Unless you're gay, on the dole, or a commie why would you vote Democrat ?

And there it is! "Special" rights. The same qualifier used by a previous generation of Conservatives who resisted guaranteeing rights to American citizens who happened to be of a different race than their own. Conservatives are't happy about universal rights for anyone different than themselves. And they tell us that they are not greedy.
And there it is! The leftist lie that homosexuals are a race. Wrong. Segregation laws were unConstitution because they treated some men differently than other men. Relationships are not protected because relationships aren't citizens, citizens have relationships. To some people it's apparently rocket science.
Is it illegal to be a homosexual?
Huh?

are sex and race the same thing? your analogy sucks, and as usual, so do you
My analogy shows that no matter what, the Conservatives can be relied upon to provide resistance to the notion of equal justice under law and personal freedoms for all American citizens.

wrong, conservatives want everyone to have equal justice, freedom,rights, and opportunity. Everyone equal, no special rights.

BTW, marriage is not a right. Society as a whole decides what the word "marriage" means. How do you feel about bigamy and polygamy? better think about it, because if gay marriage is allowed then there is absolutely no legal defense to block all forms of "marriage".

Why would you deny the rights and beliefs and justice to a man and 3 women who are committed to each other and want to marry? That will be the argument, get ready.

Anything. Two old college roomates where one is facing bankruptcy and wants protection of his assets will marry his old roomy just to get the benefit. It will make a mockery of marriage. Which is the idea.

And there it is! "Special" rights. The same qualifier used by a previous generation of Conservatives who resisted guaranteeing rights to American citizens who happened to be of a different race than their own. Conservatives are't happy about universal rights for anyone different than themselves. And they tell us that they are not greedy.
And there it is! The leftist lie that homosexuals are a race. Wrong. Segregation laws were unConstitution because they treated some men differently than other men. Relationships are not protected because relationships aren't citizens, citizens have relationships. To some people it's apparently rocket science.

In muslim countries it is. You know, those muslim countries that Obama loves so much. Those muslims that do the call to prayer that obama called the most beautiful sound on earth.

Why is the word "marriage" so critical to the gay agenda? Why doesn't a civil union give you what you want?

answer: because the gay agenda is not about equal rights, its about forced societal acceptance of a deviant lifestyle.

Answer: when straight marriages are only considered civil unions, they will have equal protection under the law

Nobody is stopping you from hating gays. They are just stopping you from forcing your hatred onto the government

I don't hate gays. I have gay friends and relatives and I love and respect every one of them. I want them to be treated fairly and equally. I want them to be able to legally commit to each other. The gays that I know are not hung up on the word 'marriage'. Why are you?
No, it's the lib talking point: the only valid reason to oppose gay marriage is hatred and bigotry. Never mind the pages of discussion and analysis we've had here. It's the 21st century. No one gives a shit if someone is gay, except Barakc Obama who makes a big deal out of it.

My analogy shows that no matter what, the Conservatives can be relied upon to provide resistance to the notion of equal justice under law and personal freedoms for all American citizens.

wrong, conservatives want everyone to have equal justice, freedom,rights, and opportunity. Everyone equal, no special rights.

BTW, marriage is not a right. Society as a whole decides what the word "marriage" means. How do you feel about bigamy and polygamy? better think about it, because if gay marriage is allowed then there is absolutely no legal defense to block all forms of "marriage".

Why would you deny the rights and beliefs and justice to a man and 3 women who are committed to each other and want to marry? That will be the argument, get ready.

Anything. Two old college roomates where one is facing bankruptcy and wants protection of his assets will marry his old roomy just to get the benefit. It will make a mockery of marriage. Which is the idea.

and mothers will marry daughters to avoid inheritance taxes.

When "marriage" means everything then it means nothing.

No. ANy other stupid questions?
Are homosexuals a threat to their communities?

When "marriage" means everything then it means nothing.

yep, destroying the culture is one of the goals of progressives. destroying marriage is step one.

Why is the word "marriage" so critical to the gay agenda? Why doesn't a civil union give you what you want?

answer: because the gay agenda is not about equal rights, its about forced societal acceptance of a deviant lifestyle.

Answer: when straight marriages are only considered civil unions, they will have equal protection under the law

Nobody is stopping you from hating gays. They are just stopping you from forcing your hatred onto the government

I don't hate gays. I have gay friends and relatives and I love and respect every one of them. I want them to be treated fairly and equally. I want them to be able to legally commit to each other. The gays that I know are not hung up on the word 'marriage'. Why are you?
Because Separate is Unequal. It's a word, get over it.

these appear to be the three main reasons why people vote Democrat....

anyone...?

because you aren't part of the 1%

or a theocrat who's so stupid that they'll trade their own self interest for a theocracy.

good to see whining pigeon still knows nothing.

Last edited:

anyone...?

or a theocrat who's so stupid that they'll trade their own self interest for a theocracy.

good to see whining pigeon still knows nothing.

Hitting the crack pipe early? This is even more incoherent than usual. Recall that most of the 1% are Democrats.

anyone...?

Uhhhh, are the rich libs in hollywood not part of the 1% ? How about Soros, Pelosi, Reid, Clinton, Schumer, Kerry-------they are all part of the top 1%.

But its ok if dems are evil rich people, right :cuckoo:

No. ANy other stupid questions?
Are homosexuals a threat to their communities?

The ones out spreading HIV, the ones recruiting young children, the ones that are molesters, the ones that are pedophiles, and the ever present HOMO MAFIA... yes, they are.

Homos should be seeking mental help, not out promoting it. There is nothing natural, cute or moral about this disgusting sexual perversion.

It always amazes me how so called intelligent people will throw their heart and soul into pandering to, coddling, promoting and full acceptance of such a nasty, filthy, immoral, unnatural sexual perversion. It's as though they would rather jump on the band wagon in fear of reprisal instead of having the back bone to voice their own opinion. In cases like those, the HOMO MAFIA has won.

Last edited:
are sex and race the same thing? your analogy sucks, and as usual, so do you

Marriage is a contract establishing a new legal entity. It is a bi-lateral contract. That means two people and only two people. Polygamy is a separate issue as it is not, by definition, bi-lateral.

If two sober, tax paying, law abiding adults without an existing next of kin relationship want to legally establish that next of kin relationship, what real harm will befall all other marriages? Will they be rendered legally exempt?

Forum List

Back