Under normal circumstances

I don't buy that, "Past performance is not indicative of future results" and tend to base judgment giving appropriate measure on the past. That's why with Trump and Hillary I wouldn't trust either as far as I could toss 'em.
------------------------- may end up being your only choices 2cents !!

If so, I'd vote for Trump but I'm waiting until after the Super Bowl to begin taking poll results seriously.

---------------------------- well , that's your excuse but you sure do sound ignorant and desperate Seawytch !!

I see, swearing makes me sound ignorant. The irony of that statement is astronomical...I was sitting here wondering if you were perhaps an immigrant yourself and English not your first language, or you're a little "special". That happens a lot here. Not sure if it's a language thing or just a stupid thing. Do enlighten.
------------------------------ yes , swearing is ignorant even for a lady sailor Seawytch !! This is a family board and swearing is allowed but it is ignorant and sounds pretty desperate to me even if 'lady sailor' does the swearing Seawytch !!:afro:

A familiy board? Oh, I don't think so.

And it's obvious you weren't in a seagoing service, if you served at all, if you think "lady sailors" don't swear. All sailors swear, especially crusty old Chiefs like me.
---------------------------- I'm not impressed by dirty talking 'lady sailors' Seawytch !!
I mean , take care of Americas Naval assets a little better , remember to lube up the propulsion system and also learn proper , polite conversation and exchange of ideas and opinions Seawytch !! --- Littoral Combat Ship USS Fort Worth Sidelined in Singapore with Propulsion System Damage - USNI News --- off topic but a symptom of Americas modern and diverse military I guess . Sad to see Seawytch !!

Jesus Fucking Christ on a raft, where are you that you're drinking this early in the morning?

well , if I was drinking I could be FREELY drinking at any time if I am drinking alcohol anywhere in the Western world . Only problem would be if I was drinking alchohol in some muslim hellhole . Course , I am not drinking , if I do have a few beers its only when the sun goes down Seawytch !!

well , if I was drinking I could be FREELY drinking at any time if I am drinking alcohol anywhere in the Western world . Only problem would be if I was drinking alchohol in some muslim hellhole . Course , I am not drinking , if I do have a few beers its only when the sun goes down Seawytch !!

See, now I'd hoped it was booze. If it's not, that's just sad.

cause in many cases a drinker of alcohol will be severly punished for drinking in a muslim Hellhole Seawytch !!

might even be beheaded or at least get lashed with a whip or stoned for drinking alcohol in a muslim hell hole Seawytch !!

cause in many cases a drinker of alcohol will be severly punished for drinking in a muslim Hellhole Seawytch !!

And in some states here in the good old US of A, you can't buy that alcohol on Sundays. This has what to do with anything outside your obvious insanity?
----------------------------- big deal , so you buy your beer or whiskey at the state store on which is usually open 5 or 6 days a week Seawitch !!

And in some states here in the good old US of A, you can't buy that alcohol on Sundays. This has what to do with anything outside your obvious insanity?
----------------------------- big deal , so you buy your beer or whiskey at the state store on which is usually open 5 or 6 days a week Seawitch !!

Ah, so it's okay when Christians have "dry towns", but when Muslims do it...well, caliphate or whatever.

Keep talking Islamaphobe...you're doing the work of ISIS.

I think that Dry Towns come about by vote , don't really know but not a big deal . No one is beheaded or lashed , stoned because they drink alcohol tat they get from the neighboring town but you keep trying ehh , your lame attempts make me smile Seawytch !!

Ah, so it's okay when Christians have "dry towns", but when Muslims do it...well, caliphate or whatever.

----------------------------- the work of 'isis' or 'Islamic state' . Good , I hope that I am really pizzing them off Seawytch !!

they , muslims can be banned and the sooner the better Candy !!

Sure you can do it...just don't confuse it with anything that has happened in America before. Germany yes...America no.

So, are we talking about US citizens you wish to ban from the country too? How do you determine if they are Muslim?

Do you go to the mosques and set them ablaze reminiscent of Nazi Germany or do you simply station armed guards out there to keep people from worshiping?
--------------------------------------- American citizen muslims would carry on in the USA and NATURAL attrition would take place .

How do you determine if they are Muslims?
What is meant by "natural attrition"?
If an American Citizen who "confesses" to being a muslim (as if it were a crime), leaves the nation...will they be allowed back into the US?

Sure you can do it...just don't confuse it with anything that has happened in America before. Germany yes...America no.

So, are we talking about US citizens you wish to ban from the country too? How do you determine if they are Muslim?

Do you go to the mosques and set them ablaze reminiscent of Nazi Germany or do you simply station armed guards out there to keep people from worshiping?
--------------------------------------- American citizen muslims would carry on in the USA and NATURAL attrition would take place .

If an American Citizen who "confesses" to being a muslim (as if it were a crime), leaves the nation...will they be allowed back into the US?
------------------------------------- wot , don't you read .

------------------------------ let them die out as they pass their religion within their American based population in the same way that the Shakers have pretty much died out . Just stop importing muslims from foreign lands and I have already explained my and hopefully Trumps plan for muslims in the Western world . ------ besides all that , I don't understand why people seem that their is a RIGHT to come to the USA Candy !!

----------------------------- the work of 'isis' or 'Islamic state' . Good , I hope that I am really pizzing them off Seawytch !!

No, fool, you aren't pissing off ISIS, you're confirming what they say about evil Americans. You're doing their recruiting work for them.

No, fool, you aren't pissing off ISIS, you're confirming what they say about evil Americans. You're doing their recruiting work for them.
The existence of a few dry counties in the USA is a recruiting tool for ISIS??
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

------------------------------------- wot , don't you read .

------------------------------ let them die out as they pass their religion within their American based population in the same way that the Shakers have pretty much died out . Just stop importing muslims from foreign lands and I have already explained my and hopefully Trumps plan for muslims in the Western world . ------ besides all that , I don't understand why people seem that their is a RIGHT to come to the USA Candy !!

There were never 1.6 billion, that's BILLION with a b, Shakers worldwide. You're never going to eradicate Islam and you certainly can't do it by "banning" an entire religion.

No one ever claimed it was a right to immigrate to the United States. What is being said is that you cannot deny people immigration status based on their religion. It's not a difficult concept to grasp for sane people.

Yes, that would be crazy if that's what I said. What's crazy is that is what you read.

Islamaphobia is a recruiting tool for Islamic extremists.

Yes, that would be crazy if that's what I said. What's crazy is that is what you read.

Islamaphobia is a recruiting tool for Islamic extremists.
So your solution is to give in?
Islamaphobia is nto a recruiting tool as the radical Muzzie whack jobs already think the West is out to get them.

yep , she's a 'lady sailor' and she doesn't understand muslims Rabbi !!

Forum List

Back