Undeniable Reasons You CAN NOT Vote Hillary…

Clinton 2.0 is completely unqualified to run for potus.She is much worst as Obama, she will start WWIII with Russia, abolish 1st and 2nd Amendments, completely ruin US economy, help to establish Sharia law in the US, fight against christians, whites, sane straight conservative citizens, traditional values. Here are some additional facts about her:

7 Undeniable Reasons You CAN NOT Vote Hillary...

The Five Things Hillary is Known for are Bad Things – White House Dossier
She is by far a better choice than anyone in the clown car.

Clinton 2.0 is completely unqualified to run for potus.She is much worst as Obama, she will start WWIII with Russia, abolish 1st and 2nd Amendments, completely ruin US economy, help to establish Sharia law in the US, fight against christians, whites, sane straight conservative citizens, traditional values. Here are some additional facts about her:

7 Undeniable Reasons You CAN NOT Vote Hillary...

The Five Things Hillary is Known for are Bad Things – White House Dossier
She is by far a better choice than anyone in the clown car.

only for the dems, not the country

you have not been paying attention-----there are at least half a dozen similar illiterates who post here------btw---try not to end with preposition. IN WHATEVER HOME SCHOOL***** AT WHICH **** YOU WERE THE VALEDICTORIAN

Actually checked that sentence on MS Word, they said it was just fine grammatically, thanks.

But I know you are trying really, really hard.

I voted for Obama----the first time. ----my opinion of is reign has been going
downhill ever since. Nice guy but IN OVER HIS HEAD

Meh, not really. Frankly, he's in a better position than most Presidents are in at their last year in office. He's not enmeshed in a major scandal, war or recession. There's a better than average chance his party will retain the presidency, which is rare for a two term President. (Although that might be because the GOP is so dysfunctional at this point.)

you have not been paying attention-----there are at least half a dozen similar illiterates who post here------btw---try not to end with preposition. IN WHATEVER HOME SCHOOL***** AT WHICH **** YOU WERE THE VALEDICTORIAN

Actually checked that sentence on MS Word, they said it was just fine grammatically, thanks.

But I know you are trying really, really hard.

I voted for Obama----the first time. ----my opinion of is reign has been going
downhill ever since. Nice guy but IN OVER HIS HEAD

Meh, not really. Frankly, he's in a better position than most Presidents are in at their last year in office. He's not enmeshed in a major scandal, war or recession. There's a better than average chance his party will retain the presidency, which is rare for a two term President. (Although that might be because the GOP is so dysfunctional at this point.)

you lied

I believe the part which is over his head is the INTERNATIONAL SCENE-----the mess which he did, indeed, inherit. The world is-----right now------at war.
He refuses to recognize that fact as do most USA people

Mostly because Most Americans don't think we should be involved in a fight over who an imaginary man in the sky gave a strip of fucking sand to. Nobody thinks it's worth THEIR child dying for because he joined the army for a college scholarship.

He should not have lifted sanctions against Iran. His nuclear "deal"
is not worth the paper it is not written upon. Iran has formed an AXIS power---
Syria, Russia, China-------all hostile to the USA

Meh, really can't complain about China or Russia when so many of our big corporations want to do business in both countries.

But same comments apply. It would seem to me that fights in the Ukraine or the South China Sea have nothing to do with the US, do they?

As for the nuclear deal, fact is, the rest of the world would have lifted sanctions on Iran with or without us at this point. The world wants to do business there. Just because the Zion-nuts are stomping their little feet in a corner isn't going to stop that.

bitch, bitch, complain about someones English yet you add "at", as your last word, it a common mistake by you leftylosers, not needed, adding at is just stupid, like this "where are you at" <-------<<<<

Again, MS Word says that sentence is perfectly correct.

And since I made $10,000 this year on my writing, I'd say my writing is just fine.

Grammar Nazis are tedious

Naw, Tedious is right wingers who are still fuming there is a black guy in the White House even though he fixed most of the problems the guy before him left.

I believe the part which is over his head is the INTERNATIONAL SCENE-----the mess which he did, indeed, inherit. The world is-----right now------at war.
He refuses to recognize that fact as do most USA people

Mostly because Most Americans don't think we should be involved in a fight over who an imaginary man in the sky gave a strip of fucking sand to. Nobody thinks it's worth THEIR child dying for because he joined the army for a college scholarship.

He should not have lifted sanctions against Iran. His nuclear "deal"
is not worth the paper it is not written upon. Iran has formed an AXIS power---
Syria, Russia, China-------all hostile to the USA

Meh, really can't complain about China or Russia when so many of our big corporations want to do business in both countries.

But same comments apply. It would seem to me that fights in the Ukraine or the South China Sea have nothing to do with the US, do they?

