Unconfirmed report: John Roberts killed Texas voter fraud lawsuit he worried about “rioting”

It's no fun debating anymore. All the decent people I disagreed with now agree with me and we're left with the wierdos throwing their feces everywhere.

This is an allegation but a credible one considering it's about John Roberts, a well known globalist sycophant.
Shouting was heard from the justices conference room and Roberts adamantly was against hearing the
Texas suit for fear of riots and it would likely return Donald Trump's stolen presidency to him.

Justices Thomas and Alito were both in favor of hearing that case. What is the rationale for not giving it a chance?

Texas and the twenty states that backed the suit, had no standing? How about a vital interest in not seeing the presidency stolen away in a bloodless coup making it an existential threat to America itself?
The no standing excuse is bullshit and people see right through such a blatant lie.
Huh, guess the right thinks that SCOTUS has only one vote that matters. Pretty typical. Sure do miss adults like Ronnie being in the room. I sometimes miss the eighties.

This just gets bigger and better.

It certainly couldn't just be that the Trumpsters have been conned.

:laugh:
Conned is a strong word. People often believe things they normally wouldn't when emotions are high.
Not to say this story is true or false because I don't know.

Personally I do believe that there has been a lot of fraud in this election but enough to flip results? I don't know.
Having said that I am a pragmatic person and I see no reason to get myself all worked up over something I have no control over. I can't fix any of the shit I "think" is broken so I pick and choose what to get invested in.
I choose my personal well being and thats why I have posted so little recently. Getting angry and "going off" on the people that surf this board serves no purpose for anyone. I may get that endorphin high from feeling as if I bested someone or from the likes I get but at the end of the day where does that get me? Same reason I NEVER express my true feelings on social media.

I believe we need a constitutional amendment to fix our elections. Create one nationwide standard for national elections and get money out of politics.
Outside of that we are just chewing on our own tails as we chase them.

Hahaha. Yeah of course I'm aware that all 50 states, including those 4, have all certified the vote and have all voted for the winner in the EC. Trumpybear has no vast documented fraud. Just a vast supply of hot air.

81 million votes trumps your measly 73 million, I know you hate that but better luck next time. Nice try.

Oh yeah, 'Stop the Squeal'
81 million votes, of false suspect value, do not outweigh 73 million plus legitimate uncontested votes.
Your Stalinist arithmetic doesn't impress me.

Neither do you so called values and character. You're a piece of slime and trash.

Conned is a strong word. People often believe things they normally wouldn't when emotions are high.

Personally I do believe that there has been a lot of fraud in this election but enough to flip results? I don't know.
Having said that I am a pragmatic person and I see no reason to get myself all worked up over something I have no control over. I can't fix any of the shit I "think" is broken so I pick and choose what to get invested in.
I choose my personal well being and thats why I have posted so little recently. Getting angry and "going off" on the people that surf this board serves no purpose for anyone. I may get that endorphin high from feeling as if I bested someone or from the likes I get but at the end of the day where does that get me? Same reason I NEVER express my true feelings on social media.

I believe we need a constitutional amendment to fix our elections. Create one nationwide standard for national elections and get money out of politics.
I really would think that both ends could (1) agree that we need to come up with mutually-acceptable, effective systems that plan ahead for contingencies, and (2) find some representatives who have the ability to work with the other side to accomplish this.

This is ridiculous. We really should be better than this.

I really would think that both ends could (1) agree that we need to come up with mutually-acceptable, effective systems that plan ahead for contingencies, and (2) find some representatives who have the ability to work with the other side to accomplish this.

This is ridiculous. We really should be better than this.
I've said before that we need to remove the party designations from ballots. Make people vote on issues instead of letters. Make people actually seek out the issues rather than the narratives put forth by partisans.
Hell, we should just do away with parties all together. It literally serves no purpose other than mud slinging.

[

Your type is needed on the CDZ.
But for now I'll just say that you sound like you get it. Although you go too far with your notion that money can be eliminated from politics.
It's just too obvious that your country needs a nationwide standard for fed elections.

What do you do with a bunch of ignorant schmucks who are only interested in hating each other for their politics?

Best wishes from Canada.

Hahaha. Yeah of course I'm aware that all 50 states, including those 4, have all certified the vote and have all voted for the winner in the EC. Trumpybear has no vast documented fraud. Just a vast supply of hot air.

