Unpatriotic Dems In Virginia Erases Confederate Holiday

They are not symbols of hate. They are harmless symbols of regional pride.

You seem to be the one seething with hate today.

Hmmm, how am I hating because I am not honoring people who enslaved, maimed, dismembered, raped, brutalized and murdered black folks.

Because you are hating good people who have done none of that, and merely want to celebrate their regional culture and heritage.

THe part where you hate them? That is you being hateful.

Did I make that clear enough for you?

That you have your reasons or excuses for your hate, does not make it, not hate. You still hate them.

Why is it that to you "regional culture and heritage" is only about a 4 year bloody war that those who started it got their asses beat?

No one said that. Why are you acting as though that is someone's position? You didn't even say that.

Oh, right. LIbs just say shit. Sorry for taking you seriously for a second. I just got up. Was thinking you are a person.
So your "culture" has nothing to do with a 4 year bloody war? Easy then to not be worried about the removal of statues celebrating that 4 year bloody war since it doesn't have anything to do with your "culture"....problem solved.

Wow. So, you first pretend that someone is claiming that the Civil War is the whole of Southern Culture. and when I point out the obvious truth, that no one is claiming that,

your next position is that the Civil War has NOTHING to do with Southern Culture.

Your shit is dismissed.

Hmmm, how am I hating because I am not honoring people who enslaved, maimed, dismembered, raped, brutalized and murdered black folks.

Because you are hating good people who have done none of that, and merely want to celebrate their regional culture and heritage.

That you have your reasons or excuses for your hate, does not make it, not hate. You still hate them.

Why is it that to you "regional culture and heritage" is only about a 4 year bloody war that those who started it got their asses beat?

No one said that. Why are you acting as though that is someone's position? You didn't even say that.

Oh, right. LIbs just say shit. Sorry for taking you seriously for a second. I just got up. Was thinking you are a person.
So your "culture" has nothing to do with a 4 year bloody war? Easy then to not be worried about the removal of statues celebrating that 4 year bloody war since it doesn't have anything to do with your "culture"....problem solved.
Their “culture” is the subjugation and dehumanization of blacks

That is what they are celebrating

It was never only that, and it is certainly not that now. YOu are just a race baiting lying asshole, aren't you?

Wow. So, you first pretend that someone is claiming that the Civil War is the whole of Southern Culture. and when I point out the obvious truth, that no one is claiming that,

your next position is that the Civil War has NOTHING to do with Southern Culture.

Your shit is dismissed.
The Confederacy is not the whole of southern culture either -- it only lasted 4 years...southern culture (as you call it) existed long before and after that...but you seem fixated on that Confederate traitor part of it...and I know why....but you are too much of a coward to admit it..

But since you are both stupid and a coward -- in addition to being a liar -- you have already admitted it....you just too dumb to know it....

Your shit is dismissed.
The Confederacy is not the whole of southern culture either -- it only lasted 4 years...southern culture (as you call it) existed long before and after that...but you seem fixated on that Confederate traitor part of it...and I know why....but you are too much of a coward to admit it..

But since you are both stupid and a coward -- in addition to being a liar -- you have already admitted it....you just too dumb to know it....

1. I never said it was, you drooling moron.

2. I am not fixated on it, you shit covered retard.

3. Fuck you some more.

Your shit is dismissed.

Actually you did say that, inasmuch as your entire wailing wall of whine about "southern culture" --- which interestingly you're not even a part of by your own admission --- is limited to the span of the Confederacy, which is a time period just under four years.

As the poster noted (and others before), "cutlures" are not built upon a foundation of four years. Revisionist histories, however, certainly are.

So he's right, and you're wrong. Simple as that.

Your shit is dismissed.

Actually you did say that, inasmuch as your entire wailing wall of whine about "southern culture" --- which interestingly you're not even a part of by your own admission --- is limited to the span of the Confederacy, which is a time period just under four years.

As the poster noted (and others before), "cutlures" are not built upon a foundation of four years. Revisionist histories, however, certainly are.

So, you lie about what I said, make up a "conclusion" based on the lie you made up,

and then try to hold me to that?

Screw you, and your silly troll games.

