Under normal circumstances

Ah, so it's okay when Christians have "dry towns", but when Muslims do it...well, caliphate or whatever.

Keep talking Islamaphobe...you're doing the work of ISIS.
----------------------------- the work of 'isis' or 'Islamic state' . Good , I hope that I am really pizzing them off Seawytch !!

No, fool, you aren't pissing off ISIS, you're confirming what they say about evil Americans. You're doing their recruiting work for them.
The existence of a few dry counties in the USA is a recruiting tool for ISIS??
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Yes, that would be crazy if that's what I said. What's crazy is that is what you read.

Islamaphobia is a recruiting tool for Islamic extremists.
So your solution is to give in?
Islamaphobia is nto a recruiting tool as the radical Muzzie whack jobs already think the West is out to get them.

Solution to what is to "give in" to who? Saying it's stupid and wrongheaded to propose "banning Muslims" isn't giving in to anything...except sanity.

yep , she's a 'lady sailor' and she doesn't understand muslims Rabbi !!

I'm not a "lady sailor", that was your choice of words. I'm a sailor. Crusty old Chief is how I phrased it.

I understand Muslims far better than you do. You just piss your pants in fear of them. I actually know and love me some.

Again, how do you know someone is muslim?

These gotta be mooooslims...

Sikhs_on_the_move!.jpg

they , muslims can be banned and the sooner the better Candy !!

Sure you can do it...just don't confuse it with anything that has happened in America before. Germany yes...America no.

So, are we talking about US citizens you wish to ban from the country too? How do you determine if they are Muslim?

Do you go to the mosques and set them ablaze reminiscent of Nazi Germany or do you simply station armed guards out there to keep people from worshiping?
--------------------------------------- American citizen muslims would carry on in the USA and NATURAL attrition would take place .

How do you determine if they are Muslims?
What is meant by "natural attrition"?
If an American Citizen who "confesses" to being a muslim (as if it were a crime), leaves the nation...will they be allowed back into the US?
------------------------------------- wot , don't you read .
they , muslims can be banned and the sooner the better Candy !!

Sure you can do it...just don't confuse it with anything that has happened in America before. Germany yes...America no.

So, are we talking about US citizens you wish to ban from the country too? How do you determine if they are Muslim?

Do you go to the mosques and set them ablaze reminiscent of Nazi Germany or do you simply station armed guards out there to keep people from worshiping?
--------------------------------------- American citizen muslims would carry on in the USA and NATURAL attrition would take place .

How do you determine if they are Muslims?
What is meant by "natural attrition"?
If an American Citizen who "confesses" to being a muslim (as if it were a crime), leaves the nation...will they be allowed back into the US?
------------------------------ let them die out as they pass their religion within their American based population in the same way that the Shakers have pretty much died out . Just stop importing muslims from foreign lands and I have already explained my and hopefully Trumps plan for muslims in the Western world . ------ besides all that , I don't understand why people seem that their is a RIGHT to come to the USA Candy !!

There were never 1.6 billion, that's BILLION with a b, Shakers worldwide. You're never going to eradicate Islam and you certainly can't do it by "banning" an entire religion.

No one ever claimed it was a right to immigrate to the United States. What is being said is that you cannot deny people immigration status based on their religion. It's not a difficult concept to grasp for sane people.
------------------------------- is this lady sailor cwazy or wot ?? Anyway Shakers are dying out , --- The Last Shakers? ---

Last edited:
watch the killing of Fahrkunda again , see the muslims burning the Jordanian pilots alive , see what the muslims are doing in Calais France and in Germany , Sweden . Finland and more Euro countries Seawytch !!

I'm not a "lady sailor", that was your choice of words. I'm a sailor. Crusty old Chief is how I phrased it.

I understand Muslims far better than you do. You just piss your pants in fear of them. I actually know and love me some.
---------------------------------- :afro: , hey 'matey' keep talkin Seawitch you grizzled old salt you !! Do you have a parrot on yer shoulder and a wooden leg and a hook and eyepatch Seawytch ??

----------------------------- the work of 'isis' or 'Islamic state' . Good , I hope that I am really pizzing them off Seawytch !!

No, fool, you aren't pissing off ISIS, you're confirming what they say about evil Americans. You're doing their recruiting work for them.
The existence of a few dry counties in the USA is a recruiting tool for ISIS??
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Yes, that would be crazy if that's what I said. What's crazy is that is what you read.

Islamaphobia is a recruiting tool for Islamic extremists.
So your solution is to give in?
Islamaphobia is nto a recruiting tool as the radical Muzzie whack jobs already think the West is out to get them.

Solution to what is to "give in" to who? Saying it's stupid and wrongheaded to propose "banning Muslims" isn't giving in to anything...except sanity.
So you're opposed to banning Muslims and think it's a stupid idea? I agree. But what do dry counties have to do with that?

Because Muslims are very supportive of the LGBT agenda, right?

-------------------------- yep , all the muslims need is a high roof to throw the gays off of . Also a pile of stones in case of the gay that they threw off the roof survives the fall !!

-------------------------- yep , all the muslims need is a high roof to throw the gays off of . Also a pile of stones in case of the gay that they threw off the roof survives the fall !!
It's amazing. Gays bash Christians because they don't want to bake a cake but defend Muslims, who actually murder gays. It's insanity.

It's amazing. Gays bash Christians because they don't want to bake a cake but defend Muslims, who actually murder gays. It's insanity.

If someone were to suggest that we ban Christians because they are Christian, you'd see liberals lampooning those who wish to do that as well.

Liberals are simply smarter than conservatives. Its self-evident.

If someone were to suggest that we ban Christians because they are Christian, you'd see liberals lampooning those who wish to do that as well.

Yes, so self evident.

"We have 47 million people without health insurance in this country; most of who can't afford it. So I will create a law that says everybody must buy health insurance they can't afford, and when they don't, we'll take more of their badly needed money away from them."

"If we create more laws on guns, the criminals will simply stop getting guns."

"If we increase taxes on businesses, they will not try to recoup those losses on the little people. They will simply dig deeper and deeper into their pockets and give up their yachts."

Those liberals sure are smarter.

Yes, so self evident.

"We have 47 million people without health insurance in this country; most of who can't afford it. So I will create a law that says everybody must buy health insurance they can't afford, and when they don't, we'll take more of their badly needed money away from them."
Who are you quoting?

"If we create more laws on guns, the criminals will simply stop getting guns."
Who are you quoting?

"If we increase taxes on businesses, they will not try to recoup those losses on the little people. They will simply dig deeper and deeper into their pockets and give up their yachts."
Who are you quoting?

Those liberals sure are smarter.

That liberals see that we needed to do something about health care (most personal bankruptcies were caused by health care bills), yes they were smarter.

That the liberals wish to stop rampage shootings instead of just offering thoughts and prayers; yes we are smarter.

Sorry you're so stupid. Not our fault.

Again, how do you know someone is muslim?

These gotta be mooooslims...

Sikhs_on_the_move!.jpg
----------------------------------- looks like a buncha 'Sikh's' to me . Could be wrong though , little I know about Sikhs is that they aren't muslims Seawytch !!

You cheated and looked at the photo tag. So many Islamaphobes can't tell the difference.
--------------------------- lady sailor loses and she accuses others of cheating , best thing I hear about Sikhs is that they also recognize the problems that 'muslim' bring Seawytch !!

Forum List

Back