Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Stop lying. I already answered it.

So.....what's the answer?
See either of my posts where I've already answered it.

Did you read those two posts that you supposedly wrote?

Prove it: how many illegal aliens reside in the USofA?
LOLOL

You're the one making up numbers. The onus to prove those numbers falls upon you.

As you have repeatedly demonstrated, you can't. That's why you keep repeating your bullshit.

How many illegal aliens are living in this country?
Asked and answered, ya old biddy.

coffeepaper.gif

So.....what's the answer?

LOLOL

You're the one making up numbers. The onus to prove those numbers falls upon you.

As you have repeatedly demonstrated, you can't. That's why you keep repeating your bullshit.

coffeepaper.gif

I do get a kick out of proving your fear of answering.

LOLOL

coffeepaper.gif

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You're too funny. You claim I'm afraid to answer a question though I've actually already answered you twice (and a third time to someone else).....

... meanwhile, I've asked you the following question over 30 times and you've never answered it at all...

36th time ...Obama said [illegals] "can't legally vote." How is that encouraging them to vote?

Thanks for admitting that you won't answer ^^^ that ^^^ question because the answer scares you.

:dance:

LOLOL

coffeepaper.gif

You're too funny. You claim I'm afraid to answer a question I've already answered you twice (and a third time to someone else).....

... meanwhile, I've asked you the following question over 30 times and you've never answered it at all...

36th time ...Obama said [illegals] "can't legally vote." How is that encouraging them to vote?

Thanks for admitting that you won't answer ^^^ that ^^^ question because the answer scares you.

Did any illegal aliens vote in the election?

How many?

LOLOL

coffeepaper.gif

You're too funny. You claim I'm afraid to answer a question I've already answered you twice (and a third time to someone else).....

How many?

LOLOL

coffeepaper.gif

You're too funny. You claim I'm afraid to answer a question though I've actually already answered you twice (and a third time to someone else).....

"...Obama said [illegals] "can't legally vote." How is that encouraging them to vote?"

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don’t want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school…

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

coffeepaper.gif

How many?

Don't be afraid.....answer the question.

What sort of low-life cur would tell illegal aliens to go out and vote???????

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

LOLOL

coffeepaper.gif

, bless your

"...Obama said [illegals] "can't legally vote." How is that encouraging them to vote?"

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don’t want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school…

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.
You poor thing, bless your heart.

The question wasn't, "can you post the transcript from that interview," it was....

37th time ...Obama said [illegals] "can't legally vote." How is that encouraging them to vote?

coffeepaper.gif

How many?

Don't be afraid.....answer the question.
How can I be afraid to answer a question I've already answered?

Thinking is something you avoid.

President Trump Commission on Election. Just wondering what is the integrity of this partisan commission?
1. What happened if they found out that 4 dead people voted for Trump?
2. Who will validate the outcome of this voter fraud commission? Kobach?
3. What is going to happened if they found out that most of these fraud was committed by Trump followers?

What a waste of tax payers money.

"Just wondering what is the integrity of this partisan commission?"

Did you actually post that????

In the light of what the Left, the media is doing??????

Really?

BTW.....how many illegal aliens followed the snake, Hussein's, instructions and voted?

Did I really posted that? Have you been drinking again?

How many illegals? No I don't know because I don't have any data or proof to back it up. But Im sure you can plug in your lies always.

What is the integrity of that crap one sided commission? Nothing but a waste of tax payers money.

Left wing media? Really? Just wondering if you've been watching the so called right wing media like Faux News blasting Trump.

Fox News' Shepard Smith: 'Why is it lie after lie after lie?' on Russia meeting

Tucker Carlson: ‘The Trump White House Has Lost Control of Its Fate Thanks to Robert Mueller’ | Mediaite

Tucker Carlson: Trump attack on Sessions a 'useless, self-destructive act'

At 3:10:

"....there could have been eight million or more fraudulent votes cast for the criminal, Hillary Clilnton.....

Still pumping lies.

How many illegal aliens are there living in this country?

200 million illegals. You are stuck stupid.

Illegal aliens ARE voting. Democrats push the motor voter laws, which allows Illegals to get licences, linked to another newly enacted law that says if you have a motor vehicle license, you can vote. Wow, how transparent was that? Nice going, guys!

Your ignorance is well documented.

This one of the top ten dumbest post that idiots like you keep posting.

She nailed you, huh?

I just blasted her stupidity. And she nailed me?

You're dumb beyond belief. You actually think I'm afraid to answer a question I've already answered. Twice.

There's clearly no reason for me to answer it a third time since answering the first time didn't get you to stop asking it.
I missed it how many are there? 1, 50, a million?
How many times are you going to keep asking even though you get the same answer every single time?
That wasn't an answer to the question I asked. So the answer to the question you asked would be, once I have an answer to the question I asked.

Its a dumb question derived from CAIRCO an anti immigration ( all immigrations ) racist group being promoted by racist Political Chic.
Political Chic, GreatGatsby and you are trying to force words in to our mouth. Let say if 5 illegals voted ------- from whatever CAIRCO calculations got the 50 millions illegals= 3 to 5 millions illegals voted.
That's coming from CAIRCO.

