UK Parliment Would NOT Vote to Work with Biden on Military Cooperation

Pretty much all NATO allies have written Biden off as a blithering idiot. They are getting their citizens out of Afghanistan however they can since Biden hung them out to dry without even consulting with them.
yep....all our allies have written the United States off and refuse to deal with us while Xiden and the Dems are in power.

What a dark dark day.

have you researched this question or simply using it as a GOTCHA?

Researched what? Why they didn't leave? It doesn't really matter to me why they didn't. They should have. I'm not going to argue to stay because they didn't do the right thing.

But Biden’s latest statement that he would have pursued a pullout of U.S. troops regardless of Trump’s negotiations with the Taliban complicates the current administration’s argument for its own withdrawal order.

Oh I am...it's just you are partisan...I can READ your post...

Great. I'm glad he said that.

No, we told them we were planning on leaving if certain conditions were met. We gave a date that we wanted to leave if those conditions were met.

Why were they still there? Working...living their lives....until Xiden turned the country over to the Taliban unexpectedly and without warning...leaving Americans, and our allies hostage.

The Taliban was never going to uphold their end. Everyone knew that. So your argument is for us to stay forever. I'm not interested.

Researched what? Why they didn't leave? It doesn't really matter to me why they didn't. They should have. I'm not going to argue to stay because they didn't do the right thing.
so you are using it as a GOTCHA and not considering valid circumstances.

there can be only 1 way, your way.

got it

you are basically passing judgment on something that you just admitted you know nothing about

Last edited:
so you are using it as a GOTCHA and not considering valid circumstances.

there can be only 1 way, your way.

got it

you are basically passing judgment on something that you just admitted you know nothing about

Nearly 20 years.......it was long past time.

Nearly 20 years.......it was long past time.
and?

after 20 years we are long past flipping a switch to get out.

so again, you are commenting and passing judgment on a situation you know nothing of

and?

after 20 years we are long past flipping a switch to get out.

so again, you are commenting and passing judgment on a situation you know nothing of

I judged no one. I asked questions. I made simple factual statements. We said in Feb 2020 we were leaving. That's a year and a half advance notice to get out if you want out.

I judged no one. I asked questions. I made simple factual statements. We said in Feb 2020 we were leaving. That's a year and a half advance notice to get out if you want out.
and yet you have no idea or inclination to know why we didn't leave by that time.

it's just wrong cause you feelz it.

Hahahaha. I must admit, you are fucking hilarious. But don't hold back......

Trumpybear took credit for forcing the Afghan withdrawal on America.
only in adelusional mind...TRUMP was in alabama, retard, not DC....this is XIDENS FUCK UP
you are commenting and passing judgment on a situation you know nothing of....
enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain

where do i begin...
post #9---you blame TRUMP
post #15---now you blame others....
i don't see where you put blame on barrag-o...after all, that racist, anti-AMERICA piece of shit had 8 years

It's valid to note that Biden is simply following up with the agreement left for him.

When you do stupid things, bad things happen and that is what we are seeing. There was NO good way to leave but leaving is still the right thing to do.
you are delusional....xiden and the scum demonRATS are not honoring anything that TRUMP did for AMERICA

and yet you have no idea or inclination to know why we didn't leave by that time.

it's just wrong cause you feelz it.

We didn't leave because we do some really stupid things. That's what happens when you allow psychopaths run things.

We didn't leave because we do some really stupid things. That's what happens when you allow psychopaths run things.
you have said you have not researched it so this is still emo talk, not based in fact.

you have said you have not researched it so this is still emo talk, not based in fact.

I'm not interested in your "research" deflections. As I said, I don't really care why they didn't do the right thing. When you do stupid things, bad things happen.

That was the nub of Trumpybears plan. He bragged about it and took credit for setting up another planned GOP cut an run, played forward again to the Next Democrat President. Trumpy and the Neo-GOP would stab America in the Back to regain power, and they did.
You know it is bad when the elft reaches to blame Trump for something that he, quite literally, has zero to do with whatsoever.

Forum List

Back