UNSALVAGEABLE: Liz Cheney says Republican Party must be replaced after 2024 election

Gotta be a power and money thing.

McConnell and many others are as twisted as they come.

These peoomeare nothing more than self serving grifters with a D or R behind their name.

Because I literally don't understand what her gripe is. Meaning she is not believing party ideology....she just claims to.

View attachment 886196

What will American politics look like when the 2024 election cycle is over? Liz Cheney has a controversial opinion.

Cheney has been speaking out against Donald Trump and the “cult of personality” that is following him in the Republican Party at least since the attack on the Capitol.

Now, she’s sharing her thoughts about the future of the party as a whole.

Primaries have not yet begun, and Cheney seems to be holding out hope that there will be a conservative option on the ballot in November so that she won’t have to choose between Joe Biden, whose policies she opposes, and Trump, who she sees as a danger to democracy and the future of America.

However, she seems ready to choose principles over policy, and she’s saying that as things currently stand, she can’t see the Republican Party continuing after the Trump era.

Speaking on The View, Cheney said:

More at the link below...

UNSALVAGEABLE: Liz Cheney says Republican Party must be replaced after 2024 election

I agree with Liz! What do you think?
She was replaced by about 40% in her election. So yes I would think the GOP is doing just that. Replacing the people we have no use for.

Forum List

Back