Under the bus...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Remember when Obama said Republicans would have to sit in the back of the bus?

That comment cost him. It proved he was unwilling to compromise and after that he got ZERO cooperation from Republicans on all issues important to him, including Obamacare.

Now Democrats are doing ONE BETTER.

Jews, who thought they were safe and comfortable on the bus, have been TOSSED UNDER THE BUS.

What the Kentucky Fried Crack Rock are you idiots babbling about?

Everybody is pissed at the Biden administration for siding with the Israeli government.

Wake the fuck up.

A meeting of the Jewish Student Club at my law school was broken up by pro-Palestinian demonstrators. One Jewish professor was called a "Nazi."

What the Kentucky Fried Crack Rock are you idiots babbling about?
Everybody is pissed at the Biden administration for siding with the Israeli government.
Wake the fuck up.
and here we have creepitis spewing his/her hate all over the threads

babble, is there any substance in creepitis's comment? No links or quotes, just flaming and trolling,

creepitis is a good example why democrats have no place in the world,

and here we have creepitis spewing his/her hate all over the threads

babble, is there any substance in creepitis's comment? No links or quotes, just flaming and trolling,

creepitis is a good example why democrats have no place in the world,
Obsessed, I tell you.

It's not healthy.

Obsessed, I tell you.
It's not healthy.
yet, your life is so miserable, all I have seen you post is hate, and stupidity, and then you come sniffing around my ass like a mange dog.
1714775835495.png

It’s all they know
Did you see Biden screw up the ending of the Medal of Freedom ceremony. Not real bad, but real bad. I got to wonder, who is caring the Nuclear Codes!

Biden is shot, dying, before us. There is no way Biden is on the ballot.

Did you see Biden screw up the ending of the Medal of Freedom ceremony. Not real bad, but real bad. I got to wonder, who is caring the Nuclear Codes!

Biden is shot, dying, before us. There is no way Biden is on the ballot.

I did not see it, Will look.

It is amazing it has come to this.

The same cult fucks who made fun of Turtle for going on pause during a speech CLAIM they see no senility in Biden.

Forum List

Back