Unvaccinated set to lose freedoms ‘unless you get vaccinated’

Lets see…

His employer
Public events and entertainment
Public Transportation
Family, Friends
,o1 a1-2-7.jpg

New South Wales Deputy Premier John Barilaro says those who remain unvaccinated against COVID-19 will not achieve any further freedom “unless you get vaccinated”.

This will include people living in parts of regional NSW that are currently open, with the unvaccinated in those regions set to lose freedoms.

“The 70 per cent roadmap does apply to the whole state – so there will be individuals in regional and rural NSW who will lose their freedoms on the 11th of October,” Mr Barilaro said.

Mr Barilaro also announced a slight change to the NSW reopening roadmap, with travel to the regions from metropolitan areas now set to occur from an 80 per cent vaccination rate instead of the previously flagged 70 per cent.

Coming soon to a nation you live in.
Better get your shots, then.

Lets see…

His employer
Public events and entertainment
Public Transportation
Family, Friends
The one thing I have learned about Covid is that I no longer want to be around people. I will not attend a public event, nor will I go to an entertainment venue, I stay away from public transportation and I have limited my friends since Covid. I no longer care to mingle with others, vaccinated or not. My employer knows I am vaccinated and will not ask for proof because he knows I will walk. What I do for my health is no ones business but mine.

I have hobbies that require no interaction with people and I am really enjoying my life and family without the stress or strain of other people or events.

My employer knows I am vaccinated and will not ask for proof because he knows I will walk. What I do for my health is no ones business but mine.
This is disingenuous on its face. You won't show your employer your vax card but you'll freely tell untold numbers of strangers on the internet, because it is "no ones business but mine." LMAO

Forum List

Back