Ukraine

I think these disingenuous fucks will blame Biden regardless of his actions. That’s already baked in.
I only hope that when it kicks off, the actions taken by this admin shorten the duration and soften the blow of any offensive moves by Putin and that all repercussions to the offenders are severe and game changing. Historic.
I was not all that fond of Obama but I will admit he was a shrewd, intelligent man. He warned us about Biden when he said, “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f**k things up.“

I can only hope Joe doesn’t manage to start WWIII. I fear he is quite capable of doing just that.

Where is Trump when we really need him?

Go away please.

Mummy - your life is perhaps nearly over and you grew old, unwise and hard. But it exist kids on this planet who have a right to live - independent from your stupidity. I remember I met once a child who was blessed from god with a great holy soul in the age of 4.

Last edited:
This isn’t influence.
It’s invasion.
The United States has been being invaded for over a half century now. The new realities have not even begun to work itself out yet and we see massive swings of political and physical destruction to our nation. For what is coming in unlike the past is not being blended in as much as having the same cultural living ways from where they come from which caused them to come here in the first place.

The United States has been being invaded for over a half century now.

And is invading since more than 200 years.

The new realities have not even begun to work itself out yet and we see massive swings of political and physical destruction to our nation. For what is coming in unlike the past is not being blended in as much as having the same cultural living ways from where they come from which caused them to come here in the first place.

And what do you do in the nuclear hell USA afterwards except to die the radiation sickness? Making plans for world war 4?
how about we don't use nukes? Not that hard a concept....

Not sure what you mean by WW4...you forgot 3...and yes Xiden has us on the edge of WW3....great job...

Biden is wagging the dog in Ukraine. He desperately NEEDS, well, Biden is a vegetable, so it's the people pulling his strings that NEED a distraction from the inevitable midterm shellacking.

We know Ukraine has paid millions to the Bidens (10% for the Big Guy), so money plays a big part in this.
Wow. Assumptions on top of lies. Way to go.

I reached out to our NATO Allies to talk about how we're going to handle the Ukraine, where my son Hunter worked along with Romeny, Kerry and Pelosi's sons, and the French told me to "va te faire foutre" I asked Dr Jill to translate that for me. Then I called the Brits and it's odd, but I couldn't get through, the phone rang and then went to voicemail every time, probably because of Covid or Global Warming. There's a lot at stake here besides the monies our families are raking in -- Sleepy Joe

how about we don't use nukes? Not that hard a concept....

Not sure what you mean by WW4...you forgot 3...and yes Xiden has us on the edge of WW3....great job...
the USA doesnt do anything with regards to this without NATO consensus. Where does this xiden shit come from?

Wouldn't it be great if the US could go a couple decades without being involved in yet another undeclared "war"?

Not The Germans, unless the Americans do the dying.
Well….Isn’t that the German way….I spent nearly 4 years in Germany…And from what I saw, they just love the Americans when they are there spending money, but talk under their breath how they hate the soldiers defending their country….

I was not all that fond of Obama but I will admit he was a shrewd, intelligent man. He warned us about Biden when he said, “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f**k things up.“

I can only hope Joe doesn’t manage to start WWIII. I fear he is quite capable of doing just that.

Where is Trump when we really need him?

Obama atleast fucked us in ways we were familiar with. Biden and his administration are fucking us in strange new ways.

the USA doesnt do anything with regards to this without NATO consensus. Where does this xiden shit come from?
Because Xiden is the President of the United States, you know the "leader of the free world"

Forum List

Back