Unborn Baby at 18 Weeks

Obama had unaccompanied chilren at the border.

Your fat sassed orange buddy stole children from the parents & lost them. He is now taking food off their table, giving them dirtier air and more polluted water & condemning them to a more difficult future all with your support., So shove this fake caring for children you claim to have up your ass.

Did the Trump Administration Separate Immigrant Children From Parents and Lose Them?

"Losing track of children who arrive at the border alone is not a new phenomenon. A 2016 inspector general report showed that the federal government was able to reach only 84 percent of children it had placed, leaving 4,159 unaccounted for."

Sit the fuck down.
Unfortunately your article references the idea that some children were loaned out to people & these people did not answer a call. I am talking about the kids they actually lost. The parents the dumbasses deported without theor kids. The kids they are just adopting out.

Are you claiming they did not lose any kids?

That paragraph was BEFORE the one I quoted - which given the date would have happened under the Obama administration, brainlet.

Reading comprehension is your friend.
They’ll lie and tell you water is not wet if they think they can kill babies with the lie.
No one is killing babies other than Trump.
No one is aborted after 18 weeks?

Obama had unaccompanied chilren at the border.

Your fat sassed orange buddy stole children from the parents & lost them. He is now taking food off their table, giving them dirtier air and more polluted water & condemning them to a more difficult future all with your support., So shove this fake caring for children you claim to have up your ass.

Did the Trump Administration Separate Immigrant Children From Parents and Lose Them?

"Losing track of children who arrive at the border alone is not a new phenomenon. A 2016 inspector general report showed that the federal government was able to reach only 84 percent of children it had placed, leaving 4,159 unaccounted for."

Sit the fuck down.
Unfortunately your article references the idea that some children were loaned out to people & these people did not answer a call. I am talking about the kids they actually lost. The parents the dumbasses deported without theor kids. The kids they are just adopting out.

Are you claiming they did not lose any kids?

That paragraph was BEFORE the one I quoted - which given the date would have happened under the Obama administration, brainlet.

Reading comprehension is your friend.
They’ll lie and tell you water is not wet if they think they can kill babies with the lie.
No one is killing babies other than Trump.

Dumb shit parents drag their children across thousands of miles of tropics without proper transportation, rations, or supplies - and that's Trump's fault?

Seek help for your TDS. It might be terminal.

Forum List

Back