Unemployment falls to 8.3%

GDP has been growing since 2009.
The stock market has doubled since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009.
3.2 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

GM was saved, and is now the number one automaker in the world.

Bin Laden and Gaddafi are dead, and we are out of Iraq.

Obama has done a very good job.

Does anyone now what type of jobs caused the "drop" in unemployment? was it service sector jobs or was it the more meaningful construction and manufacturing jobs? Did it involve another soon to go bankrupt green energy manufacture? Or is this report just smoke up the ass of liberal defenders?

January jobs report: Hiring ramps up, unemployment falls - Feb. 3, 2012

Some more good news and raw numbers:

The encouraging news was coupled with revisions to the Labor Department's data, showing the economy added 180,000 more jobs than originally thought in 2011.

Private businesses have been adding jobs consistently since March 2010. In January, they added 257,000 jobs.

The manufacturing sector -- a focal point of President Obama's latest jobs speeches -- added 50,000 jobs in January. Manufacturing has accounted for 14% of the job gains in the last 13 months.

Professional and business services added 70,000 jobs, and education and health services added 36,000 jobs.

But the government has also been bleeding jobs since the middle of 2010, and continued to do so last month. Most of the recent job losses have been at the state and local level. Overall, the public sector cut 14,000 jobs in January.

Though Republicans can't be completely decrying the job losses (not excluding government jobs) and call for smaller government at the same time.

Does anyone now what type of jobs caused the "drop" in unemployment? was it service sector jobs or was it the more meaningful construction and manufacturing jobs? Did it involve another soon to go bankrupt green energy manufacture? Or is this report just smoke up the ass of liberal defenders?

Go see what I just posted. Manufacturing went up along with pretty much everything else except government jobs.

Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

Is the stock makret good again, Chris? I thought it was evil?

Can you make up your mind please?

Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

2011 all time low for new home sales.

Oh no!! really? are you serious? It's that old? Were you able to read anything besides the date? Is there an adult nearby who can read the rest of it to you?

Except I'm pretty sure G.T. understands that the unemployment rate of 8.3% is not the real amount of unemployment. So you posting the article was pointless.

Go see what I just posted. Manufacturing went up along with pretty much everything else except government jobs.

Government workers are spending with a ruthless efficiency, how else does one blow a $1.3Trillion hole in the budget annually?

The Country isn't in the best shape, but lying isn't necessary to beat Obama.

I can see the debates now.

Romney: "excuse me mr president, we're falling off of a cliff" (republican applause)
Obama: statistic statistic statistic
Romney: your foreign policy though! (republican applause)
Obama: take that up with my 4 star generals, decorated war heros, etc etc etc who advise me
Romney: you're a do nothing president!
Obama: lists legislative achievements in alphabetical order

*suddenly, in the back row, Crusaderfrank stands up with a tinfoil baseball cap on and says: YOU'RE NOT A CITIZEN OR A CHRISTIAN! *

Romney slaps his forehead and says, "alright, you know what, I'd make a much better vp than that dummy Biden."

Obama brushes his shoulders off and rubs his eyebrow with his middle finger in the direction of francis as he's carried out of the room screaming not to taz him.

Romney: "excuse me mr president, we're falling off of a cliff" (republican applause)
Obama: take that up with my 4 star generals, decorated war heros, etc etc etc who advise me

*suddenly, in the back row, Crusaderfrank stands up with a tinfoil baseball cap on and says: YOU'RE NOT A CITIZEN OR A CHRISTIAN! *

Romney slaps his forehead and says, "alright, you know what, I'd make a much better vp than that dummy Biden."

Obama brushes his shoulders off and rubs his eyebrow with his middle finger in the direction of francis as he's carried out of the room screaming not to taz him.

It's easy for Republicans to have a circlejerk at the debates and say Obama is a do-nothing President with no record when nobody is there to defend it.

It's absolutely astonishing how many of you are see easily fooled by bullshit. There is nothing good coming out of these unemployment numbers today. It's all smoke and mirrors. The fact is we have a record low of people participating in the work force now and they are no longer being counted, hence the lower numbers.

Record 1.2 Million People Fall Out Of Labor Force In One Month, Labor Force Participation Rate Tumbles To Fresh 30 Year Low | ZeroHedge

Well shit, you sure as hell know how to ruin a good party.

It would be very foolish to trust any numbers coming from this Government. They lie. It's as simple as that. Their numbers will decrease as the Election draws nearer. Bet on that.

GDP has been growing since 2009. I think it was revised to lower than first reported
The stock market has doubled since 2009. You sound like a cheerleader for those evil stock brokers
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009. America's credit rating was down graded
3.2 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009. Service sector jobs are not a good indicator of a healthy economy
Auto sales are up. No they aren't
Retail sales are up. Kmart and Sears closed how many stores during the holiday season?
Home sales are up. New Home sales at an all time low
Unemployment is down. What kind of jobs caused the =drop Solyandor type jobs?

GM was saved, and is now the number one automaker in the world. GM built a plant in Mexico

Bin Laden and Gaddafi are dead, and we are out of Iraq. What does this have to do with the economy being in the shitter

:lol: Chris when you dream dream big

You add so little to the debate

Forum List

Back