Unconfirmed report: John Roberts killed Texas voter fraud lawsuit he worried about “rioting”

Says who? The lack of standing was an obvious problem and the court's rejection on the standing issue was widely predicted from constitutional scholars across the country.

You don't understand well enough to say.
So for instance, if some good ol boy's sister/wife goes to Texas and they rape and murder her, would an Alabama billie have a say in Texas needing to arrest the perp?

You see, if Texas just said that they didn't care about sister/wives coming from Alabama, that wouldn't be just and fair to Alabama's billies.

Now try to consider how that also applies to a federal election and get back to me later on that.

Says who? The lack of standing was an obvious problem and the court's rejection on the standing issue was widely predicted from constitutional scholars across the country.

So for instance, if some good ol boy's sister/wife goes to Texas and they rape and murder her, would an Alabama billie have a say in Texas needing to arrest the perp?

You see, if Texas just said that they didn't care about sister/wives coming from Alabama, that wouldn't be just and fair to Alabama's billies.

Now try to consider how that also applies to a federal election and get back to me later on that.

That's a garbage analogy.

What would be close to the actual occurrence is that someone from Wyoming is arrested for murder of someone in Wyoming.....then tried and convicted under Wyoming law in Wyoming courts.

Texas then petitions the Supreme Court directly to overturn the Wyoming conviction for the murder of an Wyoming citizen....and that the murder be set free in Wyoming. With their logic being that the conviction of the Wyoming citizen under Wyoming law of killing an Wyoming citizen somehow deprives Texans of rights.

That's how stupid Texas' suit was. And how obviously Texas didn't have standing.

What would be close to the actual occurrence is that someone from Wyoming is arrested for murder of someone in Wyoming.....then tried and convicted under Wyoming law in Wyoming courts.

Texas then petitions the Supreme Court directly to overturn the Wyoming conviction for the murder of an Wyoming citizen....and that the murder be set free in Wyoming. With their logic being that the conviction of the Wyoming citizen under Wyoming law of killing an Wyoming citizen somehow deprives Texans of rights.

That's how stupid Texas' suit was. And how obviously Texas didn't have standing.
Interesting way of dodging the issue. If that murderer went to Texas, would they have the authority to arrest him?

Don't answer that, I'm finished with you already.

Interesting way of dodging the issue. If that murderer went to Texas, would they have the authority to arrest him?

Don't answer that, I'm finished with you already.

Not at all. All the laws that Texas was challenging.....were Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin or Michigan laws. Adjudicated by the respective state courts, involving the respective state citizens.

Texas had nothing to do with any of it. It was all intra state.

Just like my analogy

Forum List

Back