Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

President Trump Commission on Election. Just wondering what is the integrity of this partisan commission?
1. What happened if they found out that 4 dead people voted for Trump?
2. Who will validate the outcome of this voter fraud commission? Kobach?
3. What is going to happened if they found out that most of these fraud was committed by Trump followers?

What a waste of tax payers money.

"Just wondering what is the integrity of this partisan commission?"

Did you actually post that????

In the light of what the Left, the media is doing??????

Really?

BTW.....how many illegal aliens followed the snake, Hussein's, instructions and voted?

Did I really posted that? Have you been drinking again?

How many illegals? No I don't know because I don't have any data or proof to back it up. But Im sure you can plug in your lies always.

What is the integrity of that crap one sided commission? Nothing but a waste of tax payers money.

Left wing media? Really? Just wondering if you've been watching the so called right wing media like Faux News blasting Trump.

Fox News' Shepard Smith: 'Why is it lie after lie after lie?' on Russia meeting

Tucker Carlson: ‘The Trump White House Has Lost Control of Its Fate Thanks to Robert Mueller’ | Mediaite

Tucker Carlson: Trump attack on Sessions a 'useless, self-destructive act'

At 3:10:

"....there could have been eight million or more fraudulent votes cast for the criminal, Hillary Clilnton.....

That guy can make up any number he wants, just like you do. Meaningless since you can't prove it.

If you didn't sense how true it is, you wouldn't be screaming 'is not, isssss noootttttttt!!!"

LOL

If it was true, Gregg Phillips would have shown the evidence he claimed he had six months ago.

That you think that was me "screaming" reveals how crazy you are. :mm:

Really?

BTW.....how many illegal aliens followed the snake, Hussein's, instructions and voted?

How many illegals? No I don't know because I don't have any data or proof to back it up. But Im sure you can plug in your lies always.

What is the integrity of that crap one sided commission? Nothing but a waste of tax payers money.

Left wing media? Really? Just wondering if you've been watching the so called right wing media like Faux News blasting Trump.

Tucker Carlson: ‘The Trump White House Has Lost Control of Its Fate Thanks to Robert Mueller’ | Mediaite

"....there could have been eight million or more fraudulent votes cast for the criminal, Hillary Clilnton.....

That guy can make up any number he wants, just like you do. Meaningless since you can't prove it.

If you didn't sense how true it is, you wouldn't be screaming 'is not, isssss noootttttttt!!!"

LOL

If it was true, Gregg Phillips would have shown the evidence he claimed he had six months ago.

How many illegal aliens are living in this country?

You are far too patient and reasonable with people who WILL do you and your loved ones harm.

I've read that certain people should not be reasoned with nor tolerated, but instead, treated like the traitors and threat to this nation that they are.
Further, I've read that certain people are clearly endangering the nation, it's future and the well being of every day citizens with their anti-American, anti-Constitutional bullshit.

What happens to traitors and people who commit treason against their nation?

You are far too patient and reasonable with people who WILL do you and your loved ones harm.

I've read that certain people should not be reasoned with nor tolerated, but instead, treated like the traitors and threat to this nation that they are.
Further, I've read that certain people are clearly endangering the nation, it's future and the well being of every day citizens with their anti-American, anti-Constitutional bullshit.

What happens to traitors and people who commit treason against their nation?

I get your drift,BHU.

But it is less a question of what to do with them, but how.
It's like North Korea: they have weapons that preclude doing anything with them.

The traitors do as well: they own and operate the media and the government schools.

LOL

Asked and answered.

And neither you, nor Gregg Phillips, has proven his claim.

LOL

Asked and answered.

Soooo....what's the reason this simple question inspires such fear in you?

Illegal aliens ARE voting. Democrats push the motor voter laws, which allows Illegals to get licences, linked to another newly enacted law that says if you have a motor vehicle license, you can vote. Wow, how transparent was that? Nice going, guys!

LOL

Asked and answered.

You're dumb beyond belief. You actually think I'm afraid to answer a question I've already answered. Twice.

There's clearly no reason for me to answer it a third time since answering the first time didn't get you to stop asking it.

Illegal aliens ARE voting. Democrats push the motor voter laws, which allows Illegals to get licences, linked to another newly enacted law that says if you have a motor vehicle license, you can vote. Wow, how transparent was that? Nice going, guys!
You people are truly brain-dead. The law literally states the polar opposite of what your delusions lead you to believe...

California Code, Vehicle Code - VEH § 12801.9

(d)(2) The license shall bear the following notice:  “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes.  This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle.  It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

LOL

Asked and answered.

You're dumb beyond belief. You actually think I'm afraid to answer a question I've already answered. Twice.

There's clearly no reason for me to answer it a third time since answering the first time didn't get you to stop asking it.
I missed it how many are there? 1, 50, a million?

LOL

Asked and answered.

How many times are you going to keep asking even though you get the same answer every single time?

Asked and answered.

How many times are you going to keep asking even though you get the same answer every single time?
That wasn't an answer to the question I asked. So the answer to the question you asked would be, once I have an answer to the question I asked.

Asked and answered.

That wasn't an answer to the question I asked. So the answer to the question you asked would be, once I have an answer to the question I asked.
And as I've explained,I've already answered that question ... twice. If you're really that interested in my answer, click on the search feature at the top of this page. That IS the answer to your question, no matter how much of a nag you wish to be.

President Trump Commission on Election. Just wondering what is the integrity of this partisan commission?
1. What happened if they found out that 4 dead people voted for Trump?
2. Who will validate the outcome of this voter fraud commission? Kobach?
3. What is going to happened if they found out that most of these fraud was committed by Trump followers?

What a waste of tax payers money.

Really?

Still pumping lies.

Your ignorance is well documented.

This one of the top ten dumbest post that idiots like you keep posting.

Asked and answered.

Its a dumb question derived from CAIRCO an anti immigration ( all immigrations ) racist group being promoted by racist Political Chic.
Political Chic, GreatGatsby and you are trying to force words in to our mouth. Let say if 5 illegals voted ------- from whatever CAIRCO calculations got the 50 millions illegals= 3 to 5 millions illegals voted.
That's coming from CAIRCO.

No proof of 50 millions illegals in this country and no proof of 3 to 5 millions illegals voted---- That's dumb don't you think.

Its a dumb question derived from CAIRCO an anti immigration ( all immigrations ) racist group being promoted by racist Political Chic.
Political Chic, GreatGatsby and you are trying to force words in to our mouth. Let say if 5 illegals voted ------- from whatever CAIRCO calculations got the 50 millions illegals= 3 to 5 millions illegals voted.
That's coming from CAIRCO.

No proof of 50 millions illegals in this country and no proof of 3 to 5 millions illegals voted---- That's dumb don't you think.
They don't think. Conservatives are hot-wired to simply react. Leading with their knees.

LOL

Asked and answered.

Forum List

Back