Under obama we are now the most respected nation in the world

We lost our moral standing in the world invading Iraq, going to take a long time to rebuild that trust but at least someone is trying. Republicans do not seem to care if we are reviled by "friend" and foe alike.
Oh fuck moral standing....
What's the first thing that happens when one of these countries gets into hot water? The scream to US for help....
And then they criticize us....So again....Fuck moral standing.
Whats ironic is that Europeans were screaming bloody murder over Iraq and Afghanistan, claiming America was an evil warmonger.

But when the big bad Russian bear comes to tea, America is suddenly wanted, even though for the past decade Europeans have been demanding that America butt out of world affairs, and stop its 'imperialism'.

I can see the Russian and Chinese ambassadors laughing and drinking with each other, while watching Obama's greatest hits.
Every two bit thug and dictator is laughing his ass off at this clown. Our allies are dismayed.

BINGO!!!!!
I don't think we even have any allies left. He's shit all over them by telling them we aren't available to help you, so don't ask

He goes around toot tooting his own HORN... while the world like Russia, China, IRAN and Cuba are laughing their asses off. all the while PLOTTING against us at the very moment he's strutting like a frikken peacock that has lost all it's feathers

he makes me sick

What a liar and disgusting little man. His own people in the country he supposedly Represents DOESN'T respect him. If they did they wouldn't have kicked his nasty party to the Minority curb in Congress under his Reign of Terror after only SIX years

the man should do us and the world a favor and Resign.

The fact that you're upset means he's doing something right. You should do the world a favor and go away.

Does the fact that Boooosh upsets you lefties so much means he was doing everything right?.

Forum List

Back