Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Illegal aliens ARE voting. Democrats push the motor voter laws, which allows Illegals to get licences, linked to another newly enacted law that says if you have a motor vehicle license, you can vote. Wow, how transparent was that? Nice going, guys!
You people are truly brain-dead. The law literally states the polar opposite of what your delusions lead you to believe...

California Code, Vehicle Code - VEH § 12801.9

(d)(2) The license shall bear the following notice:  “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes.  This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle.  It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

And your claim is that the Democrat 'poll watchers' follow that instruction?

upload_2017-7-25_8-15-13.jpeg

How many illegal aliens are living in this country?
Asked and answered.

And neither you, nor Gregg Phillips, has proven his claim.

Soooo....what's the reason this simple question inspires such fear in you?

You're dumb beyond belief. You actually think I'm afraid to answer a question I've already answered. Twice.

There's clearly no reason for me to answer it a third time since answering the first time didn't get you to stop asking it.
I missed it how many are there? 1, 50, a million?
How many times are you going to keep asking even though you get the same answer every single time?

Soooo....why won't you answer it?

You're dumb beyond belief. You actually think I'm afraid to answer a question I've already answered. Twice.

There's clearly no reason for me to answer it a third time since answering the first time didn't get you to stop asking it.
How many times are you going to keep asking even though you get the same answer every single time?
That wasn't an answer to the question I asked. So the answer to the question you asked would be, once I have an answer to the question I asked.
And as I've explained,I've already answered that question ... twice. If you're really that interested in my answer, click on the search feature at the top of this page. That IS the answer to your question, no matter how much of a nag you wish to be.

How many illegal aliens are ensconced in this country?

President Trump Commission on Election. Just wondering what is the integrity of this partisan commission?
1. What happened if they found out that 4 dead people voted for Trump?
2. Who will validate the outcome of this voter fraud commission? Kobach?
3. What is going to happened if they found out that most of these fraud was committed by Trump followers?

What a waste of tax payers money.

"Just wondering what is the integrity of this partisan commission?"

Did you actually post that????

In the light of what the Left, the media is doing??????

Really?

BTW.....how many illegal aliens followed the snake, Hussein's, instructions and voted?

Did I really posted that? Have you been drinking again?

How many illegals? No I don't know because I don't have any data or proof to back it up. But Im sure you can plug in your lies always.

What is the integrity of that crap one sided commission? Nothing but a waste of tax payers money.

Left wing media? Really? Just wondering if you've been watching the so called right wing media like Faux News blasting Trump.

Fox News' Shepard Smith: 'Why is it lie after lie after lie?' on Russia meeting

Tucker Carlson: ‘The Trump White House Has Lost Control of Its Fate Thanks to Robert Mueller’ | Mediaite

Tucker Carlson: Trump attack on Sessions a 'useless, self-destructive act'

At 3:10:

"....there could have been eight million or more fraudulent votes cast for the criminal, Hillary Clilnton.....

Still pumping lies.

How many illegal aliens are there living in this country?

Illegal aliens ARE voting. Democrats push the motor voter laws, which allows Illegals to get licences, linked to another newly enacted law that says if you have a motor vehicle license, you can vote. Wow, how transparent was that? Nice going, guys!

Your ignorance is well documented.

This one of the top ten dumbest post that idiots like you keep posting.

She nailed you, huh?

That wasn't an answer to the question I asked. So the answer to the question you asked would be, once I have an answer to the question I asked.

Its a dumb question derived from CAIRCO an anti immigration ( all immigrations ) racist group being promoted by racist Political Chic.
Political Chic, GreatGatsby and you are trying to force words in to our mouth. Let say if 5 illegals voted ------- from whatever CAIRCO calculations got the 50 millions illegals= 3 to 5 millions illegals voted.
That's coming from CAIRCO.

No proof of 50 millions illegals in this country and no proof of 3 to 5 millions illegals voted---- That's dumb don't you think.

While there are over 300 million folks living in the country.....you still have to hit #1 on your phone if you don't want to hear the message in Spanish....

....does that give you a hint?

Its a dumb question derived from CAIRCO an anti immigration ( all immigrations ) racist group being promoted by racist Political Chic.
Political Chic, GreatGatsby and you are trying to force words in to our mouth. Let say if 5 illegals voted ------- from whatever CAIRCO calculations got the 50 millions illegals= 3 to 5 millions illegals voted.

No proof of 50 millions illegals in this country and no proof of 3 to 5 millions illegals voted---- That's dumb don't you think.

"....anti immigration ( all immigrations ) racist group being promoted by racist Political Chic."

Now, now, you lying low-life.....let's keep this accurate:

"anti-illegal immigration, non- racist group being promoted by racist Political Chic."

I'm a legal immigrant, and I'm not white.

Put you in your place, huh?

They don't think. Conservatives are hot-wired to simply react. Leading with their knees.

BTW......how many illegal immigrants are living in this country under the protection and invitation of the Democrats.

Are you a Democrat?

LOL

If it was true, Gregg Phillips would have shown the evidence he claimed he had six months ago.

That you think that was me "screaming" reveals how crazy you are. :mm:

Asked and answered.

I've already explained why there's no point in answering your repeated questions over and over. Are you too dumb to understand that too?? :ack-1:

You people are truly brain-dead. The law literally states the polar opposite of what your delusions lead you to believe...

California Code, Vehicle Code - VEH § 12801.9

(d)(2) The license shall bear the following notice:  “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes.  This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle.  It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

And your claim is that the Democrat 'poll watchers' follow that instruction?

View attachment 140395
Stop lying. That picture wasn't taken in California.

Asked and answered.

Stop lying. I already answered it.

And as I've explained,I've already answered that question ... twice. If you're really that interested in my answer, click on the search feature at the top of this page. That IS the answer to your question, no matter how much of a nag you wish to be.
Still not an answer to my question. Why is it you can't pop out the number?

So.....what's the answer?

Asked and answered.

I've already explained why there's no point in answering your repeated questions over and over. Are you too dumb to understand that too?? :ack-1:
Alternative methodologies conclude that between 20 million and 40 million illegal aliens have evaded apprehension and live in the United States.
There I answered the question you couldn't. It was easy.
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

Still not an answer to my question. Why is it you can't pop out the number?
Again, that Is the answer to your question. I've answered that question and you're free to look for it.

See either of my posts where I've already answered it.

Asked and answered.

Alternative methodologies conclude that between 20 million and 40 million illegal aliens have evaded apprehension and live in the United States.
There I answered the question you couldn't. It was easy.
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research
Now you're lying. If I couldn't answer the question as you falsely claim, I wouldn't have already answered it; which I've already done -- twice.

As far as your numbers, as you say, those are alternative numbers. You're free to b'lieve whatever nonsense you read on the internet.

Last edited:

Did you read those two posts that you supposedly wrote?

Prove it: how many illegal aliens reside in the USofA?

LOLOL

You're the one making up numbers. The onus to prove those numbers falls upon you.

As you have repeatedly demonstrated, you can't. That's why you keep repeating your bullshit.

LOLOL

You're the one making up numbers. The onus to prove those numbers falls upon you.

As you have repeatedly demonstrated, you can't. That's why you keep repeating your bullshit.

Forum List

Back