Univ. of Wisconsin teaches students "it's unfair to be white"

Unfair to be white?
We have a black president, black senators, black congressmen, black lawyers, black doctors, black nurses, black scientists, black teachers, black business leaders, black law enforcement personnel, black firemen.....bottom line, there is no limit on what blacks can be, if they apply themselves and don't listen to those peers who tell them to stop trying to be white, when they do apply themselves. Well, they can't be Emperor of the US, but then, neither can whites.

[.

There is nothing about being white that makes one impervious from being fucked with like anyone else.

What do you mean "like anyone else"? Non whites never get the screws put to them. Nothing but special treatment cradle to grave even if they are here illegally!!! Whites are the only victims of racism in america today.

So, only you and your special minority group are victims, princess? You poor thing. How do you cope? Of course, I suppose playing the helpless little victim like this is more comfortable than facing up to your own failures and shortcomings, huh princess?:eusa_whistle:
I see Unkie found another leg to hump.

What do you mean "like anyone else"? Non whites never get the screws put to them. Nothing but special treatment cradle to grave even if they are here illegally!!! Whites are the only victims of racism in america today.

So, only you and your special minority group are victims, princess? You poor thing. How do you cope? Of course, I suppose playing the helpless little victim like this is more comfortable than facing up to your own failures and shortcomings, huh princess?:eusa_whistle:

Are you a victim too, moron?

Reading through all the BS from both the racists and race baiters, clearly shows they are really one and the same.....that being, bigots, by the very definition of the word.

Too fuckin' funny!

Christ, it's about time they all just STFU, already.....Otherwise, nothing will ever change.

Personally, I don't hate any race, and I damn sure don't feel guilty about a god damn thing that has happened to ANY race.

Get over it, people, AND GET A FUCKING LIFE!

Are you a victim, princess? You poor little thing.

Back when I forst got married in 86, we had a child and I was desperately looking for work. Got a shot at a job at a manufacturing plant, took their entry exam and passed and was told they would likely be calling me with a job interview the next Monday. Nope. They had an out of court settlement on some AA bs, and so I got bumped and about a dozen people got hired instead of me. I did all kinds of odd-jobs for the next 8 months, working three j obs and over 90 hours a week.

So you want to make some sarcastic remarks at people who have had the nads crushed in an AA vise? Well, go ahead, but you make yourself look alike an ass when you do so.

There is nothing about being white that makes one impervious from being fucked with like anyone else.

Out of court settlement for what now? Ah, nevermind.

Court? Where did I say anything about court? Is that what you are, a reflexive lawsuit waiting to happen?

So you ARE crying victim then?

Victim? No, not a victim since I remedied the damn thing by looking for work elsewhere till I got that job later.

I am saying that it was unfair because the courts forced my to-be-employer to discriminate against me because I am white by law.

White man can't get a fair shake in America? Is that your position?

Is that what I SAID, Sherlock?

And of course you have some proof that you didn't get an interview (not a job offer that was retracted, but an interview) because of the color of your skin?

WHO THE HELL do you THINK I have to PROVE ANYTHING to?

YOU? WHO do you think you ARE?

You know those dozen people were less qualified than you - you, who seems to have been qualified for nothing more than odd jobs? You're not just looking for excuses for your own failure, right? And since you had all this proof, I'm sure you found a lawyer to represent you pro-bono in fighting such injustice, right? Sure is an interesting story. How do you cope with being a victim everyday of your life?

You laugh at the misfortune I had dealt to me, and mock me for telling anyone about it?

Anyone with a moral values system that distinguishes between Good and Evil, knows that that what you just did is a boorish and repugnant thing to do. My wife and child would not have anything to do with any of this, yet they went through a tougher time for a few months because of this, and you think it is funny?

The average racist, though a moral cripple, is far more moral than such people as those that mock the misfortune of others or unfairness dealt to innocents.

You are that kind of repugnant and disgusting person.

I would wish you luck but my hypocrisy can only go so far.

May God deal to you as much sympathy as you have given me and my family.

Seriously, that will be my prayer for a while, every day. You have no idea what I went through those few months waiting for the call for a job I was told I would get 'next Monday' and not getting it for months, no, no idea, none at all.

You are disgusting, not even human.

Last edited:

He humps himself enough when he cant find one.

Last edited:
Reading through all the BS from both the racists and race baiters, clearly shows they are really one and the same.....that being, bigots, by the very definition of the word.

Too fuckin' funny!

Christ, it's about time they all just STFU, already.....Otherwise, nothing will ever change.