As for the nuclear deal, fact is, the rest of the world would have lifted sanctions on Iran with or without us at this point. The world wants to do business there. Just because the Zion-nuts are stomping their little feet in a corner isn't going to stop that.

besides saying nothing-----your "can't really complain" comment is truly idiotic.
That our business people want to do business there is an unrelated fact. If
there are some legal ways to do so consistent with the sanctions----WHY NOT?

bitch, bitch, complain about someones English yet you add "at", as your last word, it a common mistake by you leftylosers, not needed, adding at is just stupid, like this "where are you at" <-------<<<<

And since I made $10,000 this year on my writing, I'd say my writing is just fine.

Naw, Tedious is right wingers who are still fuming there is a black guy in the White House even though he fixed most of the problems the guy before him left.

there are lots of grammatical errors in published material-----in fact, in the past few
decades I have noticed that the NEW YORK TIMES has fallen into disarray

right wingers are fuming that there is a black guy in the white house?

You got a link? I grew up in a republican town-----very Nazi-----at one time "RESTRICTED" in reference to both jews and blacks ---and whatevah. -----
THE NAZIS in my town kept that town lily white until about 1975. . They were
all bent out of shape when an Irish CATHOLIC became president (irish aka ""MICK"" no less) -------however---I do believe that repubs, overall-----got OVER IT.......when Pope John XXIII agreed to let catholics and school children eat meat
on Friday. ------remember THE 60s??? now we all LOVE each other

besides saying nothing-----your "can't really complain" comment is truly idiotic.

Mostly because the sanctions aren't going to stop Iran from doing what Iran wants to do, and we shouldn't pass up great business opportunities because the Zionists are being a bunch of shitheads.

If we can create thousands of American jobs trading with Iran, that's awesome. Who gives a fuck if they use that money to screw with the Zionists? I don't.

there are lots of grammatical errors in published material-----in fact, in the past few

Or that the language has evolved into a more informal manner of speaking. Seems to me anyone could have read my sentence and knew exactly what I was saying and didn't care I had the word "at" at the end of the sentence. Now I could have ended the sentence with "you attended" or something like that, but I got my point across and it was funny.

You got a link? I grew up in a republican town-----very Nazi-----at one time "RESTRICTED" in reference to both jews and blacks ---and whatevah. -----
all bent out of shape when an Irish CATHOLIC became president (irish aka ""MICK"" no less) -------however---I do believe that repubs, overall-----got OVER IT.......when Pope John XXIII agreed to let catholics and school children eat meat

And you're sputtering again. Usually when you mention these New England Nazis, you are sputtering, I don't think they existed anywhere but in your head, and we have medications for that now.

I grew up Catholic in the 1970's, and we still didn't get to eat meat on Fridays during Lent. We ate fish instead, which was kind of nice because I like fish.

The reason why it isn't such a big deal today is that the Catholic Church is having a hard enough time getting asses into pews, so they look the other way on a lot of stuff they are supposedly against.

Mostly because the sanctions aren't going to stop Iran from doing what Iran wants to do, and we shouldn't pass up great business opportunities because the Zionists are being a bunch of shitheads.

If we can create thousands of American jobs trading with Iran, that's awesome. Who gives a fuck if they use that money to screw with the Zionists? I don't.

Or that the language has evolved into a more informal manner of speaking. Seems to me anyone could have read my sentence and knew exactly what I was saying and didn't care I had the word "at" at the end of the sentence. Now I could have ended the sentence with "you attended" or something like that, but I got my point across and it was funny.

And you're sputtering again. Usually when you mention these New England Nazis, you are sputtering, I don't think they existed anywhere but in your head, and we have medications for that now.

I grew up Catholic in the 1970's, and we still didn't get to eat meat on Fridays during Lent. We ate fish instead, which was kind of nice because I like fish.

The reason why it isn't such a big deal today is that the Catholic Church is having a hard enough time getting asses into pews, so they look the other way on a lot of stuff they are supposedly against.

I have been in Boston only once in my life-------I am pretty sure I have not
been in any of the other New England states. I described the people of
my childhood town which is north east USA. but not New England, in an area of the USA which was known to harbor shit like you. Not only are my childhood perceptions correct-------they are correct HISTORICALLY. I will tell you one concrete example of that filth------the famous baseball player JACKIE ROBINSON----could not play golf in the golf club of my town----nor could my brother be a
'caddie' there-------so my dear brother got to caddie for Jackie Robinson-----is
that not a delightful anecdote?

my childhood town which is north east USA. but not New England, in an area of the USA which was known to harbor shit like you. Not only are my childhood perceptions correct-------they are correct HISTORICALLY. I will tell you one concrete example of that filth------the famous baseball player JACKIE ROBINSON----could not play golf in the golf club of my town----nor could my brother be a
'caddie' there-------so my dear brother got to caddie for Jackie Robinson-----is

Not really. I don't worry about who gets to be a caddy.

I worry about how many working class kids of all colors end up coming home in body bags because you people are constantly stirring up trouble in the Middle East.

Not really. I don't worry about who gets to be a caddy.

I worry about how many working class kids of all colors end up coming home in body bags because you people are constantly stirring up trouble in the Middle East.

who is "you people" ??

Forum List

Back