Unintended Consequences when LIBERALISM takes control.....

94 million people have not stopped looking for work. Have you stopped beating your wife?

You truly are brain-dead.
More Americans than ever before are not working
More Americans than ever before are not working with 92 MILLION people out of the workforce.
94,446,000 Americans NOT In Work Force - Breitbart
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that 94,446,000 people (ages 16 and over) in the U.S. were neither employed nor had made an effort to find work in the prior four weeks during the month of October.
Call me brain dead all you want, but until you pull your HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS, then you will continue to look like the idiot you are. It is hard to see what is happening in the world when your ears and eyes are full of shit.

View attachment 62280
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

The links you posted discuss how there are 94 million people not looking for work.

That was not your claim.

Your moronic claim was that 94 million people "stopped looking for work."

Your links don't support your idiocy. :mm:
In Obama's roaring economy why aren't they working? Because they cant find a fucking job, so they don't bother to look and are collecting WELFARE. My, my, my how dumb you are. Can I call you Bimbo?
Many aren't working because they're in school. Many aren't working because they stay at home raising their kids while their spouse goes to work. Many aren't working because they retired. Many are working but not reporting their job because they don't report their income.

See why I say you're brain-dead? None of this even occurred to you.

And again, since you didn't address it ... you moronically claimed 94 million people "stopped looking for work." Yet the articles you linked don't support your idiocy.

As far as calling me names... why would I care what a brain-dead conservative calls me? :dunno: Call me what ever makes you feel better. I'm still gonna highlight your lunacy.
thumbsup.gif
Now that you have had your nice rant, maybe we can get back to why America is bleeding trillions of dollars, the most in poverty ever in the history of America, hordes of illegal crossing the border, and the Dictator in Chief just sits back and bashes American Citizens for not trusting Muslims. Oh well, sure am glad you aren't one of those 94 million, but with the way Obamanomics is working, your pink slip could be coming in the next few weeks. But then you can blame Bush for all your troubles, which is typical of a failed liberal.
I like how you think pointing out why you're a brain-dead conservative is a rant.

:lmao:

More Americans than ever before are not working 2014
94,446,000 Americans NOT In Work Force - Breitbart 2015
Call me brain dead all you want, but until you pull your HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS, then you will continue to look like the idiot you are. It is hard to see what is happening in the world when your ears and eyes are full of shit.

View attachment 62280

The links you posted discuss how there are 94 million people not looking for work.

That was not your claim.

In Obama's roaring economy why aren't they working? Because they cant find a fucking job, so they don't bother to look and are collecting WELFARE. My, my, my how dumb you are. Can I call you Bimbo?
Many aren't working because they're in school. Many aren't working because they stay at home raising their kids while their spouse goes to work. Many aren't working because they retired. Many are working but not reporting their job because they don't report their income.

And again, since you didn't address it ... you moronically claimed 94 million people "stopped looking for work." Yet the articles you linked don't support your idiocy.

As far as calling me names... why would I care what a brain-dead conservative calls me? :dunno: Call me what ever makes you feel better. I'm still gonna highlight your lunacy.
thumbsup.gif
Now that you have had your nice rant, maybe we can get back to why America is bleeding trillions of dollars, the most in poverty ever in the history of America, hordes of illegal crossing the border, and the Dictator in Chief just sits back and bashes American Citizens for not trusting Muslims. Oh well, sure am glad you aren't one of those 94 million, but with the way Obamanomics is working, your pink slip could be coming in the next few weeks. But then you can blame Bush for all your troubles, which is typical of a failed liberal.
I like how you think pointing out why you're a brain-dead conservative is a rant.

Because that is all you liberals can do when the truth is presented. Are you telling me that out of 330 million people , 94 million are people who are retired, or in school? 28% of the population is on the system without any contribution to it, while up to 47% are on government assistant, possibly more. But hey, when the scales tip over 50% then you can bet that the national debt which under Obama has increased to over 18 trillion dollars(unpatriotically) and the FED owes 5 trillion, someone will have to pay the piper. And since you are doing well, then you will be picking up the tab, while Warren Buffet will pay less taxes than his secretary.

