Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Again, you're not Gronk.

And I lost nothing. I don't care what your delusions fool you into believing.

Scoreboard, brah.

You laid down and died :lmao:
<smh>

The scoreboard shows you gave up 2 points.

You lost. Get over it.
LOL

What do your delusions tell you I've lost?

You lost the argument, dude. You laid down and died, thirty pages ago.
LOLOL

You mean the argument where I said I answered a question -- and I did in fact answer the question?

You have a bizarre conservative definition of "lost."

Scoreboard, brah.

<smh>

You lost. Get over it.
LOL

LOLOL

You mean the argument where I said I answered a question -- and I did in fact answer the question?

You didn't answer it in the appropriate thread if you even did answer it.

Since you probably didn't go to college, I'll explain it to you. It's called GAAP: Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.

Here we have GAPP: Generally Accepted Posting Principles. GAPP says you make appropriate arguments in the appropriate thread. If you can't or won't do that, that's on you.

Scoreboard, brah.

<smh>

You lost. Get over it.
LOL

LOLOL

Prove you've answered the question.

This is a problem. Faun and I already answered her that dumb question. And it make it more fun is not to answer her question at all.
Then she will bring the numbers from a garbage links that she keep posting over and over that she think it's normal.

Did you answer it on another thread, too? I'd say the problem is that I'm dealing with two morons.

In reality you are a good example of a moron. You post lies at the same time supporting your own kind of liar. Posting links after link coming from a group that
no one in the right mind should use.

Go ahead and show me one link even I've posted in this thread. Yea, you're a fucking moron degenerate. Just stop before you find yourself blocked. I can only spend so much time talking to retards.

Dude I'm talking to both of LIARS. You supported a liar's link Political Chic ----- asking the same dumb question that makes you a Moron.
Blocking me? A threat is a sign of weakness. You are a defective human being.

You have done nothing but piss and pout and attempt to belittle and defame. I'd say that's what the block function is for. If you're not going to enact a little dignity into your posting, then consider it coming. Final warning.

You have done nothing but post lies after lies then pump more lies. Now you are blaming me of your failures.
You are defective and dishonest human being.

Did you answer it on another thread, too? I'd say the problem is that I'm dealing with two morons.

In reality you are a good example of a moron. You post lies at the same time supporting your own kind of liar. Posting links after link coming from a group that

Go ahead and show me one link even I've posted in this thread. Yea, you're a fucking moron degenerate. Just stop before you find yourself blocked. I can only spend so much time talking to retards.

Dude I'm talking to both of LIARS. You supported a liar's link Political Chic ----- asking the same dumb question that makes you a Moron.

You have done nothing but piss and pout and attempt to belittle and defame. I'd say that's what the block function is for. If you're not going to enact a little dignity into your posting, then consider it coming. Final warning.

You have done nothing but post lies after lies then pump more lies. Now you are blaming me of your failures.

BYE

<smh>

You lost. Get over it.
LOL

LOLOL

Since you probably didn't go to college, I'll explain it to you. It's called GAAP: Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.

Here we have GAPP: Generally Accepted Posting Principles. GAPP says you make appropriate arguments in the appropriate thread. If you can't or won't do that, that's on you.
LOLOL

You're such a idiot conservative There is no such etiquette. I bet you hold your pinky up while you sip tea. :lol:

Btw, con, GAPP is Generally Accepted Privacy Principles. <smh>

At any rate, I answered her question. Leave it to a moron like you to think people should answer that same question 50 times if she were to ask that same question on 50 different threads. :cuckoo:

<smh>

You lost. Get over it.
LOL

LOLOL

Prove you've answered the question.
The proof is in my posts where I answered the question. The forum's search function finds it easily.

You lost. Get over it.
LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

You're such a idiot conservative There is no such etiquette. I bet you hold your pinky up while you sip tea. :lol:

At any rate, I answered her question. Leave it to a moron like you to think people should answer that same question 50 times if she were to ask that same question on 50 different threads. :cuckoo:

Acronyms aren't mutually exclusive, moron. If you think there aren't generally accepted posting practices, then that explains how you justify being a moron. Seriously, you're only making yourself look bad. If you think I'm wrong, just go ahead and start a thread/poll asking if it's acceptable to answer one question on one thread on another thread. You won't, cos you know you'll get your ass kicked. The fact that you're arguing this, shows that there's no bull shit you won't argue, no matter how pathetic. This whole thing really defines how utterly pathetic you are.

