Unborn Baby at 18 Weeks

Yeah sure, we saw what conservatives do to the already born. Like separating the little latinos from their parents down at the border. Kicking poor people and kids off of food stamps is another bragging right for the republicans. Quit this pretense about your respect for the sanctity of life.
Obama did that, care to take back your blasphemy of Chicago Jesus?
Obama had unaccompanied chilren at the border.

Your fat sassed orange buddy stole children from the parents & lost them. He is now taking food off their table, giving them dirtier air and more polluted water & condemning them to a more difficult future all with your support., So shove this fake caring for children you claim to have up your ass.

Yeah sure, we saw what conservatives do to the already born. Like separating the little latinos from their parents down at the border. Kicking poor people and kids off of food stamps is another bragging right for the republicans. Quit this pretense about your respect for the sanctity of life.

Your fat sassed orange buddy stole children from the parents & lost them. He is now taking food off their table, giving them dirtier air and more polluted water & condemning them to a more difficult future all with your support., So shove this fake caring for children you claim to have up your ass.

Did the Trump Administration Separate Immigrant Children From Parents and Lose Them?

"Losing track of children who arrive at the border alone is not a new phenomenon. A 2016 inspector general report showed that the federal government was able to reach only 84 percent of children it had placed, leaving 4,159 unaccounted for."

Sit the fuck down.

Did the Trump Administration Separate Immigrant Children From Parents and Lose Them?

"Losing track of children who arrive at the border alone is not a new phenomenon. A 2016 inspector general report showed that the federal government was able to reach only 84 percent of children it had placed, leaving 4,159 unaccounted for."

Sit the fuck down.
Unfortunately your article references the idea that some children were loaned out to people & these people did not answer a call. I am talking about the kids they actually lost. The parents the dumbasses deported without theor kids. The kids they are just adopting out.

Are you claiming they did not lose any kids?

The fertilized egg has unique DNA. It is no longer you. It is someone else. Have you NEVER had a biology class in your life?
Cancer cells have unique DNA (that's why they are cancerous) so what's the difference?

I think our fundamental difference is our 'now' vs 'then' views. You see a fertilized egg and see what it might become if left undisturbed. I see a fertilized egg as it exists at that moment, just a bunch of DNA molecules. To me, you're looking at a blueprint and saying that is a house, I see that blueprint and see a piece of paper.

The fertilized egg has unique DNA. It is no longer you. It is someone else. Have you NEVER had a biology class in your life?
Cancer cells have unique DNA (that's why they are cancerous) so what's the difference?

I think our fundamental difference is our 'now' vs 'then' views. You see a fertilized egg and see what it might become if left undisturbed. I see a fertilized egg as it exists at that moment, just a bunch of DNA molecules. To me, you're looking at a blueprint and saying that is a house, I see that blueprint and see a piece of paper.

Abortions don't happen at the fertilized egg stage. You could argue that a morning after pill does but that's not really what is being discussed.

Just 5 more years to go.

Sit the fuck down.
Unfortunately your article references the idea that some children were loaned out to people & these people did not answer a call. I am talking about the kids they actually lost. The parents the dumbasses deported without theor kids. The kids they are just adopting out.

Children are being kidnapped from their parents at gunpoint to help get illegals across. Of course a policy to separate them until DNA testing is completed is a wise and ethical course of action.

From the ultra right wing neocon Trumpster loving Los Angeles Times:

Migrants, young and old, are not always related. Border Patrol says fear of child trafficking forces separations

Just 5 more years to go.
If Trump has five more years, America will be a third world country.

Deficits over a trillion dollars. No Nato, No UN, Russia & China will control everything. Your kids will be forever fucked because the window on climate change will close.

Trump is & has always been a business cheat & crook. He is stealing you blind & you keep bending over asking for more.

And tyou dtupid fuckls will strill worshiup that orange piece of shit.

Just 5 more years to go.

Deficits over a trillion dollars. No Nato, No UN, Russia & China will control everything. Your kids will be forever fucked because the window on climate change will close.

Trump is & has always been a business cheat & crook. He is stealing you blind & you keep bending over asking for more.

Move to Venezuela while you still can then.

Sit the fuck down.

Children are being kidnapped from their parents at gunpoint to help get illegals across. Of course a policy to separate them until DNA testing is completed is a wise and ethical course of action.

Migrants, young and old, are not always related. Border Patrol says fear of child trafficking forces separations
Just a piss poor excuse to defend Trump's stealing children.

The numbers do not justify it.

Not being related does not always mean trafficking.

Trump is trafficking - stealing children & giving them to other people.

Just 5 more years to go.

MAGA

upload_2019-12-4_8-53-32.jpeg

Sit the fuck down.

Of course you support kidnapping children, you’re a loony Leftard.

Sit the fuck down.

Of course you support kidnapping children, you’re a loony Leftard.

Really, the I know you are but what am I ploy? You really are still in elementary school.

Last edited:

Just 5 more years to go.

MAGA

View attachment 293095
Notice how the graph flattens out in 2017.

But good things happen in the stock market when you hand well off corporations piles of money & they use it to buy back their stock.

Abortions don't happen at the fertilized egg stage. You could argue that a morning after pill does but that's not really what is being discussed.
Do you agree that between the fertilized egg stage and birth there is some arbitrary point before which abortion is not the murder of a person?

Do you agree that between the fertilized egg stage and birth there is some arbitrary point before which abortion is not the murder of a person?

At this point in time its generally never murder as that is a legal distinction and it's mostly legal.

Yes, I understand that isn't your point. I just wanted that out of the way. Do I believe that abortion ends a separate human life, or even a person?

Yes, but as I said, I can not prove that and since I can not, support it or not we are never going to completely ban abortions.

What is it with you and these bonehead comparisons? Cancer is not a human life. A house is an inanimate object.

Your logic & dehumanization of life could be applied to any number of scenarios:

"You see an infant, I see an immobile pile of flesh that's only purpose is to eat, shit, and sleep."
"You see a car accident victim, I see a pulverized meat bag that we shouldn't waste our time or resources to resuscitate."

This is how stupid you sound.

Sit the fuck down.

That paragraph was BEFORE the one I quoted - which given the date would have happened under the Obama administration, brainlet.

Reading comprehension is your friend.

Sit the fuck down.

That paragraph was BEFORE the one I quoted - which given the date would have happened under the Obama administration, brainlet.

They’ll lie and tell you water is not wet if they think they can kill babies with the lie.

Sit the fuck down.

They’ll lie and tell you water is not wet if they think they can kill babies with the lie.
No one is killing babies other than Trump.

Forum List

Back