Unless you're gay, on the dole, or a commie why would you vote Democrat ?

these appear to be the three main reasons why people vote Democrat....

anyone...?

If you are a corporatist you would vote "D".

Obama single handedly allowed corporate America to set our health care tax rates. He also bailed out corporate America and received more campaign funds from corporate America than did Romney.

As a result, the Middle class continues to wane as does small businesses all over the nation. Democrats have become the 1%'ers while the demagogue against them.

Are you serious?!? :lmao:

Gee...other than every conservative organization in the world fighting divorce 24x7, I have no idea why conservatives aren't fighting divorce... :eusa_doh:

I can't tell if you are just some bizarre lonely troll or the most uninformed human I've ever encountered.

Ronald Reagan was divorced and was a horrible father....yet, conservatives worship him

First, I've never heard he was a "horrible father". Do you have anything that is not radical left-wing propaganda to back up that claim?

Second, as far as his marriage, he was completely devoted to Nancy Reagan and a world-class husband to her.

Third, have you ever heard a conservative call Reagan "perfect? I know I haven't. I worship him - but I know he wasn't perfect. After all, he fucked up royally with amnesty. He made his mistakes. He was still light-years better than anyone else we've seen in the past 200 years.

When your children write books about you....yes, you are a horrible father

He was devoted to Nancy at the expense of his children. Not so much Jane Wyman

Unless you're gay, on the dole, or a commie why would you vote Democrat?

these appear to be the three main reasons why people vote Democrat....

anyone...?

I'll start out with the disclosure that I was once a Republican, but now I'm just a level headed conservative who had a cathartic period between 1965 and 1974. In other words, I began to think for myself and READ/STUDY OBJECTIVELY rather than to be taken in by the partisan snake oil salesmen of a particular sect of political power brokers.

I have to believe that a person who has come to the inflammatory conclusions you have noted to initiate this thread is either a very youthful flaming troll craving negative attention, or a very youthful and lazy person who would rather go with the flow of the Joe Goebbels of the 'Big Lie' approach, which resonates with your prejudices and/or those of your brethren.

If you forever wish to be as you are today, what ever you do, never ever THINK for yourself and remain an ignorant, slothful, bigoted ass.

Cheers!

First of all, thank you for illustrating how liberals have already destroyed marriage.

Second, it threatens heterosexual marriage because marriage is between one man and one woman. That's what marriage is. Trying to redefine it is as absurd as declaring that we need to redefine what the sun is and call rain and clouds "sun" as well. Most of all, it creates real, actual discrimination which ends with an absolute cluster-fuck of a mess (in other words - it ends how liberal policy always ends):

Once you redefine marriage between two men or two women, you lose any and all grounds to deny any other form of marriage. So when crazy cat lady wants free healthcare for her cat, she gets to marry her cat (and you can't say a fuck'n thing about it because you declared that it's not right to interfere with someone's desire to marry outside of one man and one woman).

But that's actually the least of the concern. The bigger nightmare occurs when radical middle-east muslim man decides that America and his company must recognize all 18 of his wives. And since it would be "discrimination" to only provide healthcare, perks, and benefits to one wife, the company must now provide endless healthcare to 18 wives (or more). Which causes costs to skyrocket for ALL of us.

And then it just gets worse from there. Once radical middle-east muslim man ends up in an ICU, all 18 wives are now entitled to access to him in the ICU - creating an unhealthy situation of a crowd in an ICU. And then the fun part begins - the physician tells them that there is nothing else that can be done. So 9 wives declare that he be taken off of life support. But the other 9 wives declare that he is to remain on life support. Now what junior?

This is just the tip of the iceberg - yet these issues illustrate just how profoundly ignorant the modern day liberal Dumbocrat is when they create their policy or form their positions. Everything the modern day liberal Dumbocrat does is a knee-jerk reaction, emotional response without any thought, logic, or reason.
The "sanctity" of marriage is make-believe, like God. When something is make-believe, like God, you can change it any way that you want and it's still the same- not real.

Marriage is real, legally recognized by the state. Divorce is real, too. Since there isn't any Constitutional amendment banning gay marriage, Christians don't have any say in the matter. The First Amendment says that your religious Christian rules don't govern America. So that's all there is to it.

You crazy fucking Conservatives always jump from "gay marriage" to "bestiality". That isn't the argument. No one is arguing for an old landlady's right to marry her cat. That's all in your imagination, like God.

In other words, shove your Bible up your ass until you choke.

In other words, the moment someone presents KNB with a sound, rational argument...

He’ll let someone know.

Otherwise, yours was not a “a sound, rational argument,” it was an example of rightwing ignorance, stupidity, and demagoguery.

As an American, I'm offended each and every time some Tea Party Republican brings up wedge issues like an opposition to marriage equality or a woman's right to choose. The fears, hatreds and suspicion from the knuckle dragging Right Wing fringe groups serves to remind me of the darkest days of the Jim Crow South.

I fail to understand how an economic issue like wage disparity is so easily dismissed by the fringe Right Wingers. It's as if they would be happy having middle class wages slip and protect the wealthy. Can't they see that a vibrant middle class is the backbone of every free society?

