UK : Pakistani men sexually abused 1400 young/minor girls

The issue is being distorted by a good few people.
The thread is based on distorted numbers, taking only times and places that support the number in the thread title, but ignoring all the cases not committed by Muslims.

The truth is simple.
There are too many radicals within some sections of the UK Muslim population and these need to be dealt with - preferably by education before the bastard element try to corrupt them.
The second relates more to the thread. The criminal element in the UK Muslim population know they're effectively shielded by PC stupidity, so they're emboldened and commit more and more crime.
This also applies to other minority groups such as the West Indian drug dealers.
In fact, much of the drug trade in Sheffield is Pakistani Muslims and West Indian gangs, but no one cares to say it for fear of being branded racist.
The truth isn't racist, it's the truth.
I have a great dislike of drug dealers, advocating the death penalty for anyone arrested with more than a user quantity of ANY drug, and enforced rehabilitation for anyone with a user quantity, but the drugs trade continues, often because no one wants to point out many of the major players.
A few years ago, Sheffield saw drug related shooting. The Jamaicans worked out the Pakistanis were using taxis as dead letter boxes, so the Jamaicans hijacked the taxis, and shot at a least one of the drivers.
Big hoo har at the time, but the gangs were still intact when I left the UK some years later.
The left have been so successful at beating racism (or their version of what is racist), the criminal elements are using their stupidity for cover, encouraging idiots such as the OP and moronic mod to post hate bollocks and lies.
All groups have a bastard element, including Muslims, but that doesn't mean all of any group is bad, just the idiot end.

And if the idiot end is the majority of that group then you have a major problem that no amount of education will ever put right. The left did not stamp our racism they just hid it behind closed doors, and used free speech as examples of racism. It is not racist to claim that Pakistanis are organised drug dealers because it is true, it is not racism to say that Pakistani men are more likely to rape children because it is true. It is not racist to say that the Koran teaches intolerance, violence and theft because it is true. But the left in their wisdom decided to claim that these are all racism and incitement because they did not want civil disturbances .
@Phoenall the Goy,more unsubstantiated racist claptrap. In which part of the UK do you exist?

North East why were do you live Scotland
@Phoenall the Goy, I live in the North West perhaps we can meet in the middle?

Rochdale by any chance......................................
@Phoenall the Goy Ah I see you want to lay flowers at your old boyfriend Cyrils grave, no wonder you bleed out after the punishment your hoop took.
Ps Cyril Smith does not sound muslim. Cyril Smith the predatory paedophile protected by establishment - Telegraph

Richard Reed didn't either, yet he is in prison for ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM. But the tactic of the beaten grab onto one case and claim that it is worse than the 1400 cases of the muslims. How many 11 year old girls were raped by muslim gangs in Rochdale then as that is were it was first noted. Seems that you don't like the truth about Pakistani muslims and their liking for 11 year old white girls, or the fact that it is racially motivated crime.

The thread is based on distorted numbers, taking only times and places that support the number in the thread title, but ignoring all the cases not committed by Muslims.

The truth is simple.
There are too many radicals within some sections of the UK Muslim population and these need to be dealt with - preferably by education before the bastard element try to corrupt them.
The second relates more to the thread. The criminal element in the UK Muslim population know they're effectively shielded by PC stupidity, so they're emboldened and commit more and more crime.
This also applies to other minority groups such as the West Indian drug dealers.
In fact, much of the drug trade in Sheffield is Pakistani Muslims and West Indian gangs, but no one cares to say it for fear of being branded racist.
I have a great dislike of drug dealers, advocating the death penalty for anyone arrested with more than a user quantity of ANY drug, and enforced rehabilitation for anyone with a user quantity, but the drugs trade continues, often because no one wants to point out many of the major players.
A few years ago, Sheffield saw drug related shooting. The Jamaicans worked out the Pakistanis were using taxis as dead letter boxes, so the Jamaicans hijacked the taxis, and shot at a least one of the drivers.
Big hoo har at the time, but the gangs were still intact when I left the UK some years later.
The left have been so successful at beating racism (or their version of what is racist), the criminal elements are using their stupidity for cover, encouraging idiots such as the OP and moronic mod to post hate bollocks and lies.
All groups have a bastard element, including Muslims, but that doesn't mean all of any group is bad, just the idiot end.

