UPDATE: Christian business sues Michigan city for banning them from Farmers Market for opposing.....

The government should never force individuals to surrender their religious beliefs or their expression of those beliefs.
Policies like East Lansing’s are unconstitutional and limit the right of people to freely live out their faith and even explain their religious views. At Alliance Defending Freedom, we are challenging these types of laws in Arizona, Colorado, Minnesota, and Wisconsin because the doors for the Gospel of Jesus Christ must remain open.

To stay up to date on the latest in this case and others like it, sign up for our newsletter.

Michigan City Targets the Viewpoints of Family-Owned Orchard
So, this is nothing more than a spam thread promoting your private groups of religious fanatics.
Who are you blowing on the USMB staff to allow you to spam the way you so often do?

Fuck you ass hole , in order to show where information comes from just like when you CITE A CASE you have to show where the information came from.

now go run up your MODS ass..................
You specifically referred and solicted signing up for "our" newsletter, meaning you are directly associated with the entity you are soliciting.
So does every other news venue that post on here.

No one is punishing thought. Anti-discrimination laws and ordinances are being enforced. All the people you mention are free to discriminate and think the way they want, they just can't make profits from a licensed commercial operation while they do so.
GFY, your self as you do not own the right to over rule others rights.
What ? Like the right to discriminate against people whose lifestyle you dont like ? You Guys take the biscuit.
Your rights to not overcome my right to discriminate as to who I will allow on my private property. Don't buy from the farmer at the open market if you do not like their personal views. <You have that right but you do not have the right to police thoughts and personal opinions.
Its a public place of business.
Their farm is private property. The city market is a public venue. Evidently you are too daft to comprehend the differences between the two.
Their farm is a public place of business you dumb fuck.

Gay advocates have been successful in punishing thought so far. Aside from these farmers there was Memories Pizza, Chick Fil A and Brendan Eichs of Mozilla. I'm sure there were others, important only to themselves and their families.
No one is punishing thought. Anti-discrimination laws and ordinances are being enforced. All the people you mention are free to discriminate and think the way they want, they just can't make profits from a licensed commercial operation while they do so.
What ? Like the right to discriminate against people whose lifestyle you dont like ? You Guys take the biscuit.
Your rights to not overcome my right to discriminate as to who I will allow on my private property. Don't buy from the farmer at the open market if you do not like their personal views. <You have that right but you do not have the right to police thoughts and personal opinions.

Woman Sues Facebook After Being Banned From Site

Woman Sues Facebook After Being Banned From Site – Adweek

Some people should learn what spamming really means/

Some people should learn what it means before banning people . Just because they don't like certain sources, or because links provided with a few articles uneducated morons call it spam.

The government should never force individuals to surrender their religious beliefs or their expression of those beliefs.
Policies like East Lansing’s are unconstitutional and limit the right of people to freely live out their faith and even explain their religious views. At Alliance Defending Freedom, we are challenging these types of laws in Arizona, Colorado, Minnesota, and Wisconsin because the doors for the Gospel of Jesus Christ must remain open.

To stay up to date on the latest in this case and others like it, sign up for our newsletter.

So, this is nothing more than a spam thread promoting your private groups of religious fanatics.
Who are you blowing on the USMB staff to allow you to spam the way you so often do?

Fuck you ass hole , in order to show where information comes from just like when you CITE A CASE you have to show where the information came from.

You specifically referred and solicted signing up for "our" newsletter, meaning you are directly associated with the entity you are soliciting.
What news venues post here. I know other news venues get posted as links from members when they post, but what venues submit there very own posts here?

Their farm is private property. The city market is a public venue. Evidently you are too daft to comprehend the differences between the two.
No you "dumbfuck" a farm is private property.

Gay advocates have been successful in punishing thought so far. Aside from these farmers there was Memories Pizza, Chick Fil A and Brendan Eichs of Mozilla. I'm sure there were others, important only to themselves and their families.
No one was discriminated against. Not for any reason. None.

They can think the way they want. They just can't make profits from a licensed commercial operation while they do so.

That's what you mean. The operators of licensed commercial operations cannot think the way they want if they are to stay in business. The minute unapproved thoughts are discovered they should be out of business.

This takes even 1984 to a whole new level. These farmers will win their case against the city. Thoughts are not yet criminal.

They do have pre thought crime detectors now though lol. Seriously you can be imprisoned for pre crime thoughts. Software has been developed for it.

What news venues post here. I know other news venues get posted as links from members when they post, but what venues submit there very own posts here?
You'll have to figure that one out on your own.

A farm is a business and this one has a brand and a website you dumb fuck.

They still did not discriminate.

It is their personally owned property first and foremost which they have sole control over. The city market is a "public venue". Your bullshit doesn't hold any credence when it comes to privately held ownership of other peoples property.

They were soliciting their wedding business inside the town and with a town license at the farmers market.

It is their personally owned property first and foremost which they have sole control over. The city market is a "public venue". Your bullshit doesn't hold any credence when it comes to privately held ownership of other peoples property.
You have major comprehension issues sonny. Go play with your lego.

They were soliciting their wedding business inside the town and with a town license at the farmers market.
This is not a business !!

Country Mill Orchard & Cider Mill

What?

You have a reading comprehension problem?

It is not a "public business" nor is it a "public venue".

"I don't like what you do with your personal property therefore I will take away your right to sell at a public venue" doesn't work. That goes against their inalienable rights as an American citizen who owns their own property.

in·al·ien·a·ble
inˈālēənəb(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: inalienable
unable to be taken away from or given away by the possessor.
"freedom of religion, the most inalienable of all human rights"
synonyms: inviolable, absolute, sacrosanct;
untransferable, nontransferable, nonnegotiable;
indefeasible
"that principle is an essential, inalienable part of having ownership"

It is not a "public business" nor is it a "public venue".

"I don't like what you do with your personal property therefore I will take away your right to sell at a public venue" doesn't work. That goes against their inalienable rights as an American citizen who owns their own property.

in·al·ien·a·ble
inˈālēənəb(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: inalienable
unable to be taken away from or given away by the possessor.
"freedom of religion, the most inalienable of all human rights"
synonyms: inviolable, absolute, sacrosanct;
untransferable, nontransferable, nonnegotiable;
indefeasible
"that principle is an essential, inalienable part of having ownership"
How is it not a business you fucking cretin ?

Forum List

Back