Unsustainable: Job Losses Now up to 26 Million

The Trump economy is now in the dumps

We won't forget who was screeching at us all like Menopausal Karens to "stay safe, stay home"

It wasn't Trump sweetheart, it was you pack of thumb suckers
The public overwhelmingly supports the need to quarantine

Trump is looked at like the mayor in Jaws

That support is eroding among Republicans and "all adults". The support is GROWING only among Democrats.

So goody, the battle lines are drawn. But we knew that, dunderheads
Let’s do it

Let Trump answer for his poor performance in November

You complete idiot

You have tried so many times to pin so many things on Trump. You think you're going to pin this on Trump? SURE
Look at the public’s view on Trumps leadership during the virus.

While they initially supported him, they have soured on him

Doesn’t bode well for November

"Hillary will win in a landslide!!!"

Followed by crying in the Javits Center

Georgia is going back today. So are many other states.

The thumb suckers were crying about it, but now with the writing on the wall, they're trying to backpedal. Right on this thread.

The reality is close to 3/4 of the country approve of these stay at home orders and relative mitigation efforts.

Support is falling among all but Democrats. That's the important thing. As the virus recedes and more importantly, as we learn the truth that the virus never was that big a threat in the first place, the economic devastation will set in more and more. (Scroll down midway through the link and see the difference in polling between March and mid-April)

The media is doing all they can to drum up as much panic as they can. For now, it's working. But I can tell you I live in the "hot zone" and even here, it's not working so very well anymore. You can see the erosion in support here on the ground.

Interestingly, among Republicans and "all adults", support for all measures is falling--but among Democrats support is hardening--AS THE CURVE FLATTENS.

Now what does that tell us?
More republicans will die.

You know there's staying alive and there's living. Which includes quality of life

I'm convinced many many liberals either do not understand or do not appreciate the difference
Hard times got you down, Sue?

Got no answer, I see. I get that a lot. That's because I have good arguments, and you have insults.

I win
No insult intended.
What you consider to be a low quality of life is what some people go through every day.

You have a job, which you have admitted. YOU want OTHER people to go jobless so YOU can have your life sustained. You want people to be hungry, maybe even the nation fall, so you can hang onto your life.

Selfish and short-sighted.
I think if people are worried about dying from this virus they should not be forced to go to work.
Why do you want people to die?

You don't want people to work. You want them quarantined at home so they won't infect YOU.

Why do you want people to starve so you can stay alive?

We have now erased ALL jobs gained since the end of the Great Recession. In little over one month. You're done for Endless Quarantine Karens. Done for. America won't stand for this.

I think they've demonstrated they will

The thumb suckers were crying about it, but now with the writing on the wall, they're trying to backpedal. Right on this thread.

Wouldn't bet the farm on that. And even if they do, the experts have already said they won't sign off on it. But Kemp owes his governorship to Trump so he's gonna be the loyal soldier..even if it means people die. See, that's not how you ingratiate yourself to the voters.

PEOPLE WILL DIE

Yes, we know Karen. I've heard Nazis and Terrorist too. What else you got? Is it working?

Hmm. I would think the whole death reason would be enough for you. But that's fine if you consider them to be Acceptable Losses. Just don't try to hold yourself out as a Christian. And I know nothing about the other two. They haven't entered into the conversation.

Only 36 percent of respondents in the poll say they generally trust what Trump has said when it comes to the coronavirus, while 52 percent say they don't trust him.

By comparison, 69 percent say they trust the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 66 percent trust their own governors; 60 percent trust Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert; 46 percent trust New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo; and 35 percent trust Vice President Mike Pence.

The reality is close to 3/4 of the country approve of these stay at home orders and relative mitigation efforts.

Support is falling among all but Democrats. That's the important thing. As the virus recedes and more importantly, as we learn the truth that the virus never was that big a threat in the first place, the economic devastation will set in more and more. (Scroll down midway through the link and see the difference in polling between March and mid-April)

The media is doing all they can to drum up as much panic as they can. For now, it's working. But I can tell you I live in the "hot zone" and even here, it's not working so very well anymore. You can see the erosion in support here on the ground.

Interestingly, among Republicans and "all adults", support for all measures is falling--but among Democrats support is hardening--AS THE CURVE FLATTENS.

You know there's staying alive and there's living. Which includes quality of life

I'm convinced many many liberals either do not understand or do not appreciate the difference

Got no answer, I see. I get that a lot. That's because I have good arguments, and you have insults.

I win
No insult intended.
What you consider to be a low quality of life is what some people go through every day.

You have a job, which you have admitted. YOU want OTHER people to go jobless so YOU can have your life sustained. You want people to be hungry, maybe even the nation fall, so you can hang onto your life.

I think if people are worried about dying from this virus they should not be forced to go to work.

You don't want people to work. You want them quarantined at home so they won't infect YOU.

We have now erased ALL jobs gained since the end of the Great Recession. In little over one month. You're done for Endless Quarantine Karens. Done for. America won't stand for this.

Wouldn't bet the farm on that. And even if they do, the experts have already said they won't sign off on it. But Kemp owes his governorship to Trump so he's gonna be the loyal soldier..even if it means people die. See, that's not how you ingratiate yourself to the voters.

PEOPLE WILL DIE

Yes, we know Karen. I've heard Nazis and Terrorist too. What else you got? Is it working?

Hmm. I would think the whole death reason would be enough for you. But that's fine if you consider them to be Acceptable Losses. Just don't try to hold yourself out as a Christian. And I know nothing about the other two. They haven't entered into the conversation.

Then don't ever drive a car again. You don't, right?

I win
No insult intended.

