Constabulary (CNC) guilty of discrimination against both officers in the provision of suitable firearms and safety equipment.

It is understood the officers are set to receive £35,000 each after winning the case against the force – but there is expected to be an appeal.

Sounds like they are catching up to the US in frivolous lawsuits!

A policeman was paid £8,000 compensation after being bitten by fleas while at work.

Just weeks ago, WPC Kelly Jones triggered public outrage and criticism from her own chief constable for suing a burglary victim for £50,000 after tripping over a kerb.

Another claimed £600 after being exposed to a loud noise.

The majority of the cases relate to officers and workers tripping over or being bitten by dogs

In total, just under 2,000 officers received payouts worth £19.8million last year and 6,600 officers shared £47.3million in the previous three years, Police Federation figures show.

Police officer bitten by flea paid £8,000 compensation | Mail Online

It's not what you know, it's how you blow.

Maybe they can show them their tits?

They aren't. The Nuclear Constabulary's remit is limited to sites where active nuclear material is present/used, hence the issue of sidearms.

They are supposed to look menacing and threatening :)

Forum List

Back