Unconfirmed report: John Roberts killed Texas voter fraud lawsuit he worried about “rioting”

do you need a bib, or a pacifier? you are whining constantly since early November. are you tired of WINNING?
Ironic after the four year tantrum you and your crib mates have been on.
no, you. lol at this time 4 years ago, no law suits were pending, none had been filed. etc. pp.

you sure are off to a good start with your false equivalence retard act.

no, you. lol at this time 4 years ago, no law suits were pending, none had been filed. etc. pp.

Are you trying to pretend that the left hasn't been screaming for Trump's head for the last four years?
I will not tolerate being lied to so blatantly.

Are you trying to pretend that the left hasn't been screaming for Trump's head for the last four years?
yeah, felicia. what are you going to do about it? supporting your queefery with evidence of the left filing frivolous lawsuits in 6 swing states. of sabotaging the transition? of non-stop claiming of the election being stolen from top officials. no concession. etc? when biden tries to bribe another country to smear his opponent and gets impeached for it, i will support impeachment. now calm down, rambo. you are completely irrational. maybe jumping off a huge cliff will make you face reality.

Nobody begged and berated the states legislators, governors and other officials into trying to overturn the will of their states voters?

Nobody questioned that the election processes were not accurate.

Sure most people thought Donnie was an unqualified piece of shit, but they didn't question the American System like the budding Fascists at Banana Republican Central are.

Why do Banana Republican's Hate our American Election system?

yeah, felicia. what are you going to do about it? supporting your queefery with evidence of the left filing frivolous lawsuits in 6 swing states. of sabotaging the transition? of non-stop claiming of the election being stolen from top officials. no concession. etc? when biden tries to bribe another country to smear his opponent and gets impeached for it, i will support impeachment. now calm down, rambo. you are completely irrational. maybe jumping off a huge cliff will make you face reality.
Feel better now, moron?

Does your flawed Constitution speak up on how to eliminate a Chief Justice of the Scotus?
Impeachment.
That's just providing more proof of the Constitution's flaws. It doesn't work because it's all depending on political power being onesided.
Although to be honest, I guess Canada wouldn't have a remedy either. Why the hell would we need one?
It's obviously not even necessary for Roberts!

Nobody begged and berated the states legislators, governors and other officials into trying to overturn the will of their states voters?

Sure most people thought Donnie was an unqualified piece of shit, but they didn't question the American System like the budding Fascists at Banana Republican Central are.

Are you the one who's blind? Or is it your dog?
If you aren't aware of what happened in Penn., Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin then maybe you should
do some research.

Yeah, nobody tried to impeach Barry Obama either. So what? We are supposed to ignore or deny
vast documented fraud when it appears? I think not.
You guys lost and now you are determined to hang on to what you stole. This will not end up well.

Don't give me that shit about overturning the will state voters when you are perfectly at peace
ignoring the will of 73 plus million voters that voted for Trump, no matter how much you hate him.

Your hate is not justification for disenfranchising over 73 million voters.

Last edited:
That's just providing more proof of the Constitution's flaws. It doesn't work because it's all depending on political power being onesided.
Although to be honest, I guess Canada wouldn't have a remedy either. Why the hell would we need one?
It's obviously not even necessary for Roberts!
Got an alternative? Impeachment is not a perfect solution but there are no perfect solutions.

Feel better now, moron?
so, nothing to support your false equivalence canard, tossface? consider me jack's complete lack of surprise.

This just gets bigger and better.

It certainly couldn't just be that the Trumpsters have been conned.

:laugh:

Conned? They don't know the meaning of that word and a lot of others too.
proof, evidence, confirmation, standing, fraud, decency, self-awareness, democracy, states rights, fascism, communism, etc. pp.

I asked one of them today if he had any idea who might be responsible for the con. He said, "Considering who stole the election and robbed the entire nation of it's constitutional heritage it could be some demonic entity on the left."

I am not making this up. Post 11: Unconfirmed report: John Roberts killed Texas voter fraud lawsuit he worried about “rioting”

This is a great example of why we can't rely on the government to protect our Liberties. We can't depend upon the Legislative branch, the Executive branch and sure as hell not the Judicial branch.

Our Founding Fathers knew this and that is why we have the Second Amendment.

No it isn't.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't know any more about the Constitution than you know about Economics, History, Climate Science, Biology or Ethics.

I asked one of them today if he had any idea who might be responsible for the con. He said, "Considering who stole the election and robbed the entire nation of it's constitutional heritage it could be some demonic entity on the left."

I am not making this up. Post 11: Unconfirmed report: John Roberts killed Texas voter fraud lawsuit he worried about “rioting”

Sounds like an Alex Jones acid trip.

This is an allegation but a credible one considering it's about John Roberts, a well known globalist sycophant.
Shouting was heard from the justices conference room and Roberts adamantly was against hearing the
Texas suit for fear of riots and it would likely return Donald Trump's stolen presidency to him.

Justices Thomas and Alito were both in favor of hearing that case. What is the rationale for not giving it a chance?

Texas and the twenty states that backed the suit, had no standing? How about a vital interest in not seeing the presidency stolen away in a bloodless coup making it an existential threat to America itself?
The no standing excuse is bullshit and people see right through such a blatant lie.
Roberts is owned by the deep state

Are you the one who's blind? Or is it your dog?
If you aren't aware of what happened in Penn., Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin then maybe you should
do some research.

Yeah, nobody tried to impeach Barry Obama either. So what? We are supposed to ignore or deny
vast documented fraud when it appears? I think not.
You guys lost and now you are determined to hang on to what you stole. This will not end up well.

Don't give me that shit about overturning the will state voters when you are perfectly at peace
ignoring the will of 73 plus million voters that voted for Trump, no matter how much you hate him.

Your hate is not justification for disenfranchising over 73 million voters.

Hahaha. Yeah of course I'm aware that all 50 states, including those 4, have all certified the vote and have all voted for the winner in the EC. Trumpybear has no vast documented fraud. Just a vast supply of hot air.

81 million votes trumps your measly 73 million, I know you hate that but better luck next time. Nice try.

Oh yeah, 'Stop the Squeal'

Forum List

Back