UK school to have Transgender day for Kids

A whole ten? Stop the presses...

"As many as 10 parents have told Emma Maltby, the headteacher, that they are ‘unhappy’ with the plans. Three parents have said they will definitely withdraw their child from classes on the day, and several others have said they are considering similar action."

God help us if kids learn about the real world, at school.

How would liberals like kids to learn gun safety at school?
See a Gun, Run (and tell an adult, do not touch it!). Should take 30 minutes or so. Knock yourself out.
When I was a kid, the cub scouts would take us shooting. My father's high school had a shooting range in it. They didn't have mass shootings back then. So why not teach kids about guns in schools?

See a Gun, Run (and tell an adult, do not touch it!). Should take 30 minutes or so. Knock yourself out.
When I was a kid, the cub scouts would take us shooting. My father's high school had a shooting range in it. They didn't have mass shootings back then. So why not teach kids about guns in schools?
I just told you what to teach them about guns. Nuff said.

Its crazy how people that normalizing illness is ok. They need help. That's why they like to blow their goddamn brains out..

to indoctrinate the kiddies. Parents growing sick of liberal bullshit.

Primary school to hold 'transgender day' for kids

Seeing it is the United Kingdom and I live in the states, well I do not give a rats ass...

If that were to happen in the United Kingdom, well it will not so no worries there...

Now that is a decent question and some people just do not want their kid raised know what a gun can do to another human being or animal, but I would have no issue with teaching a child to use one of my shotguns for hunting...

Yes libs, why not have transabled day or eating disorder day if you are going to normalize mental illness?

What goes on in other countries will happen here eventually. The UK just passed a sugar tax. Look for libs here to do that.

This is again why parents shouldn't send their children to Government funded schools, the brainwashing and this the ultimate in attempting to pervert childrens minds with something that's completely against human nature.

A boy is born with a penis, a girl is born sans penis....a boy isn't a girl and a girl isn't a boy.

This is again why parents shouldn't send their children to Government funded schools, the brainwashing and this the ultimate in attempting to pervert childrens minds with something that's completely against human nature.

A boy is born with a penis, a girl is born sans penis....a boy isn't a girl and a girl isn't a boy.
Explain Intersexed people then, and XY females (sans penis) and XX males (with penis)? We have all three...

Explain Intersexed people then, and XY females (sans penis) and XX males (with penis)? We have all three...

Anomalies. Outside the norm. Same as microcephaly. A developmental mishap.

Do they have a day for people who think they are from another galaxy ? Transaliens.

I'm not sure darling, let's ask Captain Kirk :smoke:

LoveBoatKlingon400_300.jpg

Forum List

Back