UPDATE: Christian business sues Michigan city for banning them from Farmers Market for opposing.....

Are you claiming the story is wrong and that same-sex marriages are allowed at County Mill Farms?

Nobody was ever denied, what part of nobody was EVER denied service is so goddamn difficult to grasp? Not at the farm nor at the city market. The city has no case, nada, none, zilch.

And you and I both know it isn't about denial of service........that is just the low hanging fruit....once they intimdate people into accepting gay marriage in their business activity.....then they will go after them for simply not believing in gay marriage, this story is the first shot at this..........they know this guy is religious...and even though it does not effect his business....they still know he doesn't accept gay marriage and that drives them even more nuts......

You will not only obey, you will think what you are told...or else....
Exactly.

What they want is to be able to say that the coworker who doesn't support same sex marrisge should be fired. The neighbor should lose his house. Maybe parents who refuse to accept same sex marriage should see their children go to the state.

They want total and complete control.

Aspects of it, yes.

But, nice deflection.

the people at the farm market aren't, as far as I know, forcing people to follow their religion on pain of death.
Yeah thanks to laws we've made and enforced. Once upon a time, people were burning "witches" alive because their religion demanded it.
Once upon a time, people were burning "witches" alive because their religion demanded it.

One, the rest were hanged or stoned.

and, as you stated, "Once upon a time"

and how long ago was that?

No long ago in the ME, remember the guy in the cage? Oh wait...christians didn't do that
"We're not as bad as the worst religious lunatics in the Middle East." What the hell kind of argument is that?

You leftist islamapologists need to be reminded now and again

Is there a word for pedo-policy?

Of all people, you're the least qualified for whining about 'apologists'. That's the one thing you do well.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back