Each and every time some progress is made: votes for women, the right to collective bargaining, environmental clean up, civil rights etc., it's always Rabid Right Wingers providing the resistance.

I suppose unless you're fabulously wealthy, love to live in a sea of industrial filth or a John Bircher, why would you vote Republican or follow the advice laid out by the Koch Brothers or their mouthpiece Limbaugh?

You equate opposition to the aggressive gay agenda to the Democrat, Jim Crow South? Did you have pot brownies for breakfast?

First of all, thank you for illustrating how liberals have already destroyed marriage.

Second, it threatens heterosexual marriage because marriage is between one man and one woman. That's what marriage is. Trying to redefine it is as absurd as declaring that we need to redefine what the sun is and call rain and clouds "sun" as well. Most of all, it creates real, actual discrimination which ends with an absolute cluster-fuck of a mess (in other words - it ends how liberal policy always ends):

Once you redefine marriage between two men or two women, you lose any and all grounds to deny any other form of marriage. So when crazy cat lady wants free healthcare for her cat, she gets to marry her cat (and you can't say a fuck'n thing about it because you declared that it's not right to interfere with someone's desire to marry outside of one man and one woman).

But that's actually the least of the concern. The bigger nightmare occurs when radical middle-east muslim man decides that America and his company must recognize all 18 of his wives. And since it would be "discrimination" to only provide healthcare, perks, and benefits to one wife, the company must now provide endless healthcare to 18 wives (or more). Which causes costs to skyrocket for ALL of us.

And then it just gets worse from there. Once radical middle-east muslim man ends up in an ICU, all 18 wives are now entitled to access to him in the ICU - creating an unhealthy situation of a crowd in an ICU. And then the fun part begins - the physician tells them that there is nothing else that can be done. So 9 wives declare that he be taken off of life support. But the other 9 wives declare that he is to remain on life support. Now what junior?

This is just the tip of the iceberg - yet these issues illustrate just how profoundly ignorant the modern day liberal Dumbocrat is when they create their policy or form their positions. Everything the modern day liberal Dumbocrat does is a knee-jerk reaction, emotional response without any thought, logic, or reason.
The "sanctity" of marriage is make-believe, like God. When something is make-believe, like God, you can change it any way that you want and it's still the same- not real.

Marriage is real, legally recognized by the state. Divorce is real, too. Since there isn't any Constitutional amendment banning gay marriage, Christians don't have any say in the matter. The First Amendment says that your religious Christian rules don't govern America. So that's all there is to it.

You crazy fucking Conservatives always jump from "gay marriage" to "bestiality". That isn't the argument. No one is arguing for an old landlady's right to marry her cat. That's all in your imagination, like God.

In other words, the moment someone presents KNB with a sound, rational argument in which he has no answer for, he resorts to colorful language and lashing out like a small child who can't use his words.... :lol:

Your response proved that you just got owned chief. Nobody said "bestiality" - a woman doesn't have to have sex with her cat to marry it. Furthermore, I notice you had NO response for the radical middle-east muslim man and his 18 wives (further proof that you got owned chief).

The only thing make believe is your belief in your facts and your knowledge. As I said in my post above - and you just proved - everything the modern day liberal Dumbocrat does is a knee-jerk reaction, emotional response without any thought, logic, or reason. When faced with an intelligent, thought out, rational response, KNB had a knee-jerk, emotional melt-down reaction wailing against God and the bible (two items I hadn't even brought up). Owned junior. Owned...

:dance:
What "sound, rational argument" was presented? In what possible way does two women getting married threaten any heterosexual marriage? What opposition to gay marriage do you have? There is not a Constitutional amendment denying gay marriage, so you have nothing. Your Christian dogma does not control America. The Christian Founders made that the very first rule.

Do you want to abolish the First Amendment in order to protect traditional marriage?

As an American, I'm offended each and every time some Tea Party Republican brings up wedge issues like an opposition to marriage equality or a woman's right to choose. The fears, hatreds and suspicion from the knuckle dragging Right Wing fringe groups serves to remind me of the darkest days of the Jim Crow South.

I fail to understand how an economic issue like wage disparity is so easily dismissed by the fringe Right Wingers. It's as if they would be happy having middle class wages slip and protect the wealthy. Can't they see that a vibrant middle class is the backbone of every free society?

Each and every time some progress is made: votes for women, the right to collective bargaining, environmental clean up, civil rights etc., it's always Rabid Right Wingers providing the resistance.

I suppose unless you're fabulously wealthy, love to live in a sea of industrial filth or a John Bircher, why would you vote Republican or follow the advice laid out by the Koch Brothers or their mouthpiece Limbaugh?

You equate opposition to the aggressive gay agenda to the Democrat, Jim Crow South? Did you have pot brownies for breakfast?
Repression is repression. Odd how those who repress never own up to it.

Last edited:

Remind me how gays are being repressed? Seems like they have exactly the same rights as anyone else.

