Uk teacher denies student water because it would be unfair to fasting Muslims

The teacher made the ruling on Thursday when temperatures soared to 28C.

The fuck? 28 degrees is hot? Oh yeah, its freaking England. Good grief, that's nothing. Its a nice day, but its not hot.

I played football in the 60's and 70's. It was OKC so during August it was around 110 to 115 degrees. Our coaches did not allow us water, could not take off helmet and was not allowed to sit and rest. It was called conditioning, and nobody died.

I played football in the 60's and 70's. It was OKC so during August it was around 110 to 115 degrees. Our coaches did not allow us water, could not take off helmet and was not allowed to sit and rest. It was called conditioning, and nobody died.

When I was at school, we weren't allowed to drink anything during class. Kids are so freaking spoiled these days. Drink during break time.
I used to sit in a 40 degree class room without water. You deal with it, drink beforehand and stop whinging.

His mum looks like a feral, too.

Your coaches were fools and you are a fool for agreeing with their stupidity. There is absolutely zero conditioning to be gained from depriving the human body of water. In fact, lack of water ruins conditioning. Go watch an mma fighter who had to cut too much water weight the day before a fight. That mother fucker will gas out by the second round, if not the first.

No, it's actually called reckless endangerment, not to mention torture. The coaches should have been staked out naked on the center of the field in the sun all day, every day for a week, and given one pint of (hot) water a day.

There was a coach like that around here...he finally got canned when one of his victims wound up in the ICU. He was so dehydrated that his kidneys shut down. He damn near died and will be on dialysis for the rest of his life. Basically, that sadistic bastard ruined his health forever.

The teacher made the ruling on Thursday when temperatures soared to 28C.

The fuck? 28 degrees is hot? Oh yeah, its freaking England. Good grief, that's nothing. Its a nice day, but its not hot.

So..Muslims can force other students to behave according to their religious observances and Christians can't do the same? That is blatant favoritism and pure malarkey.

Oh! I forgot! We mustn't offend the Muslims. They will become incensed and want to kill us! Oh my God!

Appeasers of Islam are incorrigible idiots...giving aid and comfort to a dysfunctional tribe of maniacs that have made an oath to kill all who do not conform to their irrational, unforgiving beliefs.

No. Like most Muslims, he is EVIL.

Not most...just a few million of them..the radical assholes! I know some sensible Muslims. None of them would be offended if I took a drink of water on a hot Ramadan day.

I don't know Sunni Man, but I do not perceive him as evil.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back