Unless you're gay, on the dole, or a commie why would you vote Democrat ?

Repression is repression. Odd how those who repress never own up to it.
Remind me how gays are being repressed? Seems like they have exactly the same rights as anyone else.
Except other Americans are free to enter a legal contract made unavailable by no reason aside from fear. What real damage will come to all other marriages as a result of marriage equality? What real reason is there to exclude tax payers from legal equality?

They have never been excluded. Gay men have been free to marry any woman they wanted since America was founded. Gay women have been free to marry any man they wanted since America was founded.

They been EQUAL in every way. What you want is what Dumbocrats always want - special rights and privileges for their special interests.

If you're not a brainwashed, racist, selfish, chickenhawk, ugly American tool of the greedy idiot rich, why would you vote for the GOP?

The Demonrats comprise the most massive accumulation of Old Money Millionaires/Billionaires and super-rich societal manipulators ever assembled under one banner - that of the Jack Ass . You simply have to be Gay, on the dole or a "useful idiot" Soco-Facist Jack Ass to identify as Democratic .

If the conditions are right, that's partly true. The conditions aren't right and the wealth is all at the top currently. And either way, Capitalism does not support or create a Middle Class, the strength of a once more decent America.

Republicans advocated cutting taxes on those with over 60% of the pie while hey increased taxes on those with 2 tenths of a percent of thvpie

What taxes did republicans raise?

gas? Nah liberals love that, i fact with higher mpgs, liberals want to tax your mileage.

Yeah that will soak it to the rich who can afford it, but nail the poor and middle class that cant.
Ironic since liberals said how much money people would save with better mpg and the turn around and tqx them to make the savings nada

Ever hear of the constant rants about the 47% of " freeloaders" who don't pay taxes? You know, the ones who control tenths of a percent of our nations wealth?

Remind me how gays are being repressed? Seems like they have exactly the same rights as anyone else.
Except other Americans are free to enter a legal contract made unavailable by no reason aside from fear. What real damage will come to all other marriages as a result of marriage equality? What real reason is there to exclude tax payers from legal equality?

They have never been excluded. Gay men have been free to marry any woman they wanted since America was founded. Gay women have been free to marry any man they wanted since America was founded.

They been EQUAL in every way. What you want is what Dumbocrats always want - special rights and privileges for their special interests.

That's funny....I mean it

Fucking funny

You need to educate yourself in the difference between Gay Rights and the Gay Agenda. Gays, as Americans have Rights Not Privileges. They are not normal human beings, they suffer from a sexual dysphoria- however most are productive and respectable people who live their lives in a decent manner respectful of their non-gay neighbors and countrymen.

Gay Rights :
to be protected against violent crimes driven by bigotry
to be able to get married
to be able to get a job
to be able to serve in our miliary

Gay Agenda:
to indoctrinate the hetero population at the earliest age possible
to distort reality via persistent media and educational manipulation
to destroy /break down all sexual morals - incld. pedophillia
to demasculate the American Father / Male
to destroy the nuclear family

Homosexual activists claim they only seek acceptance and tolerance from mainstream society, but as per Marshall Kirk, a prophet of the Gay Agenda -
"In the early states of any campaign to reach straight America, the masses should not be shocked and repelled by premature exposure to homosexual behavior itself. Instead, the imagery of sex should be downplayed and gay rights should be reduced to an abstract social question as much as possible. First let the camel get his nose inside the tent -- and only later his unsightly derriere! "
Gay and Lesbian Media influences

"Gay Agenda:
to destroy the nuclear family"

They've got you targeted, GB. They are coming for you...in the night. They are going to tie you down, prop your eyelids open with toothpicks and make you watch endless loops of Richard Simmons tapes and old Liberace tv shows....

First, I've never heard he was a "horrible father". Do you have anything that is not radical left-wing propaganda to back up that claim?

Second, as far as his marriage, he was completely devoted to Nancy Reagan and a world-class husband to her.

