Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

First of all, they were not looking for any specific documents. Look at Attachment B in the search warrant in the link below which shows property to be seized. They were searching for all documents with classified markings and presidential documents.
There were specific documents NARA was requesting and not getting from Trump. There was no reason to list them individually because they are already covered by general warrant to search for any classified documents.

Welll, good morning!
USMB as the morning Wordle. The morning NYT Crossword.

So, let's touch upon a few and then go off to get some work done:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALL: "Yes...every document they looked for...they planted it when they packed everything up at the White House."
RESPONSE: "I don't know about you, but this shits gone from too fucking stupid, to almost fun."

Ditto poster BWK. :thup:
I come here for the entertainment. I don't think I'm alone in that.
As has been said on prior occasions: I love this bar.

There is loonery over there in Trump-istan. "Planted" documents so they could find them later? !!!!
See? I told you, ----loons and nutbars over there.
And I don't mean that in a pejorative manner. Rather as a simple observation from a disinterested observer.

the sooner Trump goes to jail, the sooner America heals, my friends

Which is a notable sentiment and one we can close out the morning's entertainment with.
A hat-tip to the poster Basque for the opening to a graceful exit.
;)

Why do you belive that? Can you sanely explain?

Or is this a product of a delirium where you are so emotionally invested in Trump that you cannot accept even a possbility of him doing something wrong?
Trump didn't pack those boxes....the GSA packed them.
Sorry if the facts bother you, motherfucker....but clearly he wasn't responsible for what was in them.
FYI, he went thru the legal procedure of declassifying everything that was in those boxes.
The GSA prepared the boxes and he signed whatever he had to sign to declassify everything.
As POTUS he has that authority.
Anything they found in there was clearly planted.

There were specific documents NARA was requesting and not getting from Trump. There was no reason to list them individually because they are already covered by general warrant to search for any classified documents.
If there were specific documents NARA was requesting....then they already knew what was in those boxes...which means they put them there.

First of all, they were not looking for any specific documents. Look at Attachment B in the search warrant in the link below which shows property to be seized. They were searching for all documents with classified markings and presidential documents.

The search was recorded by FBI and also recorded by the Mar A Lago security system on media which was subpoenaed. Essentially everything the FBI did is recorded.
I know they weren't looking for anything specific......which means the raid was not a legally served warrant but was a break-in like Watergate.
So basically you have admitted that they committed a crime.

I'm curious about something. These Trump clowns keep defending him for this, saying it wasn't a big deal. Far-right media platforms were quick to explode with criticism and describe the FBI search as unnecessary overreach and a needlessly invasive legal step. Okay, then why were the Clinton emails such a big deal? She had technical glitches on her server that really were never her fault. She wasn't even computer savvy needing help from her staff, while the Right thought the world was coming to an end. It was on a server. The Right had her sit for an eight hour deposition over this stuff. And? They found nothing.

And top secret classified documents that Trump stole is not a big deal?:laughing0301: Clinton didn't even have top secret classified documents sitting in a box in her closet illegally. Not to mention, many of her emails were personal. WTF? You folks are hypocrites.

Last edited:
I know they weren't looking for anything specific......which means the raid was not a legally served warrant but was a break-in like Watergate.
So basically you have admitted that they committed a crime.
They were looking for classified documents.

Sorry if the facts bother you, motherfucker....but clearly he wasn't responsible for what was in them.
FYI, he went thru the legal procedure of declassifying everything that was in those boxes.
The GSA prepared the boxes and he signed whatever he had to sign to declassify everything.
Sure he was. He said they were his. How do you know they are yours, if you don't know what's in them?

The GSA prepared the boxes and he signed whatever he had to sign to declassify everything. There is zero evidence that happened.
Remember, Trump said they were planted there too. If the FBI planted them, how would he know they were declassified? 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 Dude, you are talking in circles.

You people need to stop muddying the water with totally retarded crapola. You can't shit in one hand and wash it away with piss in the other. Stop making idiots of yourselves. Don't you all have any self respect? Why do you show up here just to look stupid?

Yes...every document they looked for...they planted it when they packed everything up at the White House. GSA admitted that they packed everything for the Donald when he left the White House. Mkay.
I'm sure you think Obama packed every one of those 30 million documents he stole from the White House claiming that he'll digitize them and give the government back their copy......and here we are 6 years later still waiting on him to make good on that promise.
All of that was called EVIDENCE OF A FELONY....you know....ESPIONAGE.....JURY TAMPERING.....OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE....BRIBERY....BLACKMAIL....MURDER....CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY.....the usual shit Democrats like to do to increase their power.

:cuckoo:

Why do you belive that? Can you sanely explain?

Or is this a product of a delirium where you are so emotionally invested in Trump that you cannot accept even a possbility of him doing something wrong?

The reason he believes that...

#becauseitsacult

If there were specific documents NARA was requesting....then they already knew what was in those boxes...which means they put them there.
No dummy, they knew some of what was in those boxes because they knew White House had those documents and those documents were not turned in at the end of Trump's presidency.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

LOLOL

By your reasoning, Hillary wasn't responsible for having classified emails on her personal server since someone else put them on there.

Stop making idiots of yourselves. Don't you all have any self respect? Why do you show up here just to look stupid?

Easy for you to say, not easy to do if you are a dumb ass Trump cultist.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
No dummy, they knew some of what was in those boxes because they knew White House had those documents and those documents were not turned in at the end of Trump's presidency.
Clearly critical thinking isn't your forte'.

They knew what was and what wasn't in there.
If there was anything in there that was sensitive they put it there....or left it there so they could use it as justification for the raid. They had already been given ample time to remove it in a decent and amicable manner earlier this year.

The fact is.....nobody knows what was in there other than the GSA and the FBI.
Everything else is pure speculation.

They seized documents with classified markings. Not classified documents. Meaning they were classified at one time.

The FBI should be required to return all of Melania's panties and bras that they stole as being top secret.

They seized documents with classified markings. Not classified documents. Meaning they were classified at one time.
Whether they were classified or not remains to be seen.

Even if they were declassified, they still needed to be returned to the government.

LOLOL

By your reasoning, Hillary wasn't responsible for having classified emails on her personal server since someone else put them on there.
You don't think that as SOS some of the emails she wrote contained classified info?

Surely you aren't that fucking stupid. Oh wait...................

Forum List

Back