Uncalled For: NAACP demands that two girls be suspended for online Confederate Flag picture

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
If that's the case there needs to be a Confederate flag rally at Gettysburg in response.

Confederate-Flag.jpg

NAACP demands that two girls be suspended for online Confederate flag picture

The school will get the shit sued out of them.

That trip and picture...from what I read...was on their private time. Not affiliated with the school in any way.

School cannot punish them for it.

Or...would the NAACP support suspending all black students who display the red/green/black African themed flag...OR...who posts anti white shit on facebook and twitter??

That trip and picture...from what I read...was on their private time. Not affiliated with the school in any way.

Or...would the NAACP support suspending all black students who display the red/green/black African themed flag...OR...who posts anti white shit on facebook and twitter??
Even if it were a school trip...who gives a shit?

Other than that...your race baiting...as per usual.

The girls should probably have made an ACTUAL apology.
Why?

Because they turned a class field trip into a racist photo-op. And then when "apologizing" doubled down on their bigoty:

“I'm proud to be a part of my state and I'm sorry my photo was so offensive but I find it appropriate in that I'm honoring heroes that fought to protect their home and families.”

Fuck that crap. Don't like America, then leave.

• Banned
Why?

Because they turned a class field trip into a racist photo-op. And then when "apologizing" doubled down on their bigoty:

“I'm proud to be a part of my state and I'm sorry my photo was so offensive but I find it appropriate in that I'm honoring heroes that fought to protect their home and families.”

There was no racism. Only practicing Freedom of Expression.

Who would ever have thought that there would be a Confederate flag at Gettysburg?

I bet one of those two sluts (wearing incredibly short shorts)...will get impregnanted by a wetback or negro.

BTW...what kind of parents lets their daughter dress like a slut.

Why?

' The picture, which was posted on Instagram, shows two students holding Confederate flags with the caption, “South will rise.”
An additional comment that reads, “Already bought my first slave,” '

CHAPEL HILL Rebel flag slave comment upsets parents

This is another case of people foolishly thinking that free expression means consequence free expression.

As usual you dont know what the fuck you are talking about.

Having the right to say what you want does not mean you have the right to escape consequences for saying what you want.

Why?

' The picture, which was posted on Instagram, shows two students holding Confederate flags with the caption, “South will rise.”

This is another case of people foolishly thinking that free expression means consequence free expression.
Nothing racists about any of that. The sensitivity of the negro and liberal is astonishing.

Why?

Nothing racists about any of that. The sensitivity of the negro and liberal is astonishing.

Says the trash who has black people portrayed as apes in his avatar.

Why?

You arent qualified to determine whats racist or not you feral chimp.

Why?

You can still love America and honor confederate soldiers who lost their lives.

Forum List

Back