No proof of 50 millions illegals in this country and no proof of 3 to 5 millions illegals voted---- That's dumb don't you think.

While there are over 300 million folks living in the country.....you still have to hit #1 on your phone if you don't want to hear the message in Spanish....

....does that give you a hint?

No stupid it doesn't work that way. Just because you hit option 1 or 2. That doesn't mean there are 150 illegals.

You're dumb beyond belief. You actually think I'm afraid to answer a question I've already answered. Twice.

There's clearly no reason for me to answer it a third time since answering the first time didn't get you to stop asking it.
How many times are you going to keep asking even though you get the same answer every single time?
That wasn't an answer to the question I asked. So the answer to the question you asked would be, once I have an answer to the question I asked.

Its a dumb question derived from CAIRCO an anti immigration ( all immigrations ) racist group being promoted by racist Political Chic.
Political Chic, GreatGatsby and you are trying to force words in to our mouth. Let say if 5 illegals voted ------- from whatever CAIRCO calculations got the 50 millions illegals= 3 to 5 millions illegals voted.

No proof of 50 millions illegals in this country and no proof of 3 to 5 millions illegals voted---- That's dumb don't you think.

"....anti immigration ( all immigrations ) racist group being promoted by racist Political Chic."

Now, now, you lying low-life.....let's keep this accurate:

"anti-illegal immigration, non- racist group being promoted by racist Political Chic."

I'm a legal immigrant, and I'm not white.

Put you in your place, huh?

You lying racist piece of shit.
You've been promoting CAIRCO all this time and keep repeating the same stupid dumb nonsense question --- HOW MANY ILLEGALS IN THIS COUNTRY.

CAIRCO is an anti immigration (all immigration) racist group that don't like any foreigners in this country. This what you keep posting and promoting.
You are a pathological liar.

So if you are a non white legal immigrant. CAIRO hates all immigrants black, brown or yellow people . So WHY the hell you keep promoting CAIRCO? Stupid.

"....anti immigration ( all immigrations ) racist group being promoted by racist Political Chic."

"anti-illegal immigration, non- racist group being promoted by racist Political Chic."

You've been promoting CAIRCO all this time and keep repeating the same stupid dumb nonsense question --- HOW MANY ILLEGALS IN THIS COUNTRY.

CAIRCO is an anti immigration (all immigration) racist group that don't like any foreigners in this country. This what you keep posting and promoting.

So if you are a non white legal immigrant. CAIRO hates all immigrants black, brown or yellow people . So WHY the hell you keep promoting CAIRCO? Stupid.
1. because they are stating the truth.
2. at least he quoted somebody, so did I. Dispute it with facts not bloviation.

"Just wondering what is the integrity of this partisan commission?"

Did you actually post that????

In the light of what the Left, the media is doing??????

Really?

BTW.....how many illegal aliens followed the snake, Hussein's, instructions and voted?

Did I really posted that? Have you been drinking again?

How many illegals? No I don't know because I don't have any data or proof to back it up. But Im sure you can plug in your lies always.

What is the integrity of that crap one sided commission? Nothing but a waste of tax payers money.

Left wing media? Really? Just wondering if you've been watching the so called right wing media like Faux News blasting Trump.

Fox News' Shepard Smith: 'Why is it lie after lie after lie?' on Russia meeting

Tucker Carlson: ‘The Trump White House Has Lost Control of Its Fate Thanks to Robert Mueller’ | Mediaite

Tucker Carlson: Trump attack on Sessions a 'useless, self-destructive act'

At 3:10:

"....there could have been eight million or more fraudulent votes cast for the criminal, Hillary Clilnton.....

Still pumping lies.

How many illegal aliens are there living in this country?

200 million illegals. You are stuck stupid.

Closer to the truth than you imagine.

Illegal aliens ARE voting. Democrats push the motor voter laws, which allows Illegals to get licences, linked to another newly enacted law that says if you have a motor vehicle license, you can vote. Wow, how transparent was that? Nice going, guys!

She nailed you, huh?

Yup.

And that's why you slithered back to deny it.

While there are over 300 million folks living in the country.....you still have to hit #1 on your phone if you don't want to hear the message in Spanish....

....does that give you a hint?

No stupid it doesn't work that way. Just because you hit option 1 or 2. That doesn't mean there are 150 illegals.

Soooo......why isn't there an option for Croatian?

There is a simple explanation, so simple that even one such as you, with your limited ....ability....may understand your propensity:

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, that they have no adequate response to truth that destroys their worldview, their most closely held beliefs, their language falls to the vulgar.

It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

That would be you.

She nailed you, huh?

Yup.

And that's why you slithered back to deny it.
You remain as stupid as ever. She actually idiotically claimed California laws allow illegal aliens to vote.

They don't...

California Code, Vehicle Code - VEH § 12801.9

(d)(2) The license shall bear the following notice:  “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes.  This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle.  It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

She nailed no one but herself with that bit of idiocy.

Forum List

Back