81 million votes trumps your measly 73 million, I know you hate that but better luck next time. Nice try.

Oh yeah, 'Stop the Squeal'
81 million votes, of false suspect value, do not outweigh 73 million plus legitimate uncontested votes.
Your Stalinist arithmetic doesn't impress me.

Neither do you so called values and character. You're a piece of slime and trash.

Regardless of your acceptance of reality, your mental gymnastics is very impressive, but the elastic nature of your position is telling. You lack credibility.

The best thing about that Scotus decision is that it really did give Trump's supporters their first legitimate cause to fight for and to keep it going.
Texas had a just complaint in principle.

Roberts defanged it brilliantly, or at least in the best way possible.

[

Your type is needed on the CDZ.
But for now I'll just say that you sound like you get it. Although you go too far with your notion that money can be eliminated from politics.
It's just too obvious that your country needs a nationwide standard for fed elections.

What do you do with a bunch of ignorant schmucks who are only interested in hating each other for their politics?

Best wishes from Canada.
Ha! I wouldn't last 5 minutes in there lol

As far as money in politics goes what i mean is making national elections for offices in DC be publicly funded. No more radio commercials. No more TV ads. Both of those are nothing but hit pieces "loosely" based in reality.
We fund PBS with our tax dollars so put all debates on there. Local PBS stations for local senate or house races and every station for presidential debate. Increase the debates to whatever number is deemed necessary for the public to be informed.
We have the infrastructure to do what needs to be done but lack politicians with real spines to put it into law.
Make election day a national holiday to alleviate crowding at the polling locations.
Ban mail in voting except for absentee when a legitimate reason is given and even then the ballot must be obtained by the voter in person.

There are PLENTY of ways we can make our elections more secure and instill confidence in the system.

The best thing about that Scotus decision is that it really did give Trump's supporters their first legitimate cause to fight for and to keep it going.

Didn't Abbot modify Texas voting procedures because of the Pandemic as well?

Texas had no valid case.

Texas had no valid case.

Another wrong by Texas doesn't make the other wrongs into rights.
I'm not necessarily saying that there were wrongs but there is still a case to be heard on the question of there being wrongs.

This is an allegation but a credible one considering it's about John Roberts, a well known globalist sycophant.
Shouting was heard from the justices conference room and Roberts adamantly was against hearing the
Texas suit for fear of riots and it would likely return Donald Trump's stolen presidency to him.

Justices Thomas and Alito were both in favor of hearing that case. What is the rationale for not giving it a chance?

Texas and the twenty states that backed the suit, had no standing? How about a vital interest in not seeing the presidency stolen away in a bloodless coup making it an existential threat to America itself?
The no standing excuse is bullshit and people see right through such a blatant lie.

Nothing in your post was remotely credible.

Regardless of your acceptance of reality, your mental gymnastics is very impressive, but the elastic nature of your position is telling. You lack credibility.
And your non explanation for the theft seen all around makes you credible? I think not.

Texas had no valid case.

I'm not necessarily saying that there were wrongs but there is still a case to be heard on the question of there being wrongs.

Who says it was wrong. The Texas Supreme court agreed with Abbott. What if all the procedural changed were all challenged in the states courts and were resolved in those courts.

Texas had no valid case.

Who says it was wrong. The Texas Supreme court agreed with Abbott. What if all the procedural changed were all challenged in the states courts and were resolved in those courts.
I'm too busy to entertain attempted deflections from the main issue. And in any case the Scotus made it perfectly clear that the Texas grievance would need to be revisited. Debate off-topic deflections with some American.

How is that a credible allegation?

How is that a credible allegation?

There's little doubt that the 'no standing' finding was false. Claiming it was busshit is one of the very few claims of the Trumpers that can hold water.

But keep in mind that it was necessary as the only way out of the impossible situation that faced Roberts. Also that the two dissenters didn't dissent clearly on that basis.

It's easy to imagine that Roberts arranged for the best way out of the question as a way to move forward. Any solution that would call for reversing election results couldn't be entertained by the Scotus. And fwiw, whatever cheating there could have been, didn't rise to that level anyway.

Next time the US Constitution will likely be amended so that it's not silent on the matters concerning federal elections.

And btw, this question is already being aired on the CDZ.

Forum List

Back