upcoming Thursday press conference

What hardball questions should Obama be asked??

Who instructed Susan Rice to lie on 5 major network programs, referring to the slaughter of 4 Americans in Benghazi, and blaming it on a video.

Doesn't matter what you ask ... we already know the answer: "I don't know" :mad:

well I guess it takes 24 hours the prep the teleprompter and arrange all 5 questions to be asked in 45 minutes.

...just the answers:

I will not tolerate this kind of activity. IF it is true, heads will roll!

We're looking into what went wrong.

Michelle and I are going to Hawaii.

Obama will refer all questions to his new spokesperson.
th

With all the pictures of Obama in the situation room, personally directing the Killing of Osama, where are the similar hands on pictures of Obama during Benghazi?

Who instructed Susan Rice to lie on 5 major network programs, referring to the slaughter of 4 Americans in Benghazi, and blaming it on a video.

I think we're forgetting one person who is the puppet master- Valerie Jarrett. She doesn't say shit in public, but is pulling strings behind the scenes.

We know Rice didn't say that without being instructed. The only other ones claiming that were Obama and Hillary.

Who ordered IRS agents to target conservatives?

What were you doing when Chris Stevens was being killed?

Why is Kathleen Sebelius being allowed to shake down the companies she regulated in an attempt to bypass Congress' spending authority?

When are you going to fire Holder for the abuse of power in the AP scandal?

...for starters.

Comment please?
Suit Alleges IRS Improperly Seized 60 Million Personal Medical Records - Forbes

The Internal Revenue Service is facing a class action lawsuit alleging that more than 60 million personal medical records were improperly seized by agents from the embattled agency.

According to a story by Courthousenews.com, an unnamed healthcare provider in California is suing the IRS and 15 unnamed agents, alleging that they improperly seized some 60 million medical records of 10 million Americans, including medical records of all California state judges on March 11, 2011.

That story should be in the news tomorrow.

The problem is that there are already three major stories going on and the media can't cover but so much at once.

They are really examples of how badly we Americans have become short attention span theatre goers.

Forum List

Back