What is going on here, is that you and your lefty buddies have admitted that Multiculturalism, and Diversity is a lie. Tolerance is only for the cultures you approve of, the rest, it is open season on them.

It was never only that, and it is certainly not that now. YOu are just a race baiting lying asshole, aren't you?

The culture you keep quoting was built on slavery and the subjugation of blacks as second class citizens

Your shit is dismissed.

Many in the south prefer to define themselves by that horrific society

The culture you keep quoting was built on slavery and the subjugation of blacks as second class citizens

Couldn't say, don't care. You have admitted that multicultualism is a lie.

Your shit is dismissed.

NOt really.

But the real point is, that you lefties have admitted the all your talk of tolerating other cultures, was always a lie.

Your shit is dismissed.

So, you lie about what I said, make up a "conclusion" based on the lie you made up,
What is going on here, is that you and your lefty buddies have admitted that Multiculturalism, and Diversity is a lie. Tolerance is only for the cultures you approve of, the rest, it is open season on them.

"Multiculturalism" isn't even in play here. Deflect much?

This is about basic history --- and the act of lying about it.

Your shit is dismissed.

The concept of the promised multicultural society was that we would become a society of multiple cultures, all living in harmony because we all tolerate each other's differences.

But now you libs admit, that you reserve to yourselves the right to NOT tolerate certain cultures, specifically "southern" and/or "white" cultures.

The implications for our rapidly changing society, is huge. ANd to be honest, completely expected to me. But it is nice to see you people being honest for a change. Sort of.

Once again....

Provide a link where I said that. You keep making up shit

The concept of the promised multicultural society was that we would become a society of multiple cultures, all living in harmony because we all tolerate each other's differences.

But now you libs admit, that you reserve to yourselves the right to NOT tolerate certain cultures, specifically "southern" and/or "white" cultures.

The implications for our rapidly changing society, is huge. ANd to be honest, completely expected to me. But it is nice to see you people being honest for a change. Sort of.

Nobody EVER implied that includes the culture of hate groups
Correction.....nobody but you

Here is a complete list of everybody required to deal with your made-up strawman fabrication about "multiculturalism".

--- See anybody you know on there?

Wassamatta? Can't deal with the topic so you're out to change it to something else?

Where did he say that?
Where did anybody say that?
Where, in fact, did anybody but you in massive deflection attempt say anything about "multiculturalism" at all?

Once again....

Provide a link where I said that. You keep making up shit

RW, I don't know what game you are playing, with denying a conversation that we both remember, nor with denying a position, that you know damn well you hold,

nor do I care.

You can save your drama and your demands, for some one who does not know that libs just say shit, it don't mean nuthin.

Why were they so full of hate towards black folks? Why should people today honor symbols of hate?

Celebrate all they want, but the rest of us don't have to pay for it.

No, explain it too me.

It's not hate, it's REMEMBERANCE.

No, what you are doing, is hate. And you know it.

Let me get this straight, I am against honoring men who enslaved, maimed, raped, brutalized, lynched and murdered black folks and it is hate.

You on the other hand you want to honor these men and you are doing it out of love.

Smfh.

Last edited:
Why were they so full of hate towards black folks? Why should people today honor symbols of hate?

Actually you didn't, the people who are being honored by you and other racist did all of those things I spoke of. I haven't used the word hate one time, but you are right I'll be damned if I honor any of those folks who enslaved, maimed, tortured, raped, lynched and treated black folks less than they did the family dog.

I did not say you used the word. But your obvious anger, over events from over 4 generations before you were born, is not anger caused by actual impact or harm, but from hate, your racist hate.

That you have your excuses, and that you like to keep repeating them, so as to try to, what? Get an emotional reaction from someone?

Does not excuse your hate. YOu racist.

I came along during Jim Crow, so I am speaking from first hand knowledge. Sorry I am not going to honor men who were for slavery and treating black folks as 3rd class citizens.

Your shit is dismissed.

NOt really.

But the real point is, that you lefties have admitted the all your talk of tolerating other cultures, was always a lie.

what you have admitted is you honor and agreed with the treatment of black folks from slavery on through Jim Crow. You are one of those racist that long for the Good Ole Days.

Forum List

Back