And if the idiot end is the majority of that group then you have a major problem that no amount of education will ever put right. The left did not stamp our racism they just hid it behind closed doors, and used free speech as examples of racism. It is not racist to claim that Pakistanis are organised drug dealers because it is true, it is not racism to say that Pakistani men are more likely to rape children because it is true. It is not racist to say that the Koran teaches intolerance, violence and theft because it is true. But the left in their wisdom decided to claim that these are all racism and incitement because they did not want civil disturbances .
@Phoenall the Goy,more unsubstantiated racist claptrap. In which part of the UK do you exist?

@Phoenall the Goy Ah I see you want to lay flowers at your old boyfriend Cyrils grave, no wonder you bleed out after the punishment your hoop took.
Ps Cyril Smith does not sound muslim. Cyril Smith the predatory paedophile protected by establishment - Telegraph

Richard Reed didn't either, yet he is in prison for ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM. But the tactic of the beaten grab onto one case and claim that it is worse than the 1400 cases of the muslims. How many 11 year old girls were raped by muslim gangs in Rochdale then as that is were it was first noted. Seems that you don't like the truth about Pakistani muslims and their liking for 11 year old white girls, or the fact that it is racially motivated crime.
@Phoenall the Goy Cyril Smith and his gang of Christian Paedophiles had been abusing children in Rochdale care homes for over 30 yrs. It is alleged that the gang was more than 20 strong and was probably responsible for thousands of acts of abuse,Cyril Smith police identify 10 new suspects in child sex ring cover up - Telegraph

The truth is simple.

@Phoenall the Goy Cyril Smith and his gang of Christian Paedophiles had been abusing children in Rochdale care homes for over 30 yrs. It is alleged that the gang was more than 20 strong and was probably responsible for thousands of acts of abuse,Cyril Smith police identify 10 new suspects in child sex ring cover up - Telegraph

and Gary Glitter
And Jimmy Savile
And Rolf Harris
and many more white rapists ... but that doesn't suit the racist idiots because they aren't Muslims.

Leave the Newcastle brown alone, you post crap when you're pissed.

Don't like Newcastle brown, prefer flavoured water or decaf tea

Fuck a duck; you're gay as well as stupid.

Nope just on medication that means I have to be careful of what I eat and drink, would not want to bleed out because I drank a bottle of Broon ale or ate some cabbage
Ah, just as weak in body as you are in mind.
Sorted.

Are you a doctor to make that diagnosis, or are you just an immature ISLAMONAZI

I have to be careful of what I eat and drink, would not want to bleed out because I drank a bottle of Broon ale or ate some cabbage

I don't think a medical qualification is required in this case.

there is a science---- ANTHROPOLOGY----some people cannot tolerate the FACT---that various "peoples" do-----
different things-----that can be described by intelligent observant persons -----called ANTHROPOLOGISTS and SOCIOLOGISTS and even CRIMMINOLOGISTS. There are categories and kinds of crime which actually do "happen" -
as a cultural phenomenon------amongst this or that "culture".

In my town of the past-----MAFIA ----was associated with
SICILIAN background. MAFIA did "protection thuggery"--
they "shook down" various business interests. The behavior actually existed and was based on some of the
cultural issues of SICILY---from way back. In London---
Pakistanis are involved in being pimps-----as a manifestation
of cultural issues ----from way back----face facts freddie

The truth is simple.

Still a long of the numbers of your new friends the ISLAMONAZI CHILD RAPISTS, over 500 have been arrested now with it seems another 250 to come.

The truth is simple.

and Gary Glitter
And Jimmy Savile
And Rolf Harris
and many more white rapists ... but that doesn't suit the racist idiots because they aren't Muslims.

And still a long way short of the numbers of ISLAMONAZI RACIST CHILD RAPISTS. One gang raped 1400 girls repeatedly, how many between them did those you named manage to rape .......................... ? ? ? ? ? ?

Nope just on medication that means I have to be careful of what I eat and drink, would not want to bleed out because I drank a bottle of Broon ale or ate some cabbage
Sorted.

I have to be careful of what I eat and drink, would not want to bleed out because I drank a bottle of Broon ale or ate some cabbage

Don't you then what are my medical problems ?

