University of Missouri resigns amid racial tensions

The racism isnt the problem, complaining about the racism is the real problem. Stop being stupid.

You walked past racism and property damage to complain about blacks complaining about racism and property damage. You're not even whining about being called a name, you're just whining for fun.

It damaged the walls and it was enough to make the President step. I imagine it was the same smell that was in your cell your first night.
I am complaining because you assholes cost an innocent man his career.
First of all, no one in this world is innocent.

Secondly, the man clearly was not cut out for the job.

Lastly, the market has spoken. Be happy.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
The market spoke?

Bullshit. A bunch of black football players threatened to not play at Saturdays game at Aerohead stadium in KC which was estimated to be a 1 million + loss if the game was cancelled.

Blackmail pure & simple

AND WHITES PHAGGOT!
Faggot, learn to spell you illiterate ghetto FAGGOT

Learn how to see white people phagg

The market spoke?

Bullshit. A bunch of black football players threatened to not play at Saturdays game at Aerohead stadium in KC which was estimated to be a 1 million + loss if the game was cancelled.

Blackmail pure & simple

AND WHITES PHAGGOT!
Faggot, learn to spell you illiterate ghetto FAGGOT

Learn how to see white people phagg
All the so called incidents happened in HUGE crowds yet we have how many cell phone videos of the so called blatant racism that fueled this shit?

NOT A SINGLE ONE

You don't find that a bit suspect?

No evidence. No proof. No hazy video open to interpretation. Nothing.....

But by God if you don't resign their will be hell to pay.....

Now Yale University students are protesting screaming Black Students Matter.

This shit is a cancer on our society

I'm assuming that CC is desperately searching youtube for videos at this point before he responds. He'll find nothing, because nothing exists.

Why would I try to find anything. I stated that you ignored all the white people who are protesting to make this about blacks only. Now you want videos? Of what? You being a bitch? I dont have to, the OP proves it faggot.

It is the culmination of two months of unrest over the administration's response to complaints of racial slurs and harassment, which many students criticized as lackluster.

Black students say they've been taunted by white students using racial slurs, but protesters have also complained about homophobic incidents and other hateful attacks, most recently on Oct. 24, when a swastika was scrawled in human feces on a dormitory wall.

Tim Wolfe, University of Missouri President, Says He's Resigning Amid Racial Unrest

Ahhh, young Republicans living the way they were "taught".
How exactly is he responsible for the actions of others? And why aren't liberals held to this same ridiculous standard? When a child is bullied in school you dumbfucks don't fire the principle do you?

You sound just like Ben Carson...Waaaaa, no fair, no one else is treated like this except us, waaaaa, it hurts, white Christians are so persecuted in this country, waaaa.

Faux News and con-radio has turned conservatives into the whining class of the country. You people whine about EVERYTHING.

Why would I try to find anything. I stated that you ignored all the white people who are protesting to make this about blacks only. Now you want videos? Of what? You being a bitch? I dont have to, the OP proves it faggot.
The protest IS about blacks ya hack. I don't see any white lives matter signs being carried around by these idiots. Blacks are proving why they vote democrat by 90%. They're incapable of achievement on their own. And the ONLY reason you're not providing video to try and make me look stupid is because NONE exists. NONE.

It is the culmination of two months of unrest over the administration's response to complaints of racial slurs and harassment, which many students criticized as lackluster.

Black students say they've been taunted by white students using racial slurs, but protesters have also complained about homophobic incidents and other hateful attacks, most recently on Oct. 24, when a swastika was scrawled in human feces on a dormitory wall.

Tim Wolfe, University of Missouri President, Says He's Resigning Amid Racial Unrest

Ahhh, young Republicans living the way they were "taught".
How exactly is he responsible for the actions of others? And why aren't liberals held to this same ridiculous standard? When a child is bullied in school you dumbfucks don't fire the principle do you?

