Unborn Baby at 18 Weeks

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1965 Life magazine photo.

upload_2019-11-30_18-44-26.png

Amazing Image of Unborn Baby at 18 Weeks is Called the Photograph of the Century

Sharp photos of fetal pigs are also amazing!
Nature is truly magnificent.

Kinda curious how a 1965 photo makes it into "current events."
Read da linky.

It’s now photo of the year of the last century.

I did. Photograph of the century by who? I don't see any credible source to that label for a 55 year old picture. When I google "photo of the century" I get dozens of different results, nobody claims that for this picture except this website.

Don't get me wrong that photo is breathtaking but it's 55 years old and I just don't see why every thread seemingly gets dumped into current events. It just clogs up the forum until the mods can clean it up.

Last edited:
Democrats murder small children daily.
Or have sex with them.
Republicans screw children all the time. Just look at their humanity towards those who are less fortunate. As for the fetus they look the same when aborted also. But keep in mind a fetus, or as baby haters call them, is not a living person until they can breathe on their own and eat food.

Or have sex with them.
Republicans screw children all the time. Just look at their humanity towards those who are less fortunate. As for the fetus they look the same when aborted also. But keep in mind a fetus, or as baby haters call them, is not a living person until they can breathe on their own and eat food.
I’m struggling to find that Leftist charity that helps children. Care to give us some links?

Or have sex with them.
I’m struggling to find that Leftist charity that helps children. Care to give us some links?
I am the son and grandson of WW2, Korea and Vietnam vets. I’m approaching 60. Army recruiter comes to my class to discuss ASVAB scores. Students asked about PT requirements. The two recruiters knocked out 15 and 18 push ups. I hammered 30. What the fuck is wrong with our society?

Or have sex with them.
I am the son and grandson of WW2, Korea and Vietnam vets. I’m approaching 60. Army recruiter comes to my class to discuss ASVAB scores. Students asked about PT requirements. The two recruiters knocked out 15 and 18 push ups. I hammered 30. What the fuck is wrong with our society?
19 year olds, then and now.
upload_2019-11-30_20-51-0.jpeg

upload_2019-11-30_20-51-32.jpeg

Yeah sure, we saw what conservatives do to the already born. Like separating the little latinos from their parents down at the border. Kicking poor people and kids off of food stamps is another bragging right for the republicans. Quit this pretense about your respect for the sanctity of life.
Obama did that, care to take back your blasphemy of Chicago Jesus?

Yeah sure, we saw what conservatives do to the already born. Like separating the little latinos from their parents down at the border. Kicking poor people and kids off of food stamps is another bragging right for the republicans. Quit this pretense about your respect for the sanctity of life.

Obama did not. He only separated kids from adults when the adults were criminals. So far it's the repubs/conservatives that get all excited when they can spread news about the suffering of others. This is winning to you.

Obama did not. He only separated kids from adults when the adults were criminals. So far it's the repubs/conservatives that get all excited when they can spread news about the suffering of others. This is winning to you.
A. They’re in jail because they’re criminals.
B. You don’t know it’s their parents. Kids are being bought and sold in Mexico.

Obama did the right thing separating them.

The photos you crapped your pants over was from the Obama era. Also if democrats would tell the illegals to come here and get free stuff. Those centers wouldn't be over crowded.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what does a baby look like when a woman is eight weeks pregnant? That is how far along Alex was from the Walker, Texas Ranger show when she got the news that she was expecting at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back