UPDATE: Christian business sues Michigan city for banning them from Farmers Market for opposing.....

Sad that in 2017, some conservatives in the U.S. insist on behaving like their religious 3rd world counterparts in the Middle East.
sad that in 2017, some still don't understand Freedom of Religion.
Oh please. I bet you oppose Sharia Law, don't you? Then you oppose your own idea of Freedom of Religion. :rolleyes:
Bullshit Muslims want Sharia Law for all not just for Muslims. That is the difference, If it was just for muslims no one would care.

Good for them hope they win, nobody should have the right to blackmail someone else. Under Obama that would be fine. Hopefully they sue the crap out of them and win and win big!

Thanks for providing update. I wish them luck for I too see the city's action as punitive for something totally unrelated to the city and to its Farmers Market. Although later I'll probably try to find Michigan City's side of the argument since I'm not totally trusting of any media not to paint things to best suit their intended audience.
I'm particularly skeptical of a site called "End Times" and put forth by MindWars, who loves to sensationalize things as much as humanly possible. However, you never know what a town will try.
Yeah. Given the sources, I was just thinking to myself, "I'm not gonna comment unless I chase it down and get the whole story, and I'm too lazy right now".

:p

Sad that in 2017, some conservatives in the U.S. insist on behaving like their religious 3rd world counterparts in the Middle East.
Oh please. I bet you oppose Sharia Law, don't you? Then you oppose your own idea of Freedom of Religion. :rolleyes:
Bullshit Muslims want Sharia Law for all not just for Muslims. That is the difference, If it was just for muslims no one would care.
Good thing liberals have won so many protections for the people of this country from religious nutjobs then

Since there has been no discrimination, the farmer is being punished for his opinion. This is not freedom of religion. This case is freedom of thought.

Good for them hope they win, nobody should have the right to blackmail someone else. Under Obama that would be fine. Hopefully they sue the crap out of them and win and win big!

Thanks for providing update. I wish them luck for I too see the city's action as punitive for something totally unrelated to the city and to its Farmers Market. Although later I'll probably try to find Michigan City's side of the argument since I'm not totally trusting of any media not to paint things to best suit their intended audience.
I'm particularly skeptical of a site called "End Times" and put forth by MindWars, who loves to sensationalize things as much as humanly possible. However, you never know what a town will try.
Yeah. Given the sources, I was just thinking to myself, "I'm not gonna comment unless I chase it down and get the whole story, and I'm too lazy right now".

JESUS CHRIST-------------------
step 1 you end up on end times site ................ then it says " READ MORE"

STEP 2, after clicking the read more link it takes you to the next source

STEP 3.............. Once over at that the source you click the LITTLE BLUE LETTERS which are LINKS..

the links take you to the source

upload_2017-6-3_14-25-29.png

https://adflegal.blob.core.windows....city-of-east-lansing---complaint.pdf?sfvrsn=4

Is it really that hard for some people to not know how to follow the links or as some snal holes like to use the site as " IT is FAKE EXCUSE because they are totally fucking too lazy to go past the first thing they see.

Not saying that to you Bill.............I mean the general lazy asses.

STEP 3.............. Once over at that the source you click the LITTLE BLUE LETTERS which are LINKS..

View attachment 130683

https://adflegal.blob.core.windows....city-of-east-lansing---complaint.pdf?sfvrsn=4

Is it really that hard for some people to not know how to follow the links or as some snal holes like to use the site as " IT is FAKE EXCUSE because they are totally fucking too lazy to go past the first thing they see.

Decaf, seriously.

This is the same site (and poster) who informed us the other day that a Japanese nuclear reactor had fallen into the ocean.

If you want to take that site seriously - and it's quite clear that you do - you'll have to learn to live with the cyber-sound of giggles now and then.

upload_2017-6-3_14-31-1.png

DIRECTION ON HOW TO CLICK THE LINKS .....................STEP !

STEP 2 :

upload_2017-6-3_14-32-54.png

STEP 3 :

AFTER YOU LAND ON THE CP SITE THERE IS ANOTHER LINK CLICK ON THAT LINK

this how you do it for all every gawd dam thing you read and want to know where the sources come from and or where they got the information from.

