Univ. of Wisconsin teaches students "it's unfair to be white"

Haven't these idiots heard of affirmative action???

Yeah my life as a white person is so hard. .

I know a guy who spent years going to night school to get a degree in computer IT, got certified as a Microsoft network admin and was making good money, finally, till his mom died and he had to go and take care of his Dad. After his father dided, he cant get another job just a few years later, and he has started a new career as a 58 year old pizza delivery driver.

Is that 'so hard?'

How about the white kid who grew up in a home led by two alcoholics who would beat him when they werent yelling and screaming at each other. Grew up and got married and was having a hard time managing the hard-wired tendency to resort to anger and violence when problems came up in his marriage. Finally after twelve years of marriage the wife left him and took the three kids to a location on the other side of the country. He missed them so bad he finally killed himself out of depression he could not escape because it came from the lonely reality he could not avoid all around him.

Is that 'so hard'? Is it 'privilege'?

I know anothere white guy who grew up as the only white kid in a hispanic neighborhood. He was in a fist fight nearly every day growing up, and his parents got him martial arts lessons to help him out some. He hated hispanics with a cold silent fury, and one day when I was teasing him about having killed some Mexicans if he could have, he stopped talking and I thought he was angry with me, but I finally understood he was hiding something. When he got back from the Gulf War in 91, he was a walking time bomb. He tried to do the normal life style, but he couldnt handle it and killed himself leaving behind two kids and a lovely wife. I heard his suicide note said that he was afraid he would hurt them, couldnt leave them, and killed himself before he might hurt any of them.

Treating people categorically by race and talking about how they have white privilege is just one more example of ideological racism and white guilt-bondage agit-prop.

Yes there is. Blacks are STUPID. That's why on all standardized tests blacks are always at the bottom. Don't tell me the tests are culturally biased towards whites unless you can explain why asians do so well on the tests.

not knowing you I can only hope you can't be serious here.

HAHAHA. Once again we see how libs skirt the issue of the enormous gap between blacks and whites/asians on all standardized tests. Even they know blacks are mentally inferior.

That people tend to prefer the company of other people they perceive as being like themselves is totally natural and has nothing to do with privilege. Go to any third world country that does not have a white majority and you will see 'brown privilege' all over the place by your ridiculous criteria.

In any african marketplace it is SOP to charge white customers a LOT more than black customers. Pure racism but totally accepted.

White privilege still continues in our society and I provided instances in where that happens, you replied you could care a less.

That people tend to prefer the company of other people they perceive as being like themselves is totally natural and has nothing to do with privilege. Go to any third world country that does not have a white majority and you will see 'brown privilege' all over the place by your ridiculous criteria.

We are just going in circles because you don't want to see what I am saying.

I perfectly well understand what you are saying and I reject it as contrived, guilt-bondage.

That is a common theme in white denial about white privilege, it is fear based and shuts down any honest discussion.

Acusing people of denial when you have not responded to their questions and have ignored their counter-points is the classic claim of a stubborn ideologue who cant see anything other than their own point of view.

You still have not essplained to me how a white working class coal miner who's job is being abolished by EPA decree is more privileged than Mrs Obama whose husband is leading the effort to destroy coal jobs. Where is that privilege?

Oh, waith, there is none because you can only make your case if you are looking at people through the prism of race. That is called 'RACISM'. You deny it, but racists these days usually do out of shame.

There is no point for me to further engage with you because you are not willing to discuss the topic on any honest level.

I have responded to your cut and pasted or linked lists and articles. I dont have time to respond item by item, but I did at least respond, unlike how you have ignored all my points and simply regurgitated your own talking points.

The notion of white privilege is just another way of saying 'white racism' and that is no more than another tactic of racist agit-ptop and nonsense.

Incorrect. White racism is very different then white privilege.

A white racist is against someone because of their race other then white.

White privilege is privileges whites have had that blacks have not had and everyday living events thats whites do not go through because of being white that blacks go through because they are black.

I have included links to demonstrate what I mean but you seem to not notice the difference.

