Under normal circumstances

Trump will never be President. Never.

The real concern is with him becoming the nominee. Because he will never be President.

The real concern is with him becoming the nominee. Because he will never be President.
----------------------------------
ok with me . maybe we will get the enemy dem nominee as president SExpert .

1 - And why would we want the Democratic nominee as President?

2 - Please don't try to abbreviate my screen name. It just goes....badly.

thing that I hear being said is that Trump is more nationalistic and more of a populist then he is conservative . That being said , if jebito , roobio , christie , Kasich are conservative then I am not a Conservative . And . I am Conservative and find nothing wrong with what Trump has said about immigration , muslims , wars , military , carpet bombing , guns or anything else . And Nationalist , if it means viewing and building the USA as number 1 then I am a Nationalist . ---------------------- And I can't stand any of the rinos or any of the 'gop' that is fighting against Trump telling me what American values are .
-------------------------------- read it again Candy , Go Trump or Cruz !!

American values include education. You seem to have flunked that too since you can't spell the candidate's names either.

I am Conservative (me too!) and find nothing wrong with what Trump has said about immigration , muslims , wars , military , carpet bombing , guns or anything else .

all i care about if he becomes president, is that he does what he says, and so far i have no problem with what he has said!! :up:

None of what he says will get done. The opposition from his own Party will ensure that (if not the budget itself).

1 - And why would we want the Democratic nominee as President?

2 - Please don't try to abbreviate my screen name. It just goes....badly.
--------------------------------- Enemy democrat is better than a rino like jebito or roobio , yada , yada . ------------------ and yeah , ok SwimExpert !!

I am Conservative (me too!) and find nothing wrong with what Trump has said about immigration , muslims , wars , military , carpet bombing , guns or anything else .

all i care about if he becomes president, is that he does what he says, and so far i have no problem with what he has said!! :up:

None of what he says will get done. The opposition from his own Party will ensure that (if not the budget itself).
----------------------------- ok with me if nothing gets done Candy !!

Funny, that's what many said about DumBama.

I don't think I recall anyone saying that about Obama, outside of the standard self deluders who tend to confuse what they want with what objectively is true.

When DumBama entered the race that's all people talked about. The guy had barely any federal government experience and his state experience was voting "present" on all bills. He was a nobody.

Like Trump, he became more popular as he spoke. Eventually he was a threat to Hilarious. Then he was nominated and afterwards elected President.

What was his big plans? Hope and change. That's it.

Banning muslim , think its legal if done by country of Origin , think that jimmy carter did it Candy .

Country of origin is one thing, banning by religion is wrong. If Carter did it (which I doubt) he was wrong too.

Carter proposed banning any citizen from Iraq to enter this country.
--------------------- respectfully , I think it was 'iran' wasn't it RAY ??

Thank you for the correction. One too many beers perhaps. LOL!

they , muslims can be banned and the sooner the better Candy !!

Sure you can do it...just don't confuse it with anything that has happened in America before. Germany yes...America no.

So, are we talking about US citizens you wish to ban from the country too? How do you determine if they are Muslim?

Do you go to the mosques and set them ablaze reminiscent of Nazi Germany or do you simply station armed guards out there to keep people from worshiping?

When DumBama entered the race that's all people talked about. The guy had barely any federal government experience and his state experience was voting "present" on all bills. He was a nobody.

Like Trump, he became more popular as he spoke. Eventually he was a threat to Hilarious. Then he was nominated and afterwards elected President.

What was his big plans? Hope and change. That's it.

That's a very vague way of essentially saying nothing more than "Obama won."

I don't recall anyone every saying that Obama couldn't win. In fact, Obama became an early favorite to be the Democratic nominee as of 2004 after making that speech. Did Clinton underestimate Obama? Very possibly. I think Clinton didn't believe that Obama had the talent to become the nominee, until waking up one morning and realizing that she was losing. Were there people who doubted whether Obama would be a good President? Sure. That happens for every candidate, every election.

That is all an entirely different circumstances from Donald Trump. Trump can't win a general election. He has 80% of the country against him. It's not a question of being unlikely. It's a question of being within the realm of possibility.

Forum List

Back