That was not your claim.

thumbsup.gif

Because that is all you liberals can do when the truth is presented. Are you telling me that out of 330 million people , 94 million are people who are retired, or in school? 28% of the population is on the system without any contribution to it, while up to 47% are on government assistant, possibly more. But hey, when the scales tip over 50% then you can bet that the national debt which under Obama has increased to over 18 trillion dollars(unpatriotically) and the FED owes 5 trillion, someone will have to pay the piper. And since you are doing well, then you will be picking up the tab, while Warren Buffet will pay less taxes than his secretary.
What I'm telling you is that for a variety of reasons, roughly 88 million of that 94 million don't want to work. Yet here you are, idiotically describing them as though they lost their job due to a bad economy.

thumbsup.gif

What I'm telling you is that for a variety of reasons, roughly 88 million of that 94 million don't want to work. Yet here you are, idiotically describing them as though they lost their job due to a bad economy.
So we should reward those 88 million who don't want to work? If you stopped paying the schlobs to sit on their asses(not the retired or college student) and collect government assistance, you can bet those schlobs would be out getting a job. But hey, Nancy "Blinkie" Pelosi said it all.

thumbsup.gif

So we should reward those 88 million who don't want to work? If you stopped paying the schlobs to sit on their asses(not the retired or college student) and collect government assistance, you can bet those schlobs would be out getting a job. But hey, Nancy "Blinkie" Pelosi said it all.

I don't care what you do with them, they don't want to work. You're an idiot for portraying them as though they lost their job and can't find another.

I don't care what you do with them, they don't want to work. You're an idiot for portraying them as though they lost their job and can't find another.

US layoffs surge to 6-month high: Challenger
Layoffs surged in January to the highest levels since July as employers in the retail and energy sectors pulled out the pink slips, according to a private survey out Thursday
Of course you don't give a rats ass to the US Citizen as they are the enemy of the world. The more that suffer the better for you, right? Of course in Obama's roaring economic recovery, you would think that 88 million people would be waiting in line for all those 29 hour full time positions. Bet then when you get welfare for life(Bill Clinton's welfare policy was 2 years and then no more welfare) why work? Of course with a new president in office, if they decide to go back to 2 years then no more welfare(Bill Clinton policy) it is going to be hard for employers who want to hire, but don't want to risk hiring schlobs. Thank you Bimbo for giving US your true feelings towards your fellow man.

Of course you don't give a rats ass to the US Citizen as they are the enemy of the world. The more that suffer the better for you, right?
WTF are you rambling about now? You know you're fucking deranged, right?

Of course in Obama's roaring economic recovery, you would think that 88 million people would be waiting in line for all those 29 hour full time positions. Bet then when you get welfare for life(Bill Clinton's welfare policy was 2 years and then no more welfare) why work? Of course with a new president in office, if they decide to go back to 2 years then no more welfare(Bill Clinton policy) it is going to be hard for employers who want to hire, but don't want to risk hiring schlobs. Thank you Bimbo for giving US your true feelings towards your fellow man.
29 hours is not full time; and full time jobs have flourished under Obama. Factoring in Bush's Great Recession, 7.2 million full time jobs have been added since he became president. 12.6 million since the job market bottomed out.

Of course you don't give a rats ass to the US Citizen as they are the enemy of the world. The more that suffer the better for you, right?

Of course in Obama's roaring economic recovery, you would think that 88 million people would be waiting in line for all those 29 hour full time positions. Bet then when you get welfare for life(Bill Clinton's welfare policy was 2 years and then no more welfare) why work? Of course with a new president in office, if they decide to go back to 2 years then no more welfare(Bill Clinton policy) it is going to be hard for employers who want to hire, but don't want to risk hiring schlobs. Thank you Bimbo for giving US your true feelings towards your fellow man.
29 hours is not full time; and full time jobs have flourished under Obama. Factoring in Bush's Great Recession, 7.2 million full time jobs have been added since he became president. 12.6 million since the job market bottomed out.
Jobless rate below 5 percent as payrolls rise in January
The revision showed the economy created 206,000 fewer jobs from April 2014 to March 2015, in line with a preliminary projection of 208,000. Still, for all of 2015, the economy created 2.74 million jobs.
You can keep on lying , but the TRUTH keeps coming out. Liberals love to keep changing the rules, so when expectation aren't met, then it doesn't look as bad as it really is. Shame you cant see this, but when your head is up your ass the only thing you seem to see is the shit that is liberalism.

democrats_head-up-ass.jpg

The revision showed the economy created 206,000 fewer jobs from April 2014 to March 2015, in line with a preliminary projection of 208,000. Still, for all of 2015, the economy created 2.74 million jobs.
You can keep on lying , but the TRUTH keeps coming out. Liberals love to keep changing the rules, so when expectation aren't met, then it doesn't look as bad as it really is. Shame you cant see this, but when your head is up your ass the only thing you seem to see is the shit that is liberalism.

View attachment 62408
Check out the latest job numbers according to the BLS, not some private survey...