Last edited:

View attachment 130683

Decaf, seriously.

This is the same site (and poster) who informed us the other day that a Japanese nuclear reactor had fallen into the ocean.

If you want to take that site seriously - and it's quite clear that you do - you'll have to learn to live with the cyber-sound of giggles now and then.

What is there to NOT take serious................... when it comes from a " COURT DOCUMENT"

upload_2017-6-3_14-35-33.png

WTF is this , the COMICS.

View attachment 130683

Decaf, seriously.

That was MAC not BILL................... lol

So they want to ban gays from their property because of their prejudices but have a problem with being banned themselves by people who hold a different standpoint ? Tidy.

Moron, the suit is about doing business at a city market...where they have refused service to no one.
But their business practices discrimination. What complaints can they have ?
Link? Thomas.

Please do elaborate on their discriminatory practices.

View attachment 130683

Decaf, seriously.

What is there to NOT take serious................... when it comes from a " COURT DOCUMENT"

View attachment 130686

You do realize this is a "complaint", right?

It's one (1) side of a story. It proves nothing.

Right?

The government should never force individuals to surrender their religious beliefs or their expression of those beliefs.
Policies like East Lansing’s are unconstitutional and limit the right of people to freely live out their faith and even explain their religious views. At Alliance Defending Freedom, we are challenging these types of laws in Arizona, Colorado, Minnesota, and Wisconsin because the doors for the Gospel of Jesus Christ must remain open.

To stay up to date on the latest in this case and others like it, sign up for our newsletter.

Michigan City Targets the Viewpoints of Family-Owned Orchard

View attachment 130683

Decaf, seriously.

View attachment 130686

You do realize this is a "complaint", right?

It's one (1) side of a story. It proves nothing.

Right?

The point of posting the lawsuit is because you and OL claim the site is fishy because it doesn't fit your sources of approval so instantly that makes the article fake, the information fake etc....

The lawsuits be it they win or lose is a PROVEN fact the case EXIST and is real and not some made up bs article as the leftist nut jobs like to create it to be " FAKE" just because of the source and not liking it.

that is the point of POSTING the CASE it is a FEDERAL CASE"> end of story. ( it will turn into a lawsuit guaranteed. We have gays pushing it remember the CAKES.

The government should never force individuals to surrender their religious beliefs or their expression of those beliefs.
Policies like East Lansing’s are unconstitutional and limit the right of people to freely live out their faith and even explain their religious views. At Alliance Defending Freedom, we are challenging these types of laws in Arizona, Colorado, Minnesota, and Wisconsin because the doors for the Gospel of Jesus Christ must remain open.

To stay up to date on the latest in this case and others like it, sign up for our newsletter.

So, this is nothing more than a spam thread promoting your private groups of religious fanatics.
Who are you blowing on the USMB staff to allow you to spam the way you so often do?

Gay advocates have been successful in punishing thought so far. Aside from these farmers there was Memories Pizza, Chick Fil A and Brendan Eichs of Mozilla. I'm sure there were others, important only to themselves and their families.

Aspects of it, yes.

But, nice deflection.

the people at the farm market aren't, as far as I know, forcing people to follow their religion on pain of death.
Yeah thanks to laws we've made and enforced. Once upon a time, people were burning "witches" alive because their religion demanded it.
Still retard christer sharia blue laws in some 3rd world level states.

So they want to ban gays from their property because of their prejudices but have a problem with being banned themselves by people who hold a different standpoint ? Tidy.

Moron, the suit is about doing business at a city market...where they have refused service to no one.
But their business practices discrimination. What complaints can they have ?

They haven't refused to serve anyone you goddamn fool. You can't ban someone for thoughts, that's soooooo 1984
Sorry, my mistake. I thought they had stated that they would not host Gay weddings.

Wouldn't matter, the city has no jurisdiction over his farm.

The city set themselves up for a fall
Do they have jurisdiction over their own market?

So, this is nothing more than a spam thread promoting your private groups of religious fanatics.
Who are you blowing on the USMB staff to allow you to spam the way you so often do?

Fuck you ass hole , in order to show where information comes from just like when you CITE A CASE you have to show where the information came from.

now go run up your MODS ass..................

Forum List

Back