Unvaccinated set to lose freedoms ‘unless you get vaccinated’

This is disingenuous on its face. You won't show your employer your vax card but you'll freely tell untold numbers of strangers on the internet, because it is "no ones business but mine." LMAO
You have no clue as to who I am do you? So in that way I have privacy. What reason does an employer need to know if I took a vaccine or not?

My decision is NONE OF your or the governments business. I've committed no crime and neither of you numbskulls have the right to take my freedoms or demand I put a chemical into it that I know isn't right.
You can decide what you want

Doesnt mean you should be treated like a real American

What reason does an employer need to know if I took a vaccine or not?
I don't disagree, but you say you live in the PNW--if that is WA and you work for the gov't or school systems K-University, you are required to prove your vax status or you lose your job. According to Commie Joe, if you work for a company with more than 100 employees, the requirement is the same. So your threat to walk is moot. They will fire you if they follow the mandates, which BTW, are not law. I am not in the workforce any longer, so I am not effected, but no amount of gov't coercion would make me inject that experimental shit into my body.

I don't disagree, but you say you live in the PNW--if that is WA and you work for the gov't or school systems K-University, you are required to prove your vax status or you lose your job. According to Commie Joe, if you work for a company with more than 100 employees, the requirement is the same. So your threat to walk is moot. They will fire you if they follow the mandates, which BTW, are not law. I am not in the workforce any longer, so I am not effected, but no amount of gov't coercion would make me inject that experimental shit into my body.
I never have worked a government job, I can't stand all the politics. The company I work for is under a 100 people, so I won't need to show my papers to the Third Reich.

My decision is NONE OF your or the governments business. I've committed no crime and neither of you numbskulls have the right to take my freedoms or demand I put a chemical into it that I know isn't right.
Now you understand how we feel about abortion.

It has to stop.

This Covid vaccines and the ludicrous Covid Vaccine Passports.... this tyranny in Australia HAS TO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT"S ENOUGH.

Australians ARE NOT CATTLE!:mad-61:

1632882560588.png

Forum List

Back