Ukraine in a nutshell and why it shouldn't matter TO YOU. Don't be baited by the media

Apparently if sanctions don't stop, your boy Biden doesn't care either. You folks have already been played and just keep doubling down on stupid. Time for Biden to call it a day before he fucks it up more.

You're the one who is "playing stupid" here, although in your case it's probably not an act.

Putin is completely invested in the notion you keep promoting that Biden is senile. And yet this doddering old fool has managed to reunite NATO,
You are free to go and fight all you want and make sure you tell Justin to sacrifice those Canadian lives for your ideals!

Canada has already sent troops to NATO countries, as part of our agreement to defend those countries from Russian aggression. I support destroying the Russian economy and turning Russia into a pariah nation. The first round of sanctions, and the united front that NATO is showing is an excellent step.

Putin has overplayed his hand, and it's going to cost him. Even his supporters in the Russian Parliament are opposed to this invasion, and it's not going to go well for Putin at home or abroad. Biden and the rest of the world learned from 2014, and they won't make that mistake again.

I love the fact that Putin has reunited NATO is a way I didn't think possible. Now a number of FSU countries are flocking to join. Even China has condemned this invasion. And a number of Republican Senators are realizing that supporting Putin and Trump in this debacle will be the end of the Republic.

NATO is a weak stick. Russia doesn't care about sanctions. Our government is complicit in its hypocrisy.

These are not "slap on the wrist" sanctions like Trump announced but never imposed, this is cutting Russian banks and oligarchs off from the world financial systems, and access to their money. No lives were lost, but with a click of a mouse, Russia is financially isolated.

That's hardly a "weak stick". Anytime someone tries to screw me over, I go after them financially. It's so much more effective and longer lasting than just kicking them in the balls.

And a number of Republican Senators are realizing that supporting Putin and Trump in this debacle will be the end of the Republic.
Interesting to see how long that resolve lasts

It usually doesnt last long when opposing Trump

You're the one who is "playing stupid" here, although in your case it's probably not an act.

Putin is completely invested in the notion you keep promoting that Biden is senile. And yet this doddering old fool has managed to reunite NATO,

Canada has already sent troops to NATO countries, as part of our agreement to defend those countries from Russian aggression. I support destroying the Russian economy and turning Russia into a pariah nation. The first round of sanctions, and the united front that NATO is showing is an excellent step.

Putin has overplayed his hand, and it's going to cost him. Even his supporters in the Russian Parliament are opposed to this invasion, and it's not going to go well for Putin at home or abroad. Biden and the rest of the world learned from 2014, and they won't make that mistake again.

I love the fact that Putin has reunited NATO is a way I didn't think possible. Now a number of FSU countries are flocking to join. Even China has condemned this invasion. And a number of Republican Senators are realizing that supporting Putin and Trump in this debacle will be the end of the Republic.
Again, go die for your cause and when it doesn’t stop Putin just remember you fought against tyranny while not knowing Putin does not care about sanctions or what the west does…

Oh, bolstering NATO member countries is our duty but the Ukraine is not NATO and China is playing you as usual but you will believe their fake outrage is real while they buy products from Russia, so remember that you dumb piece of shit!

You're a moron. This is over unless Ukraine becomes the aggressor.

More idiocy on your part, it was the parliament that voted to recognize the Donbas independent provinces. You should shut up now before you make a bigger ass of yourself, you ignorant rube.

So you're aligning yourself with Putin and his criminal actions. Thanks for outing yourself as a traitor to the USA. I always knew when the chips were down, you American hating Russian trolls would out yourselves.
It isn’t our fight unless the U.N. sanctions it you fucking moron!

You're a moron. This is over unless Ukraine becomes the aggressor.

More idiocy on your part, it was the parliament that voted to recognize the Donbas independent provinces. You should shut up now before you make a bigger ass of yourself, you ignorant rube.
Russia may think it is a done deal, but Sanctions will remain

Their stock market is crashing and the Ruble is worthless

Russia may think it is a done deal, but Sanctions will remain

Their stock market is crashing and the Ruble is worthless
To what end? The sanctions were stupid to begin with. Pushing this further will hurt everyone involved. Ukraine had years to resolve the breakaway provinces and failed. Blame them, and move on. There is no longer any legitimate interest for the US or NATO.

Being a non interventionist Conservative I am some what neutral on this conflict.

However, I do enjoy seeing Putin make a bitch out of Joe Potatohead.

Putin must love Democrats winning an election (in this case stealing one). Last time a Democrat was Presidnt they also invaded the Ukraine. Getting to be a habit.
You do enjoy seeing Putin "making a bitch" out of the U.S. President? You too are providing aid and comfort to America's enemies.

It amazes me seeing FoxNews and Trump side with Putin
It shouldn't surprise you at all; that's who those antiAmerican people are. Because there's a Dem in the White House, the far right will use anybody they can to support their BS.

Forum List

Back