Unpatriotic Dems In Virginia Erases Confederate Holiday

Once again....

Provide a link where I said that. You keep making up shit

RW, I don't know what game you are playing, with denying a conversation that we both remember, nor with denying a position, that you know damn well you hold,

nor do I care.

You can save your drama and your demands, for some one who does not know that libs just say shit, it don't mean nuthin.
I remember nothing of the kind and challenge you to find ANY post that remotely says what you are claiming

Your lie is noted. And held against you. I dont' care. I already knew you were a liar. So, whatever.

Nuttin' like a "lie" that you can't quote and only you can see because you have the secret decoder ring. :cuckoo:

No, we discussed it at length. He is just lying, because he is a liberal.

You are a liberal, so you know that is the way it goes. You people just say shit. It don't mean nuthin.
And yet....you make a claim that there are polls (more than one) that state that the majority of Americans want the con-federate statues to stay up.....Not only can't you provide us with one example, you get shrill and name-call when asked to prove your assertion.

Neither one of us cares what the details are. So, why the fuck are you asking? Nothing I say could possibly make a single impression in your hate filled bigoted mind.

YOu are against these memorials, because you are a racist and a bigot, and reasons are shit you come up with to justify your hate and racism.
Soviet Union wanted to change history. Taliban wanted to change history. Chairman Mao wanted to change history. So I'm not surprised that 2020 Democratic Party wants to do the same.
Don't worry, weirdo. Taking down monuments to slavers and traitors doesn't change history. They are still slavers and traitors. Rest easy.
It seems to be a medical issue with CRCs...they forget easily without statues or crosses all over the place reminding them of what is supposedly important to them.
Well, somewhere along the line, they confused "not getting everything you want exactly as you want it" with "oppression".

No, we did not. YOu are making up shit.
Talk about "making up shit"....you and your so-called polls.

Once again....

Provide a link where I said that. You keep making up shit

RW, I don't know what game you are playing, with denying a conversation that we both remember, nor with denying a position, that you know damn well you hold,

nor do I care.

You can save your drama and your demands, for some one who does not know that libs just say shit, it don't mean nuthin.
I remember nothing of the kind and challenge you to find ANY post that remotely says what you are claiming

Your lie is noted. And held against you. I dont' care. I already knew you were a liar. So, whatever.

Nuttin' like a "lie" that you can't quote and only you can see because you have the secret decoder ring. :cuckoo:

You are a liberal, so you know that is the way it goes. You people just say shit. It don't mean nuthin.

How many posts have now gone by with you completely unable to document that of which you fantasize since yesterday?

Two hundred? Three? Shall we go for five?

nor do I care.

And yet....you make a claim that there are polls (more than one) that state that the majority of Americans want the con-federate statues to stay up.....Not only can't you provide us with one example, you get shrill and name-call when asked to prove your assertion.
From 2017:

Polls shows majority of Americans think Confederate statues should remain

nor do I care.

You left out the part where I asked you if you cared about the polls, twice and twice you demonstrated that you did not care.'

So, if you don't care about the polls, I can only interpret your request for me to post it, as some stupid ass troll game, that I am not interested in playing.

SO, fuck off.

Soviet Union wanted to change history. Taliban wanted to change history. Chairman Mao wanted to change history. So I'm not surprised that 2020 Democratic Party wants to do the same.
Don't worry, weirdo. Taking down monuments to slavers and traitors doesn't change history. They are still slavers and traitors. Rest easy.
It seems to be a medical issue with CRCs...they forget easily without statues or crosses all over the place reminding them of what is supposedly important to them.
Well, somewhere along the line, they confused "not getting everything you want exactly as you want it" with "oppression".

No, we did not. YOu are making up shit.
Talk about "making up shit"....you and your so-called polls.

I made up nothing. It is what I heard. YOu are just lying.

nor do I care.

How many posts have now gone by with you completely unable to document that of which you fantasize since yesterday?

Two hundred? Three? Shall we go for five?

HOw many posts have now gone by, with you pretending that refusing to play, is the same as unable to do?

I'm not playing your silly games. YOu are lying about what that means.

You are the asshole here, not me.

From 2017:

They don't care about the polls. It was just some weird troll game. They will demonstrate that now. THanks though.

The Trump cult loves polls. Until they don't.

What are you talking about? And why are you so full of hate, that you can't call Trump supporters, Trump supporters, without being an asshole about it?

He wasn't referring to "supporters". "Cult" is a scientific term. Specifically psychology.

The only asshole in that exchange is you.

He was referring to Trump supporters. The rest is you libs being assholes.

And he posted the poll you were asking about. So, what about it? Do you care that a majority of Americans support leaving the statues there?

What are you talking about? And why are you so full of hate, that you can't call Trump supporters, Trump supporters, without being an asshole about it?

He wasn't referring to "supporters". "Cult" is a scientific term. Specifically psychology.

And he posted the poll you were asking about. So, what about it? Do you care that a majority of Americans support leaving the statues there?

I didn't ask about any "poll". Go forth and lurn to reed.

I didn't ask about any "poll". Go forth and lurn to reed.

Sure you weren't. LOL!!!!!! And if I spend the time needed to find the discussion with RW, you libs would have some equally bullshit reason to dismiss it too.

Not playing your silly troll games.

From 2017:

Two years ago....but isn't it odd that that poster couldn't provide that for us?

Do you care that a majority of Americans support leaving the statues there?
I know I sure don't. Tough shit. What's right is right.

So, why do you think your lib buddies were so concerned about seeing the poll then?

Me? I figured they were just being troll assholes.

Why do you think they wanted to see it? Do you expect them to change their opinion based on the poll?

From 2017:

Two years ago....but isn't it odd that that poster couldn't provide that for us?

I clearly stated that I was not going to do it, and why. That you insist of calling that "could not" is just you being a lying asshole.

But regardless of that, you now have the poll. So, what does it change for you?

From 2017:

I clearly stated that I was not going to do it, and why. That you insist of calling that "could not" is just you being a lying asshole.

But regardless of that, you now have the poll. So, what does it change for you?
You didn't do it because you had no idea such polls really existed. You lied. We know you lied. You are a liar. Ipso Facto. Cultural thing?

From 2017:

Well, you can't copy/paste a link from an AM radio....

Forum List

Back