Unarmed black kills white guy

Blacks cannot be domesticated.

Nor should they be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not much contact with the feral groid population I take it? You will, eventually.

Nor should they be.

Not much contact with the feral groid population I take it? You will, eventually.
Being imported to your neighborhood soon.

Nor should they be.

Nor should they be.

Being imported to your neighborhood soon.
Probably right.

But exactly what is the point of the thread?
Was the cop who was killed following the law or being a law violating authoritarian?
Makes a big difference/

The point was clear. Being unarmed does not mean that someone is not dangerous.

Thus the common practice of the media, making a big point that the person shot was "unarmed" is just the media being a bunch of fucking asshole pieces of shit.

No, police have several less than lethal means, so someone unarmed should not be a danger.
If a person takes the gun from a cop, then the suspect WAS armed.

Yet, the cop is dead. So those less lethal means proves that the "unarmed" person was dangerous.

Your point is debunked by the death.

Was the cop who was killed following the law or being a law violating authoritarian?
Makes a big difference/

So in your world, if you believe that a police officer is acting like an authoritarian, then he can be murdered?

Makes a big difference/

What an Asshole thing to say. A cop is dead because he was more afraid of the repercussions of using his gun. Are you a cop. Where you ever a cop no so shut the fuck up because your opinion doesn’t count until you walk in our shoes. I tired of all you liberal scumbags talking shit about cops.

By law, cops are not really legal.
They can not have any additional authority than anyone, and yet they do get illegal privileges from the corrupt courts and politicians.
We do NOT need police and did not have them for the first 100 years or more.
They are inherently corrupt, and eventually always turn into the KGB, Gestapo, Stazi, Savik, Kappos, Tonton Macque, etc.
Police are always the end of any and all democratic republics.

I wish I had seen this post first. It would have explained that talking to you was pointless.

Really..... we don't need police officer.... I love it.

Yeah, go be mayor of a town somewhere, and eliminate the police force, and see what happens. Good luck with that stupidity.

Nor should they be.

I’m part black, tiny junk.

We know you are. Your racist posts let us know right away. An uneducated one as well.

Makes a big difference/

What an Asshole thing to say. A cop is dead because he was more afraid of the repercussions of using his gun. Are you a cop. Where you ever a cop no so shut the fuck up because your opinion doesn’t count until you walk in our shoes. I tired of all you liberal scumbags talking shit about cops.

They can not have any additional authority than anyone, and yet they do get illegal privileges from the corrupt courts and politicians.
They are inherently corrupt, and eventually always turn into the KGB, Gestapo, Stazi, Savik, Kappos, Tonton Macque, etc.

You are very ignorant. You don’t want police so you can get away with crime. Police are one of the most needed positions in America. Without them we will turn into a whole country of Chicago’s and Baltimore’s. I am a retired police officer and without us our city would have went to shit. We keep law and order. You blame cops for everything. I worked in the projects and it wasn’t pretty. What we don’t need is Democrats. It would be such a better country without them and you.

The last thing that humans should be is "domesticated" like farm animals or something.
But there essentially are no real differences between Blacks and whites.
For the "Eve out of Africa" DNA research, we learned that Blacks contain the DNA of all races, and that whites are just a recessive inbreeding of some odd Blacks.

You must be black

Nope, Germanic.

You just said your part black. So what is it. Lying sack of shit

Makes a big difference/

Thus the common practice of the media, making a big point that the person shot was "unarmed" is just the media being a bunch of fucking asshole pieces of shit.

No, police have several less than lethal means, so someone unarmed should not be a danger.

Yet, the cop is dead. So those less lethal means proves that the "unarmed" person was dangerous.

Where the hell was his backup. My nephew is on NYPD. He works in the Bronx. I have to ask him.

Makes a big difference/

I wish I had seen this post first. It would have explained that talking to you was pointless.

Yeah, go be mayor of a town somewhere, and eliminate the police force, and see what happens. Good luck with that stupidity.

I town just did that recently. The mayor and council got rid of the police department and had the state cover the town. Crime blew up and there was nothing they can do about it so they forced the mayor to reconsider. The post was on here a couple of months ago.

Makes a big difference/

I town just did that recently. The mayor and council got rid of the police department and had the state cover the town. Crime blew up and there was nothing they can do about it so they forced the mayor to reconsider. The post was on here a couple of months ago.

Yeah, I know. This guy is bonkers insane. I've read about this in several situations, and the results are always devastating.

The last thing that humans should be is "domesticated" like farm animals or something.
For the "Eve out of Africa" DNA research, we learned that Blacks contain the DNA of all races, and that whites are just a recessive inbreeding of some odd Blacks.

You must be black

Either that or a wigger....lots of wiggers on here.

You must be black

Nope, Germanic.
Germanic Wigger....why did so many german girls marry black soldiers?

Makes a big difference/

Exactly....how many times have we seen actual videos of negroes beating people to death...also...not that long the negroes had a game going--called the knock-out game.....to try and knock out someone white with one punch and video tape it. It was not uncommon for the person knocked out to die....some were women as welll as senior citizens....the media tried to cover it up but videos of this outrageous thuggery made it to the internet.

I haven't heard of it awhile but it could still be going on....the police were ordered to try and downplay it and the media refused to report on it....thus it could still be going on...........lots of black violence and hate crimes are never heard about...the media refuses to report it...they have admitted it....claiming they do not want to make blacks look bad.

Makes a big difference/

Yeah, I know. This guy is bonkers insane. I've read about this in several situations, and the results are always devastating.

Not even to mention the continuing effort by so called black leaders and their liberal white running dogs to demonize police....calling them fascists, etc.

Forum List

Back