You can have white privilege and not be a racist.

[

White privilege is privileges whites have had that blacks have not had and everyday living events thats whites do not go through because of being white that blacks go through because they are black.
t.

give us some examples cuz i don't see any. All i see is special treatment for blacks and persecution of whites.

[

t.

give us some examples cuz i don't see any. All i see is special treatment for blacks and persecution of whites.

He is contrasting lower income blacks to upper income whites. That is why he refuses to commment on my copmparisons of white coal miners and Spike Lee, the latter whom is a successful black director who grew up with economic privilege because his parents were wealthy.

the race vrs race analysis is trumped by economic level EVERY TIME, and so race is largely meaningless and a distraction from the real conflict; the upper classes keeping the working man down through artificially restricted markets, unbalanced 'free trade' and laws that target lower income people while similar laws largely ignore upper class criminality.

Compare the sentence a guy can get stealing $200 from a liquor store to the sentences white collar crooks get for pilfering millions of USD (they usually dont get prosecuted at all, especially if they work for one of the TBTF institutions.)

When working class people fight over race they should put signs around their necks that reads 'Fooled Again'.

[

t.

Are you a victim, princess?

[

t.

He is contrasting lower income blacks to upper income whites. That is why he refuses to commment on my copmparisons of white coal miners and Spike Lee, the latter whom is a successful black director who grew up with economic privilege because his parents were wealthy.

the race vrs race analysis is trumped by economic level EVERY TIME, and so race is largely meaningless and a distraction from the real conflict; the upper classes keeping the working man down through artificially restricted markets, unbalanced 'free trade' and laws that target lower income people while similar laws largely ignore upper class criminality.

Compare the sentence a guy can get stealing $200 from a liquor store to the sentences white collar crooks get for pilfering millions of USD (they usually dont get prosecuted at all, especially if they work for one of the TBTF institutions.)

When working class people fight over race they should put signs around their necks that reads 'Fooled Again'.

We can fight over both race and class. Working whites need to regard both blacks and the rich as the enemy and i think most do.

If you asked Spike Lee he would tell you he is a victim of white racism. He would describe himself as poor and oppressed. Spike Lee would describe that poor white family in Appalachia as wealthy who refuse to share with poor people like himself. Black people largely do not see their own wealth. It doesn't exist. If a poor white family heats their home with two lumps of coal, they need to give one to Spike Lee.

We can fight over both race and class. Working whites need to regard both blacks and the rich as the enemy and i think most do.

No most working whites do not see the rich as an enemy. That's a myth of liberals like OWS. Most working whites know that they have a job because someone was rich enough to be able to afford to hire them. That kind of envy is not a prevalent view.

You don't "think" at all. You just look for places to apply your fucking cowardice and impotent frustration at being such a fucking loser.

No most working whites do not see the rich as an enemy. That's a myth of liberals like OWS. Most working whites know that they have a job because someone was rich enough to be able to afford to hire them. That kind of envy is not a prevalent view.

Define 'rich'.

When I am talking about class warfare, I am not talking about some newly rich guy who grew up poor and made a fortune, no, that is not the class that rules us, not by a long shot. He is just another cow with a number in the herd to the people who really rule our country, and that is the aristocrats from Europe who came over here after the Civil War, took over the financial industry of this country, and then created the Federal Reserve to cement their control.

These real aristocracy are the descendants of the Norsemen who sacked, raped and murdered their way across Europe, North Africa and Western Asia. They secured a huge fortune dwarfing all the monarchies of that time except the Holy Roman Emporer, and rivaled him too. From William the Conquorer (who was one of the worst murderers in history) to that bastard Henry VIII to every wealthy noble of the 19th century who fought to extend the control of Europes elite across the whole globe.

They came here in droves with money that made the American financiers blush with envy, and they bought their way to power here and they are not leaving peacefully.

But evicting these craven cowards from our nation is the most important goal of the American working class. Racism, ideology, faux controversies and gender based hatreds between the sexes of our country keep us divided against them.