Personally, I don't hate any race, and I damn sure don't feel guilty about a god damn thing that has happened to ANY race.

You read all this thread and think the solution is to just ignore it?

So then you are OK with the laws being stacked against white people then?

Well, wow, Superman, not everyone has such awesomeness that we can just ignore this kind of shit. Some of us are merely mortal and when we lose jobs, promotions or opportunities due to the laws being anti-white, well it just sucks and makes life harder for us. Please dont dismiss our suffering from unjustness just because we arent from the planet Krypton!

Wow, if only we could have super powers like you do!

roflmao

Last edited:
Alot of the 'get a job' responses by supposedly white people on this thread reminds me of something that happened when I was in high school.

Had this acquaintence I'll call Bob for now, who was a rich kid; Dad was a doctor and never knew want or discomfort from events in life of the kind that might put one's family on the street.

Anyway, he liked to fish and was out on Lake Grapevine, he said, coming back from one of his favorite spots in a real hurry to make it to a date he had. He came across this dude swimming in the water, a padle floating near by and what looedk like some kind of aluminum boat still mostly visible in the water below, and the guy was yelling for help. Bob said he hollered back, 'Next time get a real boat!'

When he told us this at gymn class standing behind the bleachers waiting for the bell that said class was over and go to the next one and we were bored as hell, but no one laughed at Bobs joke and he kind of nervously chuckled and repeated, 'get a real boat, hahah!' and then never brought it up again. I mostly avoided Bob after that.

A couple of years later I picked up a hitchiker along the road in town. A really skinny guy, and pale; had no expression to him of any kind or emotion. It was one of those cold Texas days with high gusty winds and he was just glad to be out of the coldd, then I suddenly realized it was Bob! I took him to where he wanted to go and I drove away with this weird feeling. I had never thought Bob would be in such a condition.

And I couldnt help but think to myself, 'What happened to this guy? Guess he couldnt find a real boat.'

Race baiters I can understand mostly, as they are working a con on people and are just your average run of the mill amoral crooks.

But people who laugh and mock other people who go through hardship? I have never understood that.

But I do know that Karma can be a real bitch and it bites you in the ass in the most unexpected ways at times.

Last edited:

HAHAHA. So i'm a wacist because i oppose affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people.????

Court? Where did I say anything about court? Is that what you are, a reflexive lawsuit waiting to happen?

You (supposedly) feel you were discriminated against, but you didn't have the balls to do anything about it? That could mean one of several things...

Were those fire fighters in CT "a reflexive lawsuit waiting to happen"?

Too fuckin' funny!

You read all this thread and think the solution is to just ignore it?

Isn't that what YOU did, Oddjob?

Alot of the 'get a job' responses by supposedly white people on this thread reminds me of something that happened when I was in high school.

Had this acquaintence I'll call Bob for now, who was a rich kid; Dad was a doctor and never knew want or discomfort from events in life of the kind that might put one's family on the street.

Anyway, he liked to fish and was out on Lake Grapevine, he said, coming back from one of his favorite spots in a real hurry to make it to a date he had. He came across this dude swimming in the water, a padle floating near by and what looedk like some kind of aluminum boat still mostly visible in the water below, and the guy was yelling for help. Bob said he hollered back, 'Next time get a real boat!'

When he told us this at gymn class standing behind the bleachers waiting for the bell that said class was over and go to the next one and we were bored as hell, but no one laughed at Bobs joke and he kind of nervously chuckled and repeated, 'get a real boat, hahah!' and then never brought it up again. I mostly avoided Bob after that.

A couple of years later I picked up a hitchiker along the road in town. A really skinny guy, and pale; had no expression to him of any kind or emotion. It was one of those cold Texas days with high gusty winds and he was just glad to be out of the coldd, then I suddenly realized it was Bob! I took him to where he wanted to go and I drove away with this weird feeling. I had never thought Bob would be in such a condition.

And I couldnt help but think to myself, 'What happened to this guy? Guess he couldnt find a real boat.'

Story Time is fun!!!

:rolleyes:

WHO THE HELL do you THINK I have to PROVE ANYTHING to?

YOU? WHO do you think you ARE?

So, you admit that you were full of shit with that little story. The truth is that you were only qualified to do "odd jobs" and that's exactly where the market put you.

I am saying that it was unfair because the courts forced my to-be-employer to discriminate against me because I am white by law...

You're saying that, but you can't prove it. You can't even try. You're full of shit.

Forum List

Back