Remind me how gays are being repressed? Seems like they have exactly the same rights as anyone else.
That's a lie, a dog that won't hunt, a card that loses, but keep playing it anyway, that's what you're good for, and that's all.

Except other Americans are free to enter a legal contract made unavailable by no reason aside from fear. What real damage will come to all other marriages as a result of marriage equality? What real reason is there to exclude tax payers from legal equality?

That's a lie, a dog that won't hunt, a card that loses, but keep playing it anyway, that's what you're good for, and that's all.

So what is it gays can't do that anyone else can? Should be easy for you to spell it out.

1acartoon-GOP-pie-slices.jpg

Liberal stoopidity thinks that wealth is a single pie and has to be cut smaller and smaller so everyone can have an equal sized slice. Here is the conservative secret they don't know........you can bake another pie......and another.....and another......and have your own pie.
If the conditions are right, that's partly true. The conditions aren't right and the wealth is all at the top currently. And either way, Capitalism does not support or create a Middle Class, the strength of a once more decent America.

Republicans advocated cutting taxes on those with over 60% of the pie while hey increased taxes on those with 2 tenths of a percent of thvpie

Liberal stoopidity thinks that wealth is a single pie and has to be cut smaller and smaller so everyone can have an equal sized slice. Here is the conservative secret they don't know........you can bake another pie......and another.....and another......and have your own pie.
If the conditions are right, that's partly true. The conditions aren't right and the wealth is all at the top currently. And either way, Capitalism does not support or create a Middle Class, the strength of a once more decent America.

Republicans advocated cutting taxes on those with over 60% of the pie while hey increased taxes on those with 2 tenths of a percent of thvpie

RW your pic is racist, why is the middle class white and poor black?

Nearly two thirds of the Republican Party is over 48 and nearly 40% of the GOP are near 60 or older.

I suspect huge numbers of those people will only have Social Security and Medicare to depend on.

We call it Math. It's a new concept to you I bet?

What taxes did republicans raise?

gas? Nah liberals love that, i fact with higher mpgs, liberals want to tax your mileage.

Yeah that will soak it to the rich who can afford it, but nail the poor and middle class that cant.
Ironic since liberals said how much money people would save with better mpg and the turn around and tqx them to make the savings nada

We call it Math. It's a new concept to you I bet?

Nope im logical, so i love math, i dont believe in telling kids that any answer is om to save their self esteem like people like you

but still why do the poor have to be black and what does that have to do with math?

Liberals are so fun to see them twist

Ronald Reagan was divorced and was a horrible father....yet, conservatives worship him

First, I've never heard he was a "horrible father". Do you have anything that is not radical left-wing propaganda to back up that claim?

Second, as far as his marriage, he was completely devoted to Nancy Reagan and a world-class husband to her.

Third, have you ever heard a conservative call Reagan "perfect? I know I haven't. I worship him - but I know he wasn't perfect. After all, he fucked up royally with amnesty. He made his mistakes. He was still light-years better than anyone else we've seen in the past 200 years.

When your children write books about you....yes, you are a horrible father

He was devoted to Nancy at the expense of his children. Not so much Jane Wyman

So it can be that his son is a fuck'n asshole. No. It had to be Reagan.

I asked a simple question - do you have anything that is not radical left-wing propaganda to back up that claim? I'm assuming the answer is (as always) no?

In other words, the moment someone presents KNB with a sound, rational argument in which he has no answer for, he resorts to colorful language and lashing out like a small child who can't use his words.... :lol:

Your response proved that you just got owned chief. Nobody said "bestiality" - a woman doesn't have to have sex with her cat to marry it. Furthermore, I notice you had NO response for the radical middle-east muslim man and his 18 wives (further proof that you got owned chief).

The only thing make believe is your belief in your facts and your knowledge. As I said in my post above - and you just proved - everything the modern day liberal Dumbocrat does is a knee-jerk reaction, emotional response without any thought, logic, or reason. When faced with an intelligent, thought out, rational response, KNB had a knee-jerk, emotional melt-down reaction wailing against God and the bible (two items I hadn't even brought up). Owned junior. Owned...

:dance:
What "sound, rational argument" was presented?

The entire thing which laid out why your position is the typical emotional, knee-jerk liberal position which is devoid of all logic and reason.

I remember when republicans were not crazy. It seems like lifetimes ago, but it was as recent as Bush I. Since then, Republicans seem to have drifted toward those that make their living by investing, rather than actually working. That is an oversimplification, but it is a tendency that I have seen. I live in a retirement community where everybody is over 55. The people living on SS are democrats, and those with fat pensions and lifetime free healthcare are republicans. Of course, any time one walks into a house where FOX News is on doesn't need a weatherman to tell which way the wind blows. The hard core Christian Right is also very evident. I had friends last year who were driving 40 miles to eat at a Chick-filet, who have not had a fast food meal in decades. One also need not ask the party affiliation of pretty much anyone shopping in Safeway with a sidearm. Down here in Tucson, all we can hope to control is our on congressional district representative (remember Gabby?), because Phoenix has got the state solidly in the red column.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back