Unfortunately my friends, gun control is coming.

Right, thanks for pointing out that current measures aren't strict enough to curb gun violence.

Your cognitive dissonance is showing, again.

So what was your point then when bringing up Gun Free Zones?

In case you missed it because you have ADD, Gun Free Zones are a big lie. They are gun free right up until a murderer brings a gun.
In the case of Columbine, the first person shot was the designated guard. In VA Tech the campus cops were spread too thin and showed up after the shooting. Just like cops always do. Because when seconds count, cops are minutes away.

Your cognitive dissonance is showing, again.

In case you missed it because you have ADD, Gun Free Zones are a big lie. They are gun free right up until a murderer brings a gun.
In the case of Columbine, the first person shot was the designated guard. In VA Tech the campus cops were spread too thin and showed up after the shooting. Just like cops always do. Because when seconds count, cops are minutes away.

If a crazy person can get the better of a trained security person, you really think that some bystander with a gun is going to fare better?

Or is that just how you convince people to buy your product?

You see, I wonder if you would be all so keen on this if you didn't profit off of it. That's why I say, make the gun makers and gun sellers liable for anyone killed or maimed by their products...

Everyone here gives shit on the forums when Obama wants gun control (Just words up in the air).

What about Gun control (actually in place) in Mass, where Rmoney is Governor? Crickets....

You see, I wonder if you would be all so keen on this if you didn't profit off of it. That's why I say, make the gun makers and gun sellers liable for anyone killed or maimed by their products...

What other products would you included in this type of law?
So you must be a lawyer since that the only one that would profit off this suggestion would be lawyers or would you make all these cases pro bono?

If a crazy person can get the better of a trained security person, you really think that some bystander with a gun is going to fare better?

Or is that just how you convince people to buy your product?

Yes because the crazy person doesnt know he has a gun. That's kinda the point,Joe, although doubtless you miss it.
Are you willing to make unions responsible for deaths caused by products they make? If not, then STFU.

Columbine had one armed guard, but he was unfortunately not th\rere at the time of the massacre. So no, there was not an armed guard at Colombine.

Columbine High School cop says armed guards at schools coupled with assault weapons ban would keep students safe - NY Daily News

Virginia Tech had it's own police force, which did NOT stop that massacre either. Technically, every school, workplace and home has armed protection under the available police forces and none of them are considered safe. That's because when seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Columbine had one armed guard, but he was unfortunately not th\rere at the time of the massacre. So no, there was not an armed guard at Colombine.

Columbine High School cop says armed guards at schools coupled with assault weapons ban would keep students safe - NY Daily News

Virginia Tech had it's own police force, which did NOT stop that massacre either. Technically, every school, workplace and home has armed protection under the available police forces and none of them are considered safe. That's because when seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

There were two armed guards at Columbine... One exchanged fire with the shooters.

The only reason why seconds count is because crazy people have access to weapons they shouldn't have to start with.

There were two armed guards at Columbine... One exchanged fire with the shooters.

The only reason why seconds count is because crazy people have access to weapons they shouldn't have to start with.

True.
How do you propose preventing that?

Everyone here gives shit on the forums when Obama wants gun control (Just words up in the air).

What about Gun control (actually in place) in Mass, where Rmoney is Governor? Crickets....

I've said all along that Mittens and Barry played for the same team.

True.

Thorough background checks before we sell guns, to include ALL members of the household.

Mandetory Insurance if you own a gun, or you have to turn it in. Like all insurance, they do a thorough background check into your circumstances.

Gun Sellers and Manufacturers can be held liable civilly if their guns are used in a shooting incident.

True.

Thorough background checks before we sell guns, to include ALL members of the household.

Mandetory Insurance if you own a gun, or you have to turn it in. Like all insurance, they do a thorough background check into your circumstances.

Gun Sellers and Manufacturers can be held liable civilly if their guns are used in a shooting incident.

Stay the fuck out of my god damn home you son of god damn bitch.

True.

Stay the fuck out of my god damn home you son of god damn bitch.

I won't go to your home.... I leave that to the professionals in the ATF.

They have bigger guns than you do....

Forum List

Back