Unless you're gay, on the dole, or a commie why would you vote Democrat ?

They have never been excluded. Gay men have been free to marry any woman they wanted since America was founded. Gay women have been free to marry any man they wanted since America was founded.

They been EQUAL in every way. What you want is what Dumbocrats always want - special rights and privileges for their special interests.
And there it is! "Special" rights. The same qualifier used by a previous generation of Conservatives who resisted guaranteeing rights to American citizens who happened to be of a different race than their own. Conservatives are't happy about universal rights for anyone different than themselves. And they tell us that they are not greedy.

are sex and race the same thing? your analogy sucks, and as usual, so do you
It's not even sex. It's sexual orientation, whatever that is. Who is gay? What is the clinical definition of gay? Can you tell a gay person just by looking at them? Do people even know they are gay? Is gay a category like black, or more a category like liberal--something people experiment with that represents a taste preference? Should we have non discrimination in traffic lights because some people prefer blue and yellow over red and green?

And there it is! "Special" rights. The same qualifier used by a previous generation of Conservatives who resisted guaranteeing rights to American citizens who happened to be of a different race than their own. Conservatives are't happy about universal rights for anyone different than themselves. And they tell us that they are not greedy.

No, but marriage is the same thing and equal protection under the laws is the same thing

You've proven Redfish's case. Thanks.

No, but marriage is the same thing and equal protection under the laws is the same thing

Marriage is the legal union of two people of the opposite sex. Gays have always been given equal marriage rights, as long as they marry someone of the opposite sex.

if two gay men or two gay women want to commit to each other for life, great, society should provide a legal vehicle that will allow them to do that and to have the same rights as a man/woman married couple. But a gay union is NOT a marriage.

No one brings up the argument the siblings aren't discriminated against because they can't marry each other. It's a stupid argument because marriage laws should discriminate against parings that are an offense against nature. One of the main purposes of marriage laws is to sanction those arrangement society finds acceptable and reject those it finds unacceptable.

Your problem is that you have been unable to prove your hatred in a court of law. There is no proof that homosexuality is an offense against nature. Just because you find it "yucky" is no reason to push your hatred onto others

Oh puhleeze. The courts in this country are infested with liberal judges. Nothing that comes out of them has any bearing on reality.

There is all the proof in the world that homosexuality is an offense against nature. The fact that they fail to reproduce is irrefutable evidence. Normal people find it "yucky" because that's the way nature created them. If they didn't find it "yucky" then it wouldn't be long before the human race came to an end.

The Supreme Court s infested with conservative judges and they ruled against DOMA

Many marriages fail to reproduce and we have no laws against them. Is the marriage between two 70 year olds an offense against nature?

If I find sex between two obese people to be yucky, do I get to force the government to ban them from being married?

And there it is! The leftist lie that homosexuals are a race. Wrong. Segregation laws were unConstitution because they treated some men differently than other men. Relationships are not protected because relationships aren't citizens, citizens have relationships. To some people it's apparently rocket science.

Marriage is the legal union of two people of the opposite sex. Gays have always been given equal marriage rights, as long as they marry someone of the opposite sex.

if two gay men or two gay women want to commit to each other for life, great, society should provide a legal vehicle that will allow them to do that and to have the same rights as a man/woman married couple. But a gay union is NOT a marriage.

Winner, winner chicken dinner

Another moron floating the "gays are allowed to marry the opposite sex" argument

Your problem is that you have been unable to prove your hatred in a court of law. There is no proof that homosexuality is an offense against nature. Just because you find it "yucky" is no reason to push your hatred onto others

Oh puhleeze. The courts in this country are infested with liberal judges. Nothing that comes out of them has any bearing on reality.

There is all the proof in the world that homosexuality is an offense against nature. The fact that they fail to reproduce is irrefutable evidence. Normal people find it "yucky" because that's the way nature created them. If they didn't find it "yucky" then it wouldn't be long before the human race came to an end.

The Supreme Court s infested with conservative judges and they ruled against DOMA

Many marriages fail to reproduce and we have no laws against them. Is the marriage between two 70 year olds an offense against nature?