Sweetheart, I used to BE a liberal. If you think this insultingly STUPID names and poo-flinging work on me, you better think again.

Only 36 percent of respondents in the poll say they generally trust what Trump has said when it comes to the coronavirus, while 52 percent say they don't trust him.

By comparison, 69 percent say they trust the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 66 percent trust their own governors; 60 percent trust Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert; 46 percent trust New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo; and 35 percent trust Vice President Mike Pence.

The numbers are eroding. All except for Democrats. They want MORE quarantine.

PEOPLE WILL DIE

Stop with the car analogies.
My car is incapable of transmitting a virus to me.
Another human being is.

It's not 3/4; I already gave him a poll on that. It's more like 61% and falling since late March.
That's what I suspected and why I asked for a citation. These round figures pulled from thin air
supporting a continued shut down with no real end in sight are very troublesome!

But guess who is seeing BUILDING support? oh the Democrats. They're flattening the curve and yet they want MORE quarantine.

Fascists
Leftists definitely are moving the goal posts now. In order to get people to go along with the idea
of an open ended lock down authorities said we needed to "flatten the curve".
Well, we've done that! And still they want more, while we are doing real damage to the country
in terms of real economic metrics.

We won't forget who was screeching at us all like Menopausal Karens to "stay safe, stay home"

When more covidiots die maybe they will change their tune.

You live afraid. I do not. My ancestors did not.

Go on ahead, thumb-sucker, if you want to hole up in your house for however long. I do not. Most of us do not.
My parents were part of the Greatest Generation. You are part of the Worst Generation but if you`re willing to die for trump I won`t be standing in your way. Someone other than you will be having his baby.

"Another 4.4" already trending on Twitter.

You lost, Leftists. You lost again. And don't @ me with how this is not political, you were only ever concerned about people's lives. Please. The party of late-term abortions is NEVER concerned about people's lives, or livelihoods, only power.
I have no sympathy for any of you covidiots who lack common sense.
Wanna protest? Knock yourself out, if you get the virus because of your stupidity you deserve to die.
And when they are fine and back to work in three weeks while you are suffering from the consequences of 'flattening the curve, YOU deserve to die.
I still go to work every day.
I’m fighting for the economy while you lazy fucks stay home.
Get your ass back to work then...........stop posting on the boards......unless that is your job LOL

You cried to the mods didn't you.......LMAO

PEOPLE WILL DIE

Another human being is.

Yeah, because the car analogy works. And so do a lot of other analogies. When we weigh risk v. benefit to society, we don't hold out as criteria, "must cause ZERO deaths" because we would never be able to operate that way--and you know this. This does not mean each individual death is not a tragedy. It is. But it's dishonest to argue from "If it saves one life" because that's not how we operate.

So really, stop

Trumps support is eroding
That is why he keeps bouncing back and forth......calling for revolt one day and strict distancing the next

When more covidiots die maybe they will change their tune.

You live afraid. I do not. My ancestors did not.

Go on ahead, thumb-sucker, if you want to hole up in your house for however long. I do not. Most of us do not.
My parents were part of the Greatest Generation. You are part of the Worst Generation but if you`re willing to die for trump I won`t be standing in your way. Someone other than you will be having his baby.

You don't know the first thing about me. Like all simple thinkers, you're just making assumptions

That is why he keeps bouncing back and forth......calling for revolt one day and strict distancing the next

Good luck with Biden honey. Sadly, in another month or two he won't know his name

PEOPLE WILL DIE

Another human being is.

Yeah, because the car analogy works. And so do a lot of other analogies. When we weigh risk v. benefit to society, we don't hold out as criteria, "must cause ZERO deaths" because we would never be able to operate that way--and you know this. This does not mean each individual death is not a tragedy. It is. But it's dishonest to argue from "If it saves one life" because that's not how we operate.

So really, stop

Again, stop with the car analogies. No comparison. When I hop into a car, there's a risk I get into an accident. But it's small. And there's a better than average chance I can avoid that accident by defensive driving. Zero risk? Of course not.
However, it's a bit different with an invisible virus that is transmitted through the air. Take the amount of people who walk past you or near you every day (when you weren't required to wear a mask). Given that anyone that walks within 6 feet of you could be carrying the virus, that's a really high probability that I will be exposed to it. Then I have to weigh my chances of developing a range of symptoms to the probability that I will be asymptomatic. Those odds ain't great.

"Another 4.4" already trending on Twitter.

You lost, Leftists. You lost again. And don't @ me with how this is not political, you were only ever concerned about people's lives. Please. The party of late-term abortions is NEVER concerned about people's lives, or livelihoods, only power.
I have no sympathy for any of you covidiots who lack common sense.
Wanna protest? Knock yourself out, if you get the virus because of your stupidity you deserve to die.
And when they are fine and back to work in three weeks while you are suffering from the consequences of 'flattening the curve, YOU deserve to die.
I still go to work every day.
I’m fighting for the economy while you lazy fucks stay home.
Get your ass back to work then...........stop posting on the boards......unless that is your job LOL

You cried to the mods didn't you.......LMAO
I did no such thing.
Your post got deleted.

Good luck with Biden honey. Sadly, in another month or two he won't know his name

Keep trying that......but only Conservatives believe it
Want to discuss Trump believing that windmills cause cancer and that George Washington captured airports?

Biden is a fucking genius compared to Trump

No one is willing to die for anyone, a-hole, unless you drop dead, of course. That's an acceptable loss.

The point is you are very willing to consign millions of Americans to endless poverty and misery just to
further your political agenda. And it sickens me to realize you pretend you are concerned for the well being
of others when nothing could be further from the truth.

You don't mind causing pain and harm to millions if it winds up harming the president of the USA.
Go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back