The truth is simple.

and Gary Glitter
And Jimmy Savile
And Rolf Harris
I concur, this inquiry into the cover up of historic child sex abuse in London is very similar to Rotheram apart from the volume of abused children is greater and no Muslims were involved.
Westminster child abuse scandal Lord Mayor of London Fiona Woolf replaces Baroness Butler-Sloss as inquiry head - Crime - UK - The Independent

Sorted.

@Phoenal the Goy, Dyslexia ?

there is a science---- ANTHROPOLOGY----some people cannot tolerate the FACT---that various "peoples" do-----
different things-----that can be described by intelligent observant persons -----called ANTHROPOLOGISTS and SOCIOLOGISTS and even CRIMMINOLOGISTS. There are categories and kinds of crime which actually do "happen" -

they "shook down" various business interests. The behavior actually existed and was based on some of the
Codswallop.
The people who controlled pimping in London for decades were Jewish Bernie Silver, the catholic Sicilian/Maltese Messina Brothers and the Catholic Maltese Big Frank Mifsud Bernie Silver - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Codswallop.
The people who controlled pimping in London for decades were Jewish Bernie Silver, the catholic Sicilian/Maltese Messina Brothers and the Catholic Maltese Big Frank Mifsud Bernie Silver - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

idiot response-----I did not suggest that Pakistanis had the
MONOPOLY------in fact Sicilians did not have the monopoly
on PROTECTION rackets in the USA either. -----gee you are dim. It is clear that attempts to lure little "white" girls into prostitution has become a Pakistani thing-----not at all surprising when one considers cultural attitudes held by
Pakistani men regarding little "white" girls. I learned about
it from Pakistanis-----long ago when I was young and working with lots of educated Pakistani and Indian muslims who were new immigrants to the USA---------that "white free meat" idea does and did really exist in the ethos of that particular
GROUP

Codswallop.

idiot response-----I did not suggest that Pakistanis had the
MONOPOLY------in fact Sicilians did not have the monopoly
on PROTECTION rackets in the USA either. -----gee you are dim. It is clear that attempts to lure little "white" girls into prostitution has become a Pakistani thing-----not at all surprising when one considers cultural attitudes held by
Pakistani men regarding little "white" girls. I learned about
it from Pakistanis-----long ago when I was young and working with lots of educated Pakistani and Indian muslims who were new immigrants to the USA---------that "white free meat" idea does and did really exist in the ethos of that particular
GROUP
Claptrap, if you want to look at a culture steeped in prostitution look no further than the Jews, it goes back to the old testicle.Why did you not mention that racist ?. Prostitution in Israel Myth vs reality

I would request people to calm down and think objectively. We are talking about 1400 underage girls who were forced into prostitution. Police knew about it. Civil officers knew about it. Yet, it continued for years and years. You cannot simply blame this one on Pakistanis. There is more there than meets the eyes. You cannot blame this on lefties either. I do not buy that authorities did not do anything just because of racial sensibilities. We will need to think out of box to get to the bottom of this.

May be there was corruption involved. May be these guys (rapists) were the assets of the British intelligence agencies. Call me cynical but when it comes to British government, I have serious trust deficit. They have been doing fishy things for way too long.

---

Over time, older men were introduced to the girls, while the boys faded away. Soon they were getting rides in real cars, and were offered vodka and marijuana. One man in particular, a Pakistani twice her age and the leader of the group, flattered her and bought her drinks and even a mobile phone. Lucy liked him.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/02/w...0902&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=46309869&_r&_r=0

The truth is simple.

and Gary Glitter
And Jimmy Savile
And Rolf Harris
I concur, this inquiry into the cover up of historic child sex abuse in London is very similar to Rotheram apart from the volume of abused children is greater and no Muslims were involved.
Westminster child abuse scandal Lord Mayor of London Fiona Woolf replaces Baroness Butler-Sloss as inquiry head - Crime - UK - The Independent

I believe that the people found guilty as a result of this inquiry will face much stiffer penalties than those faced by the racist Pakistani muslim men, once again making a mockery of the British justice system. Rolf Harris received a custodial sentence that will mean he will die in prison, why did the filth of Pakistan get 2 years .

Sorted.

@Phoenal the Goy, Dyslexia ?

Only marginal which is why I use a spell corrector

Codswallop.

Yes back in the day, now it is ISLAMONAZI gangs that control prostitution, drugs, guns and justice

Forum List

Back