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Acronyms aren't mutually exclusive, moron. If you think there aren't generally accepted posting practices, then that explains how you justify being a moron. Seriously, you're only making yourself look bad. If you think I'm wrong, just go ahead and start a thread/poll asking if it's acceptable to answer one question on one thread on another thread. You won't, cos you know you'll get your ass kicked. The fact that you're arguing this, shows that there's no bull shit you won't argue, no matter how pathetic. This whole thing really defines how utterly pathetic you are.
Aww, you poor deranged, snowflake.

The question was answered. You lose at this no matter how hard you shake your cane at the sky.

:dance:

BYE

I made Political Chic back off now you.

I am tired of winning.

BYE

I am tired of winning.
Your not winning. A wall doesn't win simply because it's opponent gets tired of yelling at it and walks away. It's still a wall. Discussion only works if both sides discuss. Saying, my argument is somewhere else is a cop out.

BYE

I am tired of winning.
Your not winning. A wall doesn't win simply because it's opponent gets tired of yelling at it and walks away. It's still a wall. Discussion only works if both sides discuss. Saying, my argument is somewhere else is a cop out.

Wrong. Each case and arguments are different.
Greatsg and Political Chic post lots of lies and prove them wrong and wrong. So I won.
The line---- I'm tired of winning ------ came from political chic. I just recycled it.

"The President’s Commission on Election Integrity is going to do what no academic, no law professor, and certainly no group funded by George Soros has been willing to do: inventory and catalog the extent of voter fraud using all available data.

Naturally, a smear campaign sprung into action as soon it was clear that the president was serious. The groups that raise money telling Americans there is no voter fraud led the effort. They have a lot to lose, so they have a lot to do. After all, if they’re wrong, their donors were had and their claim that voter fraud is a myth risks being exposed as one big lie.

.....people are getting registered to vote even though they mark the voter registration forms “NO” to the question, are you a United States citizen. Again, they checked the box on the registration form that they were not citizens, but were still registered to vote. What fair minded American could support this? What serious, inquisitive American wouldn’t ask: how does this happen? How often does this happen? How can we improve the system?"
President Trump's Voter Fraud Commission Meets, Voter Fraud Deniers Mobilize in Opposition

President Trump Commission on Election. Just wondering what is the integrity of this partisan commission?
1. What happened if they found out that 4 dead people voted for Trump?
2. Who will validate the outcome of this voter fraud commission? Kobach?
3. What is going to happened if they found out that most of these fraud was committed by Trump followers?

What a waste of tax payers money.

President Trump Commission on Election. Just wondering what is the integrity of this partisan commission?
3. What is going to happened if they found out that most of these fraud was committed by Trump followers?

"Just wondering what is the integrity of this partisan commission?"

Did you actually post that????

In the light of what the Left, the media is doing??????

Really?

BTW.....how many illegal aliens followed the snake, Hussein's, instructions and voted?

Really?

BTW.....how many illegal aliens followed the snake, Hussein's, instructions and voted?

Did I really posted that? Have you been drinking again?

How many illegals? No I don't know because I don't have any data or proof to back it up. But Im sure you can plug in your lies always.

What is the integrity of that crap one sided commission? Nothing but a waste of tax payers money.

Left wing media? Really? Just wondering if you've been watching the so called right wing media like Faux News blasting Trump.

Fox News' Shepard Smith: 'Why is it lie after lie after lie?' on Russia meeting

Tucker Carlson: ‘The Trump White House Has Lost Control of Its Fate Thanks to Robert Mueller’ | Mediaite

Tucker Carlson: Trump attack on Sessions a 'useless, self-destructive act'

Really?

How many illegals? No I don't know because I don't have any data or proof to back it up. But Im sure you can plug in your lies always.

What is the integrity of that crap one sided commission? Nothing but a waste of tax payers money.

Left wing media? Really? Just wondering if you've been watching the so called right wing media like Faux News blasting Trump.

Tucker Carlson: ‘The Trump White House Has Lost Control of Its Fate Thanks to Robert Mueller’ | Mediaite

At 3:10:

"....there could have been eight million or more fraudulent votes cast for the criminal, Hillary Clilnton.....

Really?

"....there could have been eight million or more fraudulent votes cast for the criminal, Hillary Clilnton.....

That guy can make up any number he wants, just like you do. Meaningless since you can't prove it.

Really?

That guy can make up any number he wants, just like you do. Meaningless since you can't prove it.

If you didn't sense how true it is, you wouldn't be screaming 'is not, isssss noootttttttt!!!"

Forum List

Back