151,000 more jobs - CES (62nd consecutive month of growth)
158,000 more private sector jobs - CES (71st consecutive month of growth)
615,000 more jobs - CPS (data affected by changes in population controls)
Unemployment rate drops to 4.9%

By the way, since Barney Frank , Chris Dodd, and Maxine Water were the reason for the housing collapse, you can keep on lying about Bush, but the rest of US knows the truth.

yeah they do things

like supplying a town with water

by running to it through outdated lead pipes for example

--LOL

By the way, since Barney Frank , Chris Dodd, and Maxine Water were the reason for the housing collapse, you can keep on lying about Bush, but the rest of US knows the truth.
Your derangement worsens. :ack-1:

They were members of the minority party. Republicans controlled the Congress when the damage to the housing markets was done.

US layoffs surge to 6-month high: Challenger
Layoffs surged in January to the highest levels since July as employers in the retail and energy sectors pulled out the pink slips, according to a private survey out Thursday
Check out the latest job numbers according to the BLS, not some private survey...

151,000 more jobs - CES (62nd consecutive month of growth)
158,000 more private sector jobs - CES (71st consecutive month of growth)
615,000 more jobs - CPS (data affected by changes in population controls)
Unemployment rate drops to 4.9%
Ah yes, when last year the BLS was saying that a recovery for Obama was jobs needed at 250,000, but since the liberal cant meet the goal they lowered it to 150,000. ROTFLMAO, at how stupid you really are.

Obamacare Mandate: Anyone Who Works 30-Hour Week Is Now 'Full-Time'
Obamacare Mandate: Anyone Who Works 30-Hour Week Is Now 'Full-Time'
Oops.
U.S. jobless claims rise to four-month high
The four-week moving average of claims, considered a better measure of labor market trends as it irons out week-to-week volatility, rose by only 6,750 to 298,000 last week.

It has remained below 300,000, which is associated with a firming labor market, for 18 weeks.
TRUTH cant be denied.

Your derangement worsens. :ack-1:

They were members of the minority party. Republicans controlled the Congress when the damage to the housing markets was done.
Once again, for the moron in the room . Now watch closely, you might learn something. I doubt it though.

Collection of devastating excerpts from the Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac hearings before Congress in 2004. These excerpts from the hearings show the "willful blindness" and corruption that went into the Democrats continual support for these two criminal enterprises, and the efforts made by the Republicans to clean up what everyone knew was coming . . .
You aren't the Obama phone lady, are you?

yeah they do things

--LOL
EPA Knew About Michigan Water Contamination For Months Without Telling The Public
The Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) top Midwest official knew about the Flint, Michigan drinking water crisis of 2015 months before telling the public, according to a Tuesday report by the The Detroit News.

EPA official Susan Hedman did not publicize the EPA’s concern over Flint’s water quality or the water’s dangerous health concerns. The federal agency instead quietly fought with the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality for at least six months about what should be done.
Yep keep showing everyone, how really stupid you are. Obama's EPA failed once again, like they did with the river in the west.
EPA Lets Toxins Loose In A Colorado River -- RYOT News
EPA Accidently Releases Toxins In A Colorado River
Anything else your liberal mind would like to bring up so I smack it down with TRUTH?

yeah they do things

--LOL
EPA Knew About Michigan Water Contamination For Months Without Telling The Public
The Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) top Midwest official knew about the Flint, Michigan drinking water crisis of 2015 months before telling the public, according to a Tuesday report by the The Detroit News.

EPA official Susan Hedman did not publicize the EPA’s concern over Flint’s water quality or the water’s dangerous health concerns. The federal agency instead quietly fought with the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality for at least six months about what should be done.
Yep keep showing everyone, how really stupid you are. Obama's EPA failed once again, like they did with the river in the west.
Anything else your liberal mind would like to bring up so I smack it down with TRUTH?
Now I apologize if you were trying to make a point about the liberals who knew about the bad pipes of Flint, but if you are blaming the Republican who inherited those pipes from the last liberal governor, then my point sticks.

yeah they do things

--LOL

exactly

the left swears by the epa as a savior

yeah they do things

--LOL

Now I apologize if you were trying to make a point about the liberals who knew about the bad pipes of Flint, but if you are blaming the Republican who inherited those pipes from the last liberal governor, then my point sticks.

why would i be blaming the republicans when they are out numbered

25 to 1 in the writing policy department out there

yeah they do things

--LOL

why would i be blaming the republicans when they are out numbered

25 to 1 in the writing policy department out there
Since the discussion was between Faun and me, when you interjected the comment, I thought it was her/him. My mistake. But yes, the liberals live by government agencies, and when they die by them(government agencies), they blame the republicans.

View attachment 62408
ObamaCare has absolutely nothing to do with how the BLS tracks full time vs part time employment. The BLS standard is 35 hours.

150,000 new jobs per month has long been the number to keep up with population growth.

Forum List

Back