Third, have you ever heard a conservative call Reagan "perfect? I know I haven't. I worship him - but I know he wasn't perfect. After all, he fucked up royally with amnesty. He made his mistakes. He was still light-years better than anyone else we've seen in the past 200 years.

When your children write books about you....yes, you are a horrible father

He was devoted to Nancy at the expense of his children. Not so much Jane Wyman

So it can be that his son is a fuck'n asshole. No. It had to be Reagan.

I asked a simple question - do you have anything that is not radical left-wing propaganda to back up that claim? I'm assuming the answer is (as always) no?

Patty Davis

I'm just glad that Nancy's astrologer didn't tell her that the stars were favorable for a preemptive nuclear attack on the Soviet Union.

Republicans advocated cutting taxes on those with over 60% of the pie while hey increased taxes on those with 2 tenths of a percent of thvpie

gas? Nah liberals love that, i fact with higher mpgs, liberals want to tax your mileage.

Yeah that will soak it to the rich who can afford it, but nail the poor and middle class that cant.
Ironic since liberals said how much money people would save with better mpg and the turn around and tqx them to make the savings nada

Ever hear of the constant rants about the 47% of " freeloaders" who don't pay taxes? You know, the ones who control tenths of a percent of our nations wealth?

You didnt address one thing, just more marxist talkimg points

liberwls like you want higher gas prices, higher food prices, higher housing prices, because of your precious environment. Liberals hate the middle class and use the french term to describe them perjoratviely

nut hey you get paid for it,

and why use a racist cartoon that assumes the poor are black? I thought liberals were above such stereotypes

"Gay Agenda:

They've got you targeted, GB. They are coming for you...in the night. They are going to tie you down, prop your eyelids open with toothpicks and make you watch endless loops of Richard Simmons tapes and old Liberace tv shows....

Nah ... the faggots don't want me - they would however like me to STFU. What they salivate for is the pre-schoool and grade school gang - I'm too old and mean.

"Gay Agenda:

even bill mahr talked about the gaystopo

but since you brought it up, have you ever done a same sex session?

You didnt address one thing, just more marxist talkimg points

liberwls like you want higher gas prices, higher food prices, higher housing prices, because of your precious environment. Liberals hate the middle class and use the french term to describe them perjoratviely

nut hey you get paid for it,

and why use a racist cartoon that assumes the poor are black? I thought liberals were above such stereotypes

You need to relook the cartoon

"Gay Agenda:

even bill mahr talked about the gaystopo

but since you brought it up, have you ever done a same sex session?

Every Wed. from noon until 4 at the men's poker club in my community, and woe be he who leaves before 4 PM.

That's a lie, a dog that won't hunt, a card that loses, but keep playing it anyway, that's what you're good for, and that's all.

So what is it gays can't do that anyone else can? Should be easy for you to spell it out.

Yea, when challenged he runs away like a bitch. Knew it. Gutless piece of shit.

Yea, when challenged he runs away like a bitch. Knew it. Gutless piece of shit.

Oh......me....me

Gays can't marry each other in 33 states

Straights can't marry the same sex in all those same states. You were saying?

You funny..

Don't you know the courts laugh at you when you try that one?

Even nutjob conservatives will not give that one a shot...but hey, you are on the Internet, nobody knows who you are

"Gay Agenda:

Nah ... the faggots don't want me - they would however like me to STFU. What they salivate for is the pre-schoool and grade school gang - I'm too old and mean.
They have standards. Even for people who fuck assholes you don't qualify as worthy.

Oh......me....me

Gays can't marry each other in 33 states

You funny..

Even nutjob conservatives will not give that one a shot...but hey, you are on the Internet, nobody knows who you are

Sorry but your assertion has been disproven. Even gays can marry in every state in the union. No one is being denied anything.

You funny..

Sorry but your assertion has been disproven. Even gays can marry in every state in the union. No one is being denied anything.
That dog won't hunt but you sure love to take him out for a walk, which makes you an utter moron.

Forum List

Back