You sound just like Ben Carson...Waaaaa, no fair, no one else is treated like this except us, waaaaa, it hurts, white Christians are so persecuted in this country, waaaa.

Faux News and con-radio has turned conservatives into the whining class of the country. You people whine about EVERYTHING.
I'm not a Christian dumbass

U. Missouri president resigns over handling of racial incidents

No longer can you say screaming from the streets is ineffective. Liberals have the process backwards.
Part of the condemnation of him was because he didn't take a stand against the Ferguson police for shooting Michael Brown.
It is ridiculous how far BACKWARDS modern day liberals have pushed race relations and how much power is given to a minority that is NOT oppressed

The BLM and other groups seem to think that everyone should automatically assume guilt when a black thug is killed by police. Anyone failing to jump on board and start condemning people is met with anger.

The groups are not being rational and it's not right to expect that every authority figure will stand with them with no regard to facts.

They are still wanting people to condemn the Ferguson police over the Michael Brown incident and to jump to conclusions any time there is an accusation against whites or cops.

I think the guy may have gotten tired of the bullshit and stepped down just so he wouldn't have to deal with irrational students who are making unreasonable demands.

The groups refuse to wait for facts or to judge anyone fairly. They make up their minds who is guilty immediately and no amount of evidence changes their small minds.

The protest IS about blacks ya hack.

See? I say you ignore all the whites supporting it and your response ignores the whites AGAIN. Are you not able to see the white people? Or is it harder to go on your faggot ass racist rant when it includes everyone there?

I don't see any white lives matter signs being carried around by these idiots.

Why are you ignoring the whites there who also see a problem with being a racist bitch?

The protest IS about blacks ya hack.

See? I say you ignore all the whites supporting it and your response ignores the whites AGAIN. Are you not able to see the white people? Or is it harder to go on your faggot ass racist rant when it includes everyone there?

I don't see any white lives matter signs being carried around by these idiots.

Why are you ignoring the whites there who also see a problem with being a racist bitch?
White morons who fall for black lies are just as much the problem as their black counterparts. Having said that this incident is about BLACKS and their self serving twisted view of imagined oppression.

You created this thread because you dont care Womp Womp
I created this thread to expose the damage whiney pussy ass blacks like you are doing to our country.

The racism isnt the problem, complaining about the racism is the real problem. Stop being stupid.

And you're damn right I walked past the shit. We have janitorial staff paid to deal with that crap.

You walked past racism and property damage to complain about blacks complaining about racism and property damage. You're not even whining about being called a name, you're just whining for fun.

Just out of curiosity how badly did the poop swastika damage your delicate nature pussy?

It damaged the walls and it was enough to make the President step. I imagine it was the same smell that was in your cell your first night.

The market spoke?

Blackmail pure & simple
The market spoke brother.
Deal w/it!

They should have pulled the scholarships from the striking Football players but it was easier and more politically correct to give into the protesters.
Or maybe the president of the University just had enough and wanted no part of that failing university.

Gutsy move by the football team

They risked their scholarships but the school risked losing $1-2 million in ticket sales

Guess who won?

Cowardly move. Typical mindset of if someone doesn't do what I want, I'll take my ball and go home.

They risked their scholarships but the school risked losing $1-2 million in ticket sales

Guess who won?

Cowardly move. Typical mindset of if someone doesn't do what I want, I'll take my ball and go home.

Giving up your scholarship takes guts. They had no monetary gain....only doing what they thought was right

Rare among athletes

Guess who won?

Giving up your scholarship takes guts. They had no monetary gain....only doing what they thought was right

Rare among athletes

Do you really think the scholarships would have been taken? Not a chance. Too many blacks and claims of racism to go around for having done it.

What's right or because they didn't like the way someone was doing something so they whined like little bitches.

carson-crazy-eyes-485x400.jpg

Right-Wing Media Dismiss Racial Tensions, Lash Out At Protesting Students: "Mob," "Thugs," "Douchebag
snl1.gif

Forum List

Back