I am sure you know better, though, so I will quite wasting my breath. You already know everything you need to know already. Right?

The Unfair Campaign is unfair to the majority of whites who have nothing to do with racism and it's natural that America's Anglo-Saxon systems and institutions give those of English descent some advantage because they have a cultural affinity to what had been set up by the nation's founders. Anti-racism campaigns are only effective when they target specific groups that promote racism and the Unfair Campaign is unlikely to have a desired effect on the student body of the University of Wisconsin.

A UWS spokeswoman told Campus Reform that the university is sponsoring the campaign because it is an “opportunity on our campus to talk about all privilege and to create conversation” as well as to “learn and to grow together.” The university is planning to hold events with the Unfair Campaign and have professors discuss the project. Last year, the University of Minnesota Duluth, which is less than ten miles away from UWS, dropped its sponsorship of the Unfair Campaign, saying that it was “divisive” and “alienating” to the student body.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/340608/wisconsin-university-joins-campaign-saying-its-unfair-be-white-andrew-johnson

Last edited:
The Unfair Campaign is unfair to the majority of whites who have nothing to do with racism and it's natural that America's Anglo-Saxon systems and institutions give those of English descent some advantage because they have a cultural affinity to what had been set up by the nation's founders.

But whites do NOT get advantages in america. It's just the opposite. Affirmative action has made whites the victims of racism.

The Unfair Campaign is unfair to the majority of whites who have nothing to do with racism and it's natural that America's Anglo-Saxon systems and institutions give those of English descent some advantage because they have a cultural affinity to what had been set up by the nation's founders.

But whites do NOT get advantages in america. It's just the opposite. Affirmative action has made whites the victims of racism.

Are you a victim, princess? You poor little thing.

Back when I forst got married in 86, we had a child and I was desperately looking for work. Got a shot at a job at a manufacturing plant, took their entry exam and passed and was told they would likely be calling me with a job interview the next Monday. Nope. They had an out of court settlement on some AA bs, and so I got bumped and about a dozen people got hired instead of me. I did all kinds of odd-jobs for the next 8 months, working three j obs and over 90 hours a week.

So you want to make some sarcastic remarks at people who have had the nads crushed in an AA vise? Well, go ahead, but you make yourself look alike an ass when you do so.

There is nothing about being white that makes one impervious from being fucked with like anyone else.

[.

There is nothing about being white that makes one impervious from being fucked with like anyone else.

What do you mean "like anyone else"? Non whites never get the screws put to them. Nothing but special treatment cradle to grave even if they are here illegally!!! Whites are the only victims of racism in america today.

Back when I forst got married in 86, we had a child and I was desperately looking for work. Got a shot at a job at a manufacturing plant, took their entry exam and passed and was told they would likely be calling me with a job interview the next Monday. Nope. They had an out of court settlement on some AA bs, and so I got bumped and about a dozen people got hired instead of me. I did all kinds of odd-jobs for the next 8 months, working three j obs and over 90 hours a week.

So you want to make some sarcastic remarks at people who have had the nads crushed in an AA vise? Well, go ahead, but you make yourself look alike an ass when you do so.

Out of court settlement for what now? Ah, nevermind.

So you ARE crying victim then? White man can't get a fair shake in America? Is that your position? And of course you have some proof that you didn't get an interview (not a job offer that was retracted, but an interview) because of the color of your skin? You know those dozen people were less qualified than you - you, who seems to have been qualified for nothing more than odd jobs? You're not just looking for excuses for your own failure, right? And since you had all this proof, I'm sure you found a lawyer to represent you pro-bono in fighting such injustice, right? Sure is an interesting story. How do you cope with being a victim everyday of your life?

[.

What do you mean "like anyone else"? Non whites never get the screws put to them. Nothing but special treatment cradle to grave even if they are here illegally!!! Whites are the only victims of racism in america today.

So, only you and your special minority group are victims, princess? You poor thing. How do you cope? Of course, I suppose playing the helpless little victim like this is more comfortable than facing up to your own failures and shortcomings, huh princess?:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back