If I find sex between two obese people to be yucky, do I get to force the government to ban them from being married?
Wow, three fallacies in one post. Rabbi Rules!

Why is the word "marriage" so critical to the gay agenda? Why doesn't a civil union give you what you want?

answer: because the gay agenda is not about equal rights, its about forced societal acceptance of a deviant lifestyle.

Come on Rabbi....tell us the one about how gays are allowed to marry people of the opposite sex again

We need a good laugh

They have never been excluded. Gay men have been free to marry any woman they wanted since America was founded. Gay women have been free to marry any man they wanted since America was founded.

They been EQUAL in every way. What you want is what Dumbocrats always want - special rights and privileges for their special interests.

My analogy shows that no matter what, the Conservatives can be relied upon to provide resistance to the notion of equal justice under law and personal freedoms for all American citizens.

Come on Rabbi....tell us the one about how gays are allowed to marry people of the opposite sex again

We need a good laugh

Tell me how the fact they can do everything straight people do means they are discriminated against. Come on, I need a good fallacy in the morning.

It's not even sex. It's sexual orientation, whatever that is. Who is gay? What is the clinical definition of gay? Can you tell a gay person just by looking at them? Do people even know they are gay? Is gay a category like black, or more a category like liberal--something people experiment with that represents a taste preference? Should we have non discrimination in traffic lights because some people prefer blue and yellow over red and green?
That's the problem with treating sexual relationships like a race. I've known people that had homosexual relationships when younger and are now totally straight. Are men in prison that engage in it homosexuals? Many would say no. It's left to the individual to define who or what he is. And what about bisexuals?

It's impossible to accomodate subjective marriage laws fairly. What we have now in some places is political correctness applied by deceit and coercion, redundant, I know.

The Supreme Court only has 4 conservative judges. As for the rest of your arguments, they've been posted in this forum hundreds of times, and I've disposed of them just as many times. If the government made people get a fertility test to get married, turds like you would be first in line to object.

And there it is! The leftist lie that homosexuals are a race. Wrong. Segregation laws were unConstitution because they treated some men differently than other men. Relationships are not protected because relationships aren't citizens, citizens have relationships. To some people it's apparently rocket science.
Is it illegal to be a homosexual?

Why is the word "marriage" so critical to the gay agenda? Why doesn't a civil union give you what you want?

answer: because the gay agenda is not about equal rights, its about forced societal acceptance of a deviant lifestyle.

Answer: when straight marriages are only considered civil unions, they will have equal protection under the law

Nobody is stopping you from hating gays. They are just stopping you from forcing your hatred onto the government

The Supreme Court only has 4 conservative judges. As for the rest of your arguments, they've been posted in this forum hundreds of times, and I've disposed of them just as many times. If the government made people get a fertility test to get married, turds like you would be first in line to object.

Are you advocating fertility tests but the mean old liberals won't let you?

Is it illegal to be a homosexual?

No. ANy other stupid questions?

Are you advocating fertility tests but the mean old liberals won't let you?

No, I'm not advocating fertility tests. You are.

My analogy shows that no matter what, the Conservatives can be relied upon to provide resistance to the notion of equal justice under law and personal freedoms for all American citizens.

wrong, conservatives want everyone to have equal justice, freedom,rights, and opportunity. Everyone equal, no special rights.

BTW, marriage is not a right. Society as a whole decides what the word "marriage" means. How do you feel about bigamy and polygamy? better think about it, because if gay marriage is allowed then there is absolutely no legal defense to block all forms of "marriage".

Why would you deny the rights and beliefs and justice to a man and 3 women who are committed to each other and want to marry? That will be the argument, get ready.

Answer: when straight marriages are only considered civil unions, they will have equal protection under the law

Nobody is stopping you from hating gays. They are just stopping you from forcing your hatred onto the government

I don't hate gays. I have gay friends and relatives and I love and respect every one of them. I want them to be treated fairly and equally. I want them to be able to legally commit to each other. The gays that I know are not hung up on the word 'marriage'. Why are you?

Forum List

Back