Ukraine's Kicking The SNOT Out of Russia, As Politicians Ask Putin To Go

Lol, I love laughing at your retarded ass. Russian commie peice of trash. By the way you give me what I deserve on here. I get to laugh at your retarded ass. What wall you wanna be at , retard?
The wall used for your firing squad.

The wall used for your firing squad.
Lol, there it is retard. Get proven a retard. Start threatening a life ! Hilarious. What a retard! Come get my life retard! Lol, your retarded ass ain't smart enough to shade me retard! Hilarious

Lol, there it is retard. Get proven a retard. Start threatening a life ! Hilarious. What a retard! Come get my life retard! Lol, your retarded ass ain't smart enough to shade me retard! Hilarious
I didn't threaten you traitor, I just wanna be there. It will be glorious. It'll be a fact i remember.

As I said from the very beginning, Putin has stepped into an ant's nest on this one, no one need to concern themselves is Russia is the 2nd best army in the world., it's proven it's not even the 2nd best army in Ukraine..

Who is doing what now

Whats a Ukraine?

Crying obsessed bitch can't stop!
Crying? Lol laughing my ass off retard. Lol, getting heated here retard? Blood pressure rising retard? Lol, stroking your self to the fantasy of my getting shot by that firing squad from the retarded states of Miketx? Hilarious 😂 😃

Whatever the Leftists cause du jour, as we can see, their minions go out and repeat the mantra like robots. The Leftist cause du jour now is Ukraine, a country Democrats themselves called "one of the most corrupt countries in the world". But suddenly the same poeple that wouldn't spend a two billion to complete a wall that would protect the borders of our own country, are completely for sending hundreds of billions to that same corrupt country our presidents son peddled influence to his father in for decades. They used to call it treason and bribery back in the days.

Lol, I love laughing at your retarded ass. Russian commie peice of trash. By the way you give me what I deserve on here. I get to laugh at your retarded ass. What wall you wanna be at , retard?
Are Leftists now calling others "commies"?! :lmao: Yup, the same idiots that dragged their drugged out robot Joe Biden out to give a Hitler like speech accusing the other side of being fascists and an enemies of the state, especially those who question elections, an activity all Democrats and their leaders engaged in for the four years of the Trump presidency and beyond. In other words as usual they accuse others of something they themselves are most guilty of. They learned well from Hitler's propaganda minister. This propaganda technique is called Turnspeak.

Dude do you watch the fucking news? It's all over every fucking station.

I know that US taxpayers have been screwed out of around 14 billion so far, that Ukraine is a corrupt and fascist regime and your news sources are proven lying sacks of shit especially in an election year.

but .. it does sound like the Russians are consolidating for the winter freeze and with bumbles Biden in charge I wouldn't be surprised if this leads to a nuclear conflict and a Democratic Party sponsored environmental disaster costing far more.

nope .. I don't support this foolish war or the war mongering knuckleheads that do.

Are Leftists now calling others "commies"?! :lmao: Yup, the same idiots that dragged their drugged out robot Joe Biden out to give a Hitler like speech accusing the other side of being fascists and an enemies of the state, especially those who question elections, an activity all Democrats and their leaders engaged in for the four years of the Trump presidency and beyond. In other words as usual they accuse others of something they themselves are most guilty of. They learned well from Hitler's propaganda minister. This propaganda technique is called Turnspeak.
Hey, hey, hey another retard to bash today. So which of Don the Con's retarded ever changing Jan 6th story does your retarded ass believe? Lol, you an ANTIFA did it guy?

Hey, hey, hey another retard to bash today. So which of Don the Con's retarded ever changing Jan 6th story does your retarded ass believe? Lol, you an ANTIFA did it guy?
Who says we believe anything? Besides you...

These are basically contract troops for hire fleeing in one area close to the border. Bakhmut is another area where Russia is pounding them hard and has been for weeks. Don't assume that this is over by any stretch of the imagination.
Not over, but as Vietnam and Afghanistan have shown, you don’t have to win to win.

Forum List

Back