Under normal circumstances

So, are we talking about US citizens you wish to ban from the country too? How do you determine if they are Muslim?

You put this equipment in the hands of this guy....

large.jpg

latest

--------------------------------- Enemy democrat is better than a rino like jebito or roobio , yada , yada . ------------------ and yeah , ok SwimExpert !!

Well, we'll have to agree to disagree, mainly because we have a distinctly different conception of what constitutes a "rino." As far as I'm concerned Trump is the father of all Rinos.

OK , for one example look at Trump deportation plans and compare to jebitos 'acts of love' immigration plans SwimExpert .

they , muslims can be banned and the sooner the better Candy !!

Sure you can do it...just don't confuse it with anything that has happened in America before. Germany yes...America no.

So, are we talking about US citizens you wish to ban from the country too? How do you determine if they are Muslim?

Do you go to the mosques and set them ablaze reminiscent of Nazi Germany or do you simply station armed guards out there to keep people from worshiping?
--------------------------------------- American citizen muslims would carry on in the USA and NATURAL attrition would take place .

Last edited:
with no resupply from their hellhole homelands things would eventually work out ok . Fortunately muslims are a small percent of the USA and with natural attrition , natural life and natural peaceful passing away at the end of a natural lifespan everything would be cool Candy !!

I mean , all you are doing is banning a harmful religion , tradition and way of doing things from the superior western way of life Candy !!

and banning those from iran or Saudi arabia would mean that you ban majority muslim even without banning muslims Candy !!

I mean , all you are doing is banning a harmful religion , tradition and way of doing things from the superior western way of life Candy !!

You can't "ban" a religion. And whether or not Trump's ridiculous plan for "banning all Muslims" were legal, it's not American and is certainly not keeping with the Constitution.

and my concern with muslims is mostly for the next generations of Americans because I am an old guy . And I don't see any identifiable muslims in the huge areas that I travel . Might see a mosque in a big city if I go looking for one but I don't care about that . My concern is when muslims get involved in MY American politics and when they modify MY western law Candy !!

You can't "ban" a religion. And whether or not Trump's ridiculous plan for "banning all Muslims" were legal, it's not American and is certainly not keeping with the Constitution.
---------------------------- you should do some reading on the subject . Also , why does any FOREIGN person or group have a RIGHT to immigrate to the USA ?? ------------------- also , sounds like you are the type that wants to tell Americans what American values are when Americans know what American values are Seawitch .

and my concern with muslims is mostly for the next generations of Americans because I am an old guy . And I don't see any identifiable muslims in the huge areas that I travel . Might see a mosque in a big city if I go looking for one but I don't care about that . My concern is when muslims get involved in MY American politics and when they modify MY western law Candy !!

Got examples? Did you know we currently have two Muslims serving in OUR congress? Does that "scare" you? Why should that concern you more than the rest who are all Christian?

Oh, and for American Muslims, it's their politics and country too.

Got examples? Did you know we currently have two Muslims serving in OUR congress? Does that "scare" you? Why should that concern you more than the rest who are all Christian?

------------------- sure do and both 'ellison' and the other guy are both muslim !! I don't want to see more Seawytch !!

---------------------------- you should do some reading on the subject . Also , why does any FOREIGN person or group have a RIGHT to immigrate to the USA ?? ------------------- also , sounds like you are the type that wants to tell Americans what American values are when Americans know what American values are Seawitch .

Please, do tell what reading I should do on the subject. By all means, suggest some of this reading I need to do.

I'm the type that believes in America and the Constitution including the part where we have freedom of religion.

Let's start with the FACT that we are not ever going to ban a religion and it's not just because der fuhrer Trump won't ever become President, it's because banning a religion is stupid and un American...but mostly just stupid and supported by stupid people.

---------------------- not scared , I just know the muslim religion and its founder and its adherents like 'Islamic state' , isis , al quaeda plus I see what islam is doing in Europe including Germany . Its current news and I hope that other Americans are watching Europe , Germany and the rest of the world where muslims congregate Seawytch !!

------------------- sure do and both 'ellison' and the other guy are both muslim !! I don't want to see more Seawytch !!

Good thing you're going to be very disappointed. There will be more, lots more I'd wager. Donald, classy with three Ks, Trump's remarks about Muslims is likely going to have an effect opposite of the one you desire. More Muslims are going to get involved as a result, not fewer.

---------------------- not scared , I just know the muslim religion and its founder and its adherents like 'Islamic state' , isis , al quaeda plus I see what islam is doing in Europe including Germany . Its current news and I hope that other Americans are watching Europe , Germany and the rest of the world where muslims congregate Seawytch !!
You don't know a fucking thing about Islam or Muslims. You think you know about a tiny minority of extremists but since you likely "know" about them through Fox or another in the bubble filter, you don't know algaraf.

EXAMPLES , Sure Seawytch , look at Germany and Europe with its influx of refugee invader muslims . See Calais France and see the Jungle where muslim invaders are living . See the crime and violence , rapes in Germany in a number of German cities Seawytch !! Heck , just watch 'the killing of Fahrkunda' after a quick google . See an entire muslim village kill an burn Fahrkunda because she was Christian Seawytch !!

You don't know a fucking thing about Islam or Muslims. You think you know about a tiny minority of extremists but since you likely "know" about them through Fox or another in the bubble filter, you don't know algaraf.
------------------------------ looks like Seawytch is using swear words and becoming more fun ehh . Yeah watch the burning of Fahrkunda , see the bombings being done in muslim lands by muslims that run their new 'caliphate' . See muslims in 'Islamic state' burn a Jordanian pilot alive !! None of it is fun but the current news on muslims doing their work is interesting Seawytch !!

EXAMPLES , Sure Seawytch , look at Germany and Europe with its influx of refugee invader muslims . See Calais France and see the Jungle where muslim invaders are living . See the crime and violence , rapes in Germany in a number of German cities Seawytch !! Heck , just watch 'the killing of Fahrkunda' after a quick google . See an entire muslim village kill an burn Fahrkunda because she was Christian Seawytch !!

Oh goody, more examples of the tiny minority of extremists. And?

Forum List

Back