🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

University Removes Scale From Gym: 'Scales Are Very Triggering'

So will mirrors be removed next? After all if your not in good shape seeing yourself in the miror might be very traumatic for you.

Seriously, if I'm trying to lose weight through an exercise program, how am I supposed to do that if I don't have access to a scale at the gym?

What's the next step, elimination of scales at doctor's offices?

It seems that stupidity is a disease which is highly catching.

Liberals, you are to blame for this so it's on you to stop this.
WTF does your political bent have to do with this? Pretty stupid. Nobody is forcing anyone to weigh themselves. BMI is a better indication of fitness anyway.
BMI is not an indicator of an individual's fitness.

Yeah well all terrorists aren't Muslims either but it sure is a pretty accurate starting place.
You know absolutely nothing about physical fitness.

Wow...that's pretty awesome. How...wh..? Have you been spying on me?! Obviously you have, but in my defense...why do I need the body of a Greek God when I gots awwwl dis dick?

The next person who makes an off topic comment in this thread will be removed.

What's the next step, elimination of scales at doctor's offices?
Scales have to be at a doctor's office because there is where the final word should be where a person's weight is concerned which is why I think that they are crazy to get rid of them any where else. If they think that they can run from the truth, they can. What they obviously do not get is that its the hiding that is impossible.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back