Unsustainable: Job Losses Now up to 26 Million

The Trump economy is now in the dumps

We won't forget who was screeching at us all like Menopausal Karens to "stay safe, stay home"

It wasn't Trump sweetheart, it was you pack of thumb suckers
The public overwhelmingly supports the need to quarantine

Trump is looked at like the mayor in Jaws

1587655912385.jpeg

Georgia is going back today. So are many other states.

The thumb suckers were crying about it, but now with the writing on the wall, they're trying to backpedal. Right on this thread.

The reality is close to 3/4 of the country approve of these stay at home orders and relative mitigation efforts.

Support is falling among all but Democrats. That's the important thing. As the virus recedes and more importantly, as we learn the truth that the virus never was that big a threat in the first place, the economic devastation will set in more and more. (Scroll down midway through the link and see the difference in polling between March and mid-April)

The media is doing all they can to drum up as much panic as they can. For now, it's working. But I can tell you I live in the "hot zone" and even here, it's not working so very well anymore. You can see the erosion in support here on the ground.

Interestingly, among Republicans and "all adults", support for all measures is falling--but among Democrats support is hardening--AS THE CURVE FLATTENS.

Now what does that tell us?
More republicans will die.

You know there's staying alive and there's living. Which includes quality of life

I'm convinced many many liberals either do not understand or do not appreciate the difference
Hard times got you down, Sue?

Got no answer, I see. I get that a lot. That's because I have good arguments, and you have insults.

I win
No insult intended.
What you consider to be a low quality of life is what some people go through every day.

We won't forget who was screeching at us all like Menopausal Karens to "stay safe, stay home"

That support is eroding among Republicans and "all adults". The support is GROWING only among Democrats.

So goody, the battle lines are drawn. But we knew that, dunderheads

When more covidiots die maybe they will change their tune.

You live afraid. I do not. My ancestors did not.

Go on ahead, thumb-sucker, if you want to hole up in your house for however long. I do not. Most of us do not.

That support is eroding among Republicans and "all adults". The support is GROWING only among Democrats.

Let’s do it

Let Trump answer for his poor performance in November

Go on ahead, thumb-sucker, if you want to hole up in your house for however long. I do not. Most of us do not.
I go to work every day fighting for the economy. You should thank me.

The thumb suckers were crying about it, but now with the writing on the wall, they're trying to backpedal. Right on this thread.

The reality is close to 3/4 of the country approve of these stay at home orders and relative mitigation efforts.

Support is falling among all but Democrats. That's the important thing. As the virus recedes and more importantly, as we learn the truth that the virus never was that big a threat in the first place, the economic devastation will set in more and more. (Scroll down midway through the link and see the difference in polling between March and mid-April)

The media is doing all they can to drum up as much panic as they can. For now, it's working. But I can tell you I live in the "hot zone" and even here, it's not working so very well anymore. You can see the erosion in support here on the ground.

Interestingly, among Republicans and "all adults", support for all measures is falling--but among Democrats support is hardening--AS THE CURVE FLATTENS.

You know there's staying alive and there's living. Which includes quality of life

I'm convinced many many liberals either do not understand or do not appreciate the difference

Got no answer, I see. I get that a lot. That's because I have good arguments, and you have insults.

I win
No insult intended.
What you consider to be a low quality of life is what some people go through every day.

You have a job, which you have admitted. YOU want OTHER people to go jobless so YOU can have your life sustained. You want people to be hungry, maybe even the nation fall, so you can hang onto your life.

Selfish and short-sighted.

Can you cite that claim? And what do 3/4 of the country think of all of our plummeting economic indicators?
How long can we afford to wait out the corona virus?

We have now erased ALL jobs gained since the end of the Great Recession. In little over one month. You're done for Endless Quarantine Karens. Done for. America won't stand for this.

I think they've demonstrated they will

Wouldn't bet the farm on that. And even if they do, the experts have already said they won't sign off on it. But Kemp owes his governorship to Trump so he's gonna be the loyal soldier..even if it means people die. See, that's not how you ingratiate yourself to the voters.

Let’s do it

You complete idiot

You have tried so many times to pin so many things on Trump. You think you're going to pin this on Trump? SURE

We have now erased ALL jobs gained since the end of the Great Recession. In little over one month. You're done for Endless Quarantine Karens. Done for. America won't stand for this.

I think they've demonstrated they will

Wouldn't bet the farm on that. And even if they do, the experts have already said they won't sign off on it. But Kemp owes his governorship to Trump so he's gonna be the loyal soldier..even if it means people die. See, that's not how you ingratiate yourself to the voters.

PEOPLE WILL DIE

Yes, we know Karen. I've heard Nazis and Terrorist too. What else you got? Is it working?

Jobless claim filings continued at a historically unprecedented pace last week with 4.4 million new signups for unemployment insurance, bringing the total of the past five weeks to 26.4 million, the Labor Department said Thursday.

The total represented a decline of 810,000 from previous weeks, but the five-week sum has now surpassed all of the job gains since the financial crisis.

It took the Chinese to take us back to an Obama economy.

I go to work every day fighting for the economy. You should thank me.

As I just said, you want other people to have their livelihoods taken so you can hang on to your life.

Awful.

You think this is some sort of ideological battle? Them vs Us?
You got issues.

I win
No insult intended.

You have a job, which you have admitted. YOU want OTHER people to go jobless so YOU can have your life sustained. You want people to be hungry, maybe even the nation fall, so you can hang onto your life.

Selfish and short-sighted.
I think if people are worried about dying from this virus they should not be forced to go to work.
Why do you want people to die?

Can you cite that claim? And what do 3/4 of the country think of all of our plummeting economic indicators?
How long can we afford to wait out the corona virus?

It's not 3/4; I already gave him a poll on that. It's more like 61% and falling since late March.

But guess who is seeing BUILDING support? oh the Democrats. They're flattening the curve and yet they want MORE quarantine.

Fascists

Let’s do it

You complete idiot

You have tried so many times to pin so many things on Trump. You think you're going to pin this on Trump? SURE
Look at the public’s view on Trumps leadership during the virus.

While they initially supported him, they have soured on him

Doesn’t bode well for November

You think this is some sort of ideological battle? Them vs Us?
You got issues.

Oh honey. It sure is. If you don't